KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL you have truly warmed my heart and touched my soul! With all the horror you have been through in your life you somehow found the ability/strength to turn your pain into a positive by reaching out and caressing the souls of others that have also had a loved one taken from them. I have so much admiration, respect and love for you...thank you for being a beacon of light through all of the grim darkness surrounding Travis's case! There are many that have restored my faith in humanity during this trial but it is you that stood out to me...your painful truth, your love of family and friends (and those you had not met but knew you had to connect with and help them through their tragedy), your sense of humor, your love of dance, music, vino, chocolate, Brit sitcoms, justice, etc... You are a beautiful person and a very strong woman that if I knew you I would be so very proud to call you my friend. Thank you for bringing comfort to so many of us... my hope is that you find comfort and peace in all you do for others. I also hope that you find someone worthy of all the love you deserve (soon) and that you never settle for less! Thank you for inspiring me to get back to what truly matters in this life and stop wasting my time worrying about things I do not have or have not done...if I am able to do it, I will and if it is out of my reach I will learn to move on. You have been a true inspiration and more uplifting to me than any self-help book I have ever read! Trust me when I say I could start a small library with all that I have read over the years! Again, I thank you and hope it gives you a skip in your step, a twinkle in your eyes and a smile to know that you have enhanced many of our lives and proven that there are Angels Among Us!

(I snipped this from my previous post as it started with a snarky comment about
'that juror' and it should not have been close to anything related to him!)

tarakelly320 twitter she is the one who asked the ques. something like you have lied so many times why should we believe you now.

I just read that also.

Juror #17 "Ponytail" is tweeting that she (Tara Kelley) will be on Dr. Drew Tuesday night. Along with Tara it looks like the current count is 11-4 (3 of 18 still unknown AFAIK) for the DP. She is so upset about the lack of a verdict.

But don't expect her to reveal the 4 dissenters given that the jurors agreed not to discuss.

ETA:
Excused/Alternate Jurors for DP
5. Tricolor
8. The CEO
17. Pony Tail
Also Carol Gosselink, but I'm not sure what # she was:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/24/arias-jury-foreman/2359903/

Guys I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours initiating a blog. I got an informal note from an editor encouraging me to start writing about these things (victim advocacy, etc.) So.......she suggested I start a blog first and I'm doing it. I have my name (after consulting with my creative genius jayarohh) and I'm designing it. Stay tuned. First post will be about the day this verdict came in..this last one.

perfect :)

It says soooooo much about his CHARACTER that he broke his word to the other jurors about not doing interviews until next week. It is unbelievable that he spent 5 tense months with these people in a highly responsible role and broke his word the very next day!!
It really does speak volumes about him. You don't break your word like that. It was selfish and imo was done out of a sense of guilt. He wanted to get the first word in because he knew people would be upset, and he needed to have his say before people worked it out for themselves.

The only one who seemed somehow immune was Ryan Owens who now is the only one I'd like to see interview the foreperson (but really I don't want to see him interviewed anymore).

Ryan Owens is one of my favorite people on Earth right now. He and Ponytail. :)

BBM: Maybe that "something" is a narcissistic desire for fame and control -- sound familiar? And haven't I seen that this guy actually has headshots (professional photos) of himself? Who has those just lying around, ready and waiting to be distributed? I think he's motivated by a desire for his 15 minutes. Who wants to take bets that this guy tries to parlay this into fame?

All I know is, there was something very Jodi Arias about the way he popped up on every news channel and in every newspaper yesterday. This while he said he was doing "very few" interviews. No wonder he felt so fondly of her. Birds of a feather :facepalm:

I've been calling the guy with the ponytail, ponytail. Now I feel kinda stupid. Hope everyone knows when I said Ponytail looked pizzed when he left, I meant the guy that brushed off the media.

Yep, you're talking about #9 and he does have a ponytail! And, IMO, he has a story to tell. I bet he would have some choice words for #18 if he ever speaks out.

WAT called him Marlboro Man. The poster who named the jurors here called him Willie (as in Willie Nelson).

Ponytail/17 is the one who is tweeting and will be on DD Tuesday night. She was an alternate (unfortunately). WAT called her Manicurist. I remember KCL would always say in her notes "Ponytail manicures...". She did pick and play with her nails A LOT. Must have been habit. I wonder if she even knew she was doing it.

Yep, you're talking about #9 and he does have a ponytail! And, IMO, he has a story to tell. I bet he would have some choice words for #18 if he ever speaks out.

WAT called him Marlboro Man. The poster who named the jurors here called him Willie (as in Willie Nelson).

Ponytail/17 is the one who is tweeting and will be on DD Tuesday night. She was an alternate (unfortunately). WAT called her Manicurist. I remember KCL would always say in her notes "Ponytail manicures...". She did pick and play with her nails A LOT. Must have been habit. I wonder if she even knew she was doing it.

she actually tweeted to WAT that normally she doesn't but she did during the trial to sty awake :)

BBM. In the cell phone interview when he was walking away from the court house and getting on the train, I think I remember him saying he would speak out, but he wanted a few days of down time. Obviously keeping with the agreement that everyone would wait until Tuesday.

In response to being asked why the foreman spoke out soooner:
@jdemboyz he did agree to it! We all thought it was best to just take the wknd to relax! We've been at this so long we wanted a break!

As an alt on this trial, I am very disgusted with what our "foreman" has said! Please know that we didn't all feel this way!!! #jodiarias

I was an alt in this trial and I am devastated by the outcome! I have been in touch with his sister and friends! Keep praying!

I loved Juan!! He was sooo passionate for Travis and his family! He was Travis's voice! I understood!

To Chris: @cshughes was nice meeting you today!! This picture is too funny!

yes I will be interviewing Tuesday and will let u know with who once I get the okay!!!

I hate to say this but I think wilmott did just enough to put doubt in jurors minds!Not mine but I do think that possibly happened

It's so crazy how many people watched! I've been able to talk to his friends and sister and I love them all!!!

Being asked about interviews: @angel7878 I have....not surprised by them honestly! Just confirms she is a disgusting person! She will continue to bash Travis's name:/

@jdemboyz awe thank u! I asked her ALOT of questions! Idk why he broke it...maybe so he could be the first?! It's a shame really!

When asked at what point did you know she was not being truthful?
in opening statements when we heard all the stories!Then it was confirmed when she took the stand! Everything she said was a lie!

You see friends, there is a God! Thank you for posting this. This will calm everyone's shock over the foreman and his ridiculous take on things. He does NOT speak for them all, and now they will tell their own TRUTHS. Justice for Travis seems much more certain today hearing from this juror. The family NEEDED a boost after the foreman interviews and this came just in time. She is going to be on Dr. Drew on Tuesday.
Friends that juror foreman is in broadcast media, likely writing a book, wants his fifteen minutes , is OVERTLY against the dp unless the person is a terrorist and serial killer, he is the classic "Stealth juror", on the jury to make a political statement, wholly unable to even deliberate with the others, just folded his arms and refused to budge. Thus the early note, two hours in to the judge. This is my firm belief.

HEADS UP

If you're a member of the State v. Jodi Arias FB page, Juror #17/Ponytail is apparently live chatting over there as we speak!
:)

HEADS UP

If you're a member of the State v. Jodi Arias FB page, Juror #17/Ponytail is apparently live chatting over there as we speak!:)

Thanks for letting us know on my way over in meantime can someone ask Juror if she knows how the foreperson was chosen? Thanks!

It kind of makes me chuckle when posters (mainly on that social media site) think that the jury should not have included people in their 50's and 60's since they would be to out of touch with younger people and the sex talk and texting etc. Obviously these younger ones do not know their history of about Flower Power and Love In's and the whole 60's revolution. It's not like all the hippee's of the 60's got beamed to Mars. They became accountants and CEO's and mothers and fathers and grandparents and executives and plumbers and ups drivers and retired people and well.....Sex and all that goes with it has been around for a long time!

So glad to hear we will get info from other jurors. Yes, quite enlightening that the foreperson immediately violated an agreement the jurors had made.

karma girl: Having a dentist in the family, I hooted when I read your post. Yes, dentistry is expensive. But, so are a lot of things. Like kitchen remodels, for example. And purchasing a car. I don't know if it is the way people were brought up or what, but I am always kind of amazed when someone will pay $50,000 for a motor vehicle, yet not want to "spend the money" on absolutely needed dental repair work. I am not talking porcelain veneers here, I am talking about not replacing a lost tooth that is going to lead to the separation and eventual loss of other teeth if not replaced. Go figure. And every dentist has the means through their State dental association to fix people up with financing and a payment plan.

And speaking of karma: I am here to tell you that it does work. And yes, sometimes it can take years. I encountered it in relation to my 1st husband. No jail or anything like that, but lets just say life circumstances that I would not want to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member