KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It doesn't matter if Baez wants to stick to the Nanny story, he has no choice because the SA is going to shove this down KC's throat and she will have to eat her words over and over again. She made the report to LE and she can not change that fact.

Sure, Baez will attack every bit of evidence from every angle imaginable, but as another poster stated earlier, he can never, ever get passed the fact that KC did not report the baby missing and would not have if CA hadn't dragged her home. He can not explain the post-disappearance photos and behavior and will never be able to convince the jury that since "all people grieve differently" one can not judge KC's behavior.

She thought she would go to trial without a body and convince just one juror that the child could still be, potentially, possibly, maybe, definitely possibly, alive.

Excellent post, except that I'm not sure that Casey thought she would go to trial. I wouldn't be surprised if she still thinks this isn't going to trial. She's gotten away with everything in her life, and has acted this whole time as if she believes she will get away with murdering Caylee. I think she may still believe that somehow Cindy is going to get her out of jail, and she is going back to her party life. What did she say when Baez told her Caylee's body had been found? "I can't believe this is happening!"?

Lawyers For Caylee's Mother Stand By Her Story In Planning Defense Strategy, Fox News 12-13.
"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," (Todd)Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

Thank goodness for Todd Black...

I am personally convinced (MOO) that Todd B is Jose B. Based on that, I will say that even Baez can't keep the story straight.

- first Casey handed off Caylee to her nanny on the steps of an apartment at which she did not live
- then Casey was shoved to the ground in a Blanchard Park by her nanny or her nanny's sister, Caylee ripped from her arms by nanny/sister
- now Casey handed off Caylee to her nanny in Blanchard Park

It's beyond ridiculous. At least the jury will have some light moments and a few chuckles from the defense, as they hear from the prosecution the horror of what happened to this precious baby.

I almost wonder if her defense team isn't sure she did it, and are just gonna subtly or not so subtly, "throw" the case. When the star QB misses the ball on a crucial play cuz somebody paid him off, nobody can prove he didn't just miss it, you know... they can puff and blow and send up smoke signals and act all indignant and busy, but when it all comes down to trial, well, not so much. Go JB!

I can't help but liken JB to House.....he does his job but to him it's not a requirement to care about the patient. JB knows as an attorney he's probably way in over his head at this point in the case. Does he have to believe KC? Absolutely not. Does he have to defend her? With everything he has that has been provided to him by the defendent of course. The fame cannot come without failure in the end. Which is why he's probably taken on all these other "famed" individuals on his "team". Someone has to know what they are doing because he obviously couldn't handle the issue all by himself as we've obviously seen his failures before the judge many times before. Seems at this venture even with fame on his side to speak and do the work for him? It's still not doing him any favors.

So in the end I suspect that JB will have accompolished one thing and one thing alone by representing KC and that will be? The next case he gets?

He might know what he's doing. :waitasec:

I need someone else's opinion who has some knowledge of tax filing. Isn't there a child care tax credit? If I remember correctly (my kids are 15 & 17) you provide documentation of receipts for a babysitter and you can get a partial refund for child care. I wonder if CA or perp filed for this? If receipt has ZFG as caregiver as you have to claim income. Sorry if this is wrong forum but we are talking about the kidnapping babysitter and her sis.

I've said elsewhere that, in my mind, driving around with a dead body in a car for 11 days (2.6 days would serve just as well) would indicate the lack of a plan.

lack of a plan for disposal, possibly. But that doesn't mean there was lack of a plan for hurting or killing her child. They are not automatically linked, esp. in KC's mind. What's done is done. Everyone lies. Everyone dies.

News reports say that something at the crime scene DOES match something in the Anthony's house. Let's just hope that KC was in such a hurry to get the body out of her trunk that she didn't think of the physical evidence she was leaving behind. Hopefully they already have KC's prints on the bag and the tape. I really don't see her using gloves to do any of this. Not to mention tearing duct tape with gloves on is very hard to do. Whatever the police have is sure to NOT be in her favor if it came from the A's house.

lack of a plan for disposal, possibly. But that doesn't mean there was lack of a plan for hurting or killing her child. They are not automatically linked, esp. in KC's mind. What's done is done. Everyone lies. Everyone dies.

I believe she was still in the planning stage. She knew what she wanted to do and had various scenarios probably rolling around in her head but hadn't decided on how the final part of her script was going to be written yet. Then June 15th happened and Cindy went beserk on her! After that, Caylee was caught in the war between CA and KC and became collateral damage!
I'mnot sure how Caylee died just yet-we'll find out soon. But,KC wasn't ready yet! However, since she didn't have a job to occupy her days , you would think that she could have come up with a more plausible scenario than she did. When faced with LE in July her house of cards just crumbled. They did not give her the passes on her lies like CA has done for years. She simply wasn't prepared and ran out of time.:mad:

I have a question about this nanny and maybe some of you can give me the answer.

According to Cindy and others Casey spoke of the nanny for a long time before this happened. I think they said about 2 years.. I could be wrong. Anyway, Cindy said she spoke of Zannie all the time. According to police reports Zannie never existed and Casey got her name off of the guest register at the Sawgrass apts. Does anyone know how she could have spoke of Zannie for years by name to her family if she had only gotten the name off the list in June? Am I wrong about this? Is it a massive coincidence? Or are people lying in saying that she mentioned the nanny by name over the past 2 years?

Someone please give me your input on this one.

That's how I view it too.

I say that lack of a premeditated plan to dispose of a body is not the equivalent of lack of a premeditated plan to kill.

I believe these are 2 separate issues.:blowkiss:

Ok, let me see if I have the defense strategy:

Zanny was a co-worker of KC's at Universal although no Zanny ever worked at Universal, and was recommended by Jeff Hopkins to babysit Caylee because he used her to babysit his son, Zack, a good friend of Caylee's - although Jeff has no children. Zanny babysat Caylee for about 2 years so that KC could go to a job she didn't have and was paid $400 per week with money KC didn't have, although Zanny is rich and babysat out of love of Caylee. Zanny babysat Caylee at an apartment that she never inhabited during these 2 years but no one KC knows has ever met Zanny or heard of Zanny and Caylee did not recognize the name when it was spoken. KC does not have a phone number for Zanny, but Zanny has many phones with area codes all over Florida. Coincidentally, a Zanny viewed the same apartment a few days after the JBP incident, but it isn't the same Zanny.

KC dropped Caylee off at the stairwell of said apartment on June 9th between 9am and 1pm and hasn't seen Zanny or Caylee since, except for on June 16th at Jay Blanchard Park, where Zanny and her half-sister Samantha knocked KC to the ground, grabbed Caylee from her and took off in a car filled with Samantha's 3 children.

Zanny and Samantha threatened Caylee and the entire Anthony family and gave KC a script to follow or else. The script included stealing, lying, partying, shopping, smoking pot, watching movies, pole dancing and sleeping around with a few guys until a unspecified time when Caylee would be reunited with her loving, caring mother of the year.

Unbeknownst to KC, Zanny killed Caylee and entered the A home with her secret key to gather items that would frame KC for the murder. She then hid the body of the child in KC's trunk for a few days until she saw it parked at Amscot. She opened the trunk with her magic Nanny powers and saw that KC had not yet noticed the rotting corpse in her trunk, so Zanny stole the body back and drove it to KC's family neighborhood and dumped it in some flooded area behind KC's house which was also KC's childhood haunt.

Zanny has a magic umbrella which allows her to fly over rooftops and KC is 100% innocent.

very good :clap:
sad part is, this is pretty much her story, this is the story that KC told and her parents swear to.
You forgot the part of the script that says go get a tattoo, that says "beautiful life"

There is. You don't need to file the receipts, but you do have to have them in case you are audited, just like most things. However:

--You must report the NAME, the ADDRESS, and the SSN or TIN of the person or firm providing the services;

--The maximum credit is the lesser of:

----The actual amount you paid for dependent care;
----The amount of income you made working while the child was in care;
----The maximum allowable credit ($3,000 in 2007 and 2008)

Here is the actual form used to calculate the credit.

The stickler for Casey is that she would have to report taxable income - which by all accounts she did not have - to get the credit.

I'm sure LE has copies of all the tax returns for the A family for the past 2 years. And I'm sure they have gotten copies of all pertinent records either medical or financial(credit cards and bank statements). LE is taking their time dotting their I's and crossing their T's-there's no rush now!!! The search for Caylee is over-now LE has all the time in the world to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I can hardly wait for the answers to all our questions-but, take your time guys-God is obviously working with you!:blowkiss:

very good :clap:
sad part is, this is pretty much her story, this is the story that KC told and her parents swear to.
You forgot the part of the script that says go get a tattoo, that says "beautiful life"

and also cook and clean for your boyfriend and his roommates and delete 1200 pictures of caylee off your computer, write a poem about everyone lies, everyone dies and change all caylees other pictures to black/white and add red hearts to the corners.

The Evidence that will convict KC :

The decomp in the car -

KC was the last one seen driving the car, per TonE. (as he picked her up from Amscot)
-Tie this to the texts that she sends AH about the smell of dead squirrels in the car. This was PRIOR to TonE picking her up at the Amscot and the car being towed.
-Tie this with the original statement GA made during his LE & FBI questioning about the smell in the car.
-Tie this to the proof that the decomp in car belongs to Kaylee.

Tie this all back to the great potential that team KC will never be able to produce fingerprints, DNA or anything else to a live "Zanny the Nanny".

Then finally, Tie all of this to the computer forensics that will show that the web searches for Chloroform, Neck Breaking, etc., was done during the same sitting where she was on MySpace, Facebook, etc.

She's toast.

The defense is stuck with the story and everyone on the Scheme Team knows it is nothing but BS created by their incredibly stupid and sociopathic client. That is why Baez has called in a whole "crew" of people who are there ONLY to obfuscate the truth and try to confuse the jurors enough that they will question their own common sense and suspend all reason and aquit KC, the little Orlando Madonna.

There is an old adage in law:

"If you have the facts, argue the facts. If you don't have the facts, argue the law. If you don't have the law, argue the Constitution." Watch how this plays out in this case.

Did everyone see the "crew" whining tonight because mean old LE won't let them over to watch the crime techs at work? Even the inscrutable Dr. Wii said "the cwime scene can nevew be wecweated" once it is disturbed. Well, I say "No chit Sherlock!" but you, Dr. Wii, have in fact assisted in the prosecution and defense on many cases where you were not able to see the undistrubed "cwime scene", yet were able to come to conclusions which you were very comfortable sharing to the jury as your expert opinion. Talking out of both sides of your mouth, Dr. Wii? What is this for you? Will you help free a child murderer for money?? Is money everything to you? Ching-ching.

Then there is Baden's big giant blonde hausfrau. SHE wants to see the undistubed crime scene too. She is, after all, a Pathologist by injection and obviously qualified to discern what she would see. Well, Hilda, here is some advice for the furture: announce to all your clients that they should call you BEFORE they committ the crime so that you will be able to watch the entire murder unfold, then you can more easily defend them. However, last I heard NO ONE but LE gets to pass the crime scene tape and YOU would be the first person to jump down their throats for doing so, if it was to you benefit in any other case. You have been around the block a time or two, you know this is SOP, BUT you make a show for the camera anyway. Under all that blonde is a slimey underbelly. Your scales are showing.

And who is that in the back? "Me too! I wanna go, I wanna go" says the little one with the faux dead leopard on her shoulders. I think she is Dr. Holly Golightly or something. I suppose when you don't have the facts, the law or the Constitution, you can always resort to WHINING to try to get your way (hmmm sounds familiar) but whine all you want, the rules are the rules and you have to follow them too. Boo-hoo! Oh, the humanity! It all so unfair!

They even pulled the Wise One out of mothballs and DocSpits is outraged! He has never been denied the ability to witness an autopsy before, there is no reason for it! Well, Spitsy ole boy, you don't get into the county medical examiner's office without an invite. LE has not announced that the body has been identified yet. Until it is, you don't get to play with it. Furthermore, you old forked tongue devil, you know the body is evidence and that you will be able to run whatever tests you want later and get every report on the tests performed by LE and the FBI. You have done it hundreds of times just like this without making a stink out of it. You are making a stink, just to make a stink and you stink. Or perhaps, DocSpits, you think that the ME of OCSO, the OSCO crime lab and the FBI lab in Quantico are so substandard that they can not possibly come to the correct conclusion? What, are you the ONLY guy in the world who can do this job? If so, then we are all in trouble because you are about to pass to the other side any day now and we are all going to be royally screwed. You wear your arrogance like a coat of Peacock feathers.

Sheme Team - you all make me sick to watch you pervert the justice system to the public for your own gain. YOU are the lawyers and experts that make people not trust our legal system and hold attorneys in general disdain. It is YOU that have tarnished the image of every member of every Bar Association in this country and denigrated our profession. And you did it for money and false pride. I am ashamed of you.

The jurors are going to stick Zanny so far up your substantial azzes, that her magic umbrella is going to pop out of the top of your heads and you will begin a hat dance in the courtroom. No one is ever, ever, ever, going to buy the Zanny story, not even at your deep discount. Not one person will ever believe that KC was, at any time, a loving mother because her masquarade has been discovered, her costume taken away and what is left is a skanky little nasty pox on the world, named KC.

And KC, if you don't like the jail food, eat your Bible.

(sorry OT, I know)

Saw this when I checked my email this morning and HAD to get over here and say...along with several others, I now see......that I LOVED THIS!!! ABSOLUTELY cracked me up!! and I'm beginning to think you are another "closeted" author! Thanks for starting my day with a "belly" laugh!!! FUNNY , but true and SAD all at the same time :clap:

The Evidence that will convict KC :

The decomp in the car -

KC was the last one seen driving the car, per TonE. (as he picked her up from Amscot)
-Tie this to the texts that she sends AH about the smell of dead squirrels in the car. This was PRIOR to TonE picking her up at the Amscot and the car being towed.
-Tie this with the original statement GA made during his LE & FBI questioning about the smell in the car.
-Tie this to the proof that the decomp in car belongs to Kaylee.

Tie this all back to the great potential that team KC will never be able to produce fingerprints, DNA or anything else to a live "Zanny the Nanny".

Then finally, Tie all of this to the computer forensics that will show that the web searches for Chloroform, Neck Breaking, etc., was done during the same sitting where she was on MySpace, Facebook, etc.

She's toast.

Well done! :clap:

She's toast. Slap some butter on 'er.

I almost wonder if her defense team isn't sure she did it, and are just gonna subtly or not so subtly, "throw" the case. When the star QB misses the ball on a crucial play cuz somebody paid him off, nobody can prove he didn't just miss it, you know... they can puff and blow and send up smoke signals and act all indignant and busy, but when it all comes down to trial, well, not so much. Go JB!

I am sure the defense team believes she is guilty. Baez may not be the most brilliant attorney out there, but he's not an idiot. They can put 2 and 2 together like the rest of us. I also don't think they are trying to throw the case. They will defend her to the best of their ability, but Casey has dealt them a losing hand. There is no reasonable explantion for her actions other than the fact that she is guilty. They are pretty much locked into the nanny story because it will look bad if they change her story again. They are in a no-win situation.

it still annoys me that this person, KC, who lied, stole, didn't work and then ultimately, IMO, killed her daughter without remorse, and then went on and partied, shopped, rented videos, got a tat, etc
this person is now being represented by such a high powered, expensive, legal and expert team.
How the heck is this being paid for, or are they just jumping on board for the publicity

I think the only defense will be an attempt to poke any hole they can into the science thus creating doubt in the minds of jurors (no matter how small).. the more holes they can find the better chance they stand of creating "reasonable doubt". As far as "Zanny" goes...The defense doesn't have to prove she exists ("Zanny isn't on trial") only that there is a possibility that she did/does...

I'm just speculating.... I AM NOT supporting their defense in any way shape or form.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back