KC's last night with RM - Where did she bring Caylee? *REVISIT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bold by me

Not necessarily, if the baby had been chloroformed.(which makes me sick to think about also) JMO

Chloroform sedation lasts only a few minutes. What about the rest of the night?

This most absolutely makes more sense the the umpteen thousand times everyone else has had poor Caylee drugged. I think we have drugged her and put her in the trunk more than Casey ever did. She killed her quickly and simply and did not mess with the risk of this constant drugging.

YOUR SCENARIO.. is just how it was..

Yep. No evidence of frequent drugging-- which would have turned up in her hair.

Exactally. Good control study. Showing photos side by side and asking a non-partial what they think. You did so with a positive match. Will be conducting my own study this week. Some particular JPC photos look especially like Caylee cause they both share the same (right) side face grin. Even compared side by side with photos NOT sharing identical expressions, WHAT'S there to deny???

Out of shear nosiness I would love to know more about JPC. He's seemed very illusive here on WS's. Should he be?

On the other hand.. why shouldn't he be? ;-)

Is there a thread on Josh O???

Melina said in her interview that KC claimed "Josh" was the father after she broke up with Jesse -- curious to read more about that.

She also said that at least a half dozen other guys were the fathers.

BTW-- What does paternity have to do with the crime?

I felt like Cindy was untruthful about this answer in her interview, why I'm not sure. Maybe she just wanted to give the impression this kind of thing never happened with Casey. She was at that point already denying much of their skeletons in the closet, fight on the 15th, etc...

Yes, this was classic Cindy wanting everyone to perceive her as mother/grandmother of the year that she would never wake a sleeping Caylee. I think Casey got a page from another boyfriend, pretended it was Mom, (she always used mom and pop for an excuse), did take the baby home, hooked up with boy number two and returned to Ricardo's bed in the wee hours. He was high on weed and booze and couldn't have cared less. Just guessing.

IIRC, Cindy was totally unaware of Ricardo. She never knew about him until after the 911 call and it all came out. I'm sure Casey took Caylee home, to keep peace. Probably made up some excuse of where she was, but NOT that she was sleeping at a boyfriend's house.

I don't believe Casey ever drugged Caylee or put her in the trunk! I think some people have let their imaginations run a little over the top. Casey seemed to include Caylee in her activities, as long as it was OK with her friends. Tony is the first person to use common sense and judgment, and to tell Casey he was not comfortable with a 2 year old being around young adult partying and pot smoking, etc. For that, I give him props. He didn't know what he was dealing with in a person such as Casey. IMO

Forget all about the drowning in the pool theory! The following proves to me that Casey used to place Caylee in her trunk to sleep when it was inconvenient for Casey to do her "business" ...

Tonight I was on YouTube.com listening to Lee Anthony's Full Original Police Interview, Part 8. If you start listening at 5:19 you will hear that whilst Casey was sleeping over at Ricardo (Rick) Morales' apartment with Caylee in tow on May 31st, 2008, that at some point during the middle of the night, Rick woke up to find Caylee no longer in bed with them! In the morning, Rick questions Casey about Caylee no longer being with them in bed. Casey tells Rick that she, Casey, took Caylee home during the night and then Casey came back (?!) When police asked/told Cindy about Cindy having Caylee the night of May 31st (and daytime of June 1st), Cindy was positive that this had never happened!

As there was no nanny, and since the Anthony's didn't have Caylee, where was Caylee during the wee hours of May 31st and daytime of June 1st while Casey did her "business" with Rick?

Note too that it was Rick who posted the "Win Her Over with Chloroform" ad in March on his MySpace, and it was Rick who testified this week that the only time Casey had trouble with Caylee was when she was trying to get her to sleep.

I vote for the trunk as Zanny the Nanny babysitting Caylee.

What was Casey doing for 31 days while Caylee was missing? Stealin', Boozin' Screwin' & Tattooin' - Mark Nejame

There is video of Caylee and photos with her great grandfather at the nursing home that was taken on June 15, 2008 fathers day.

Nooo...You're not understanding me. This shows that Casey was ALREADY USING METHODS TO SILENCE CAYLEE BEFORE HER DEATH.

This has been discussed many times, I'm so sorry to burst your bubble love! I know how it is to be somewhat newish to news, but this has been covered. I do apologize but I cannot go back at the moment and find links, but I'm sure it's in the Ricardo threads.

Forget all about the drowning in the pool theory! The following proves to me that Casey used to place Caylee in her trunk to sleep when it was inconvenient for Casey to do her "business" ...

Tonight I was on YouTube.com listening to Lee Anthony's Full Original Police Interview, Part 8. If you start listening at 5:19 you will hear that whilst Casey was sleeping over at Ricardo (Rick) Morales' apartment with Caylee in tow on May 31st, 2008, that at some point during the middle of the night, Rick woke up to find Caylee no longer in bed with them! In the morning, Rick questions Casey about Caylee no longer being with them in bed. Casey tells Rick that she, Casey, took Caylee home during the night and then Casey came back (?!) When police asked/told Cindy about Cindy having Caylee the night of May 31st (and daytime of June 1st), Cindy was positive that this had never happened!

As there was no nanny, and since the Anthony's didn't have Caylee, where was Caylee during the wee hours of May 31st and daytime of June 1st while Casey did her "business" with Rick?

Note too that it was Rick who posted the "Win Her Over with Chloroform" ad in March on his MySpace, and it was Rick who testified this week that the only time Casey had trouble with Caylee was when she was trying to get her to sleep.

What was Casey doing for 31 days while Caylee was missing? Stealin', Boozin' Screwin' & Tattooin' - Mark Nejame

This testimony puzzled me as well. Where did Caylee disappear to??

Good catch Itzsue ... I do remember when this was talked about. About Caylees missing in the middle of the night that evening !

Nooo...You're not understanding me. This shows that Casey was ALREADY USING METHODS TO SILENCE CAYLEE BEFORE HER DEATH.

There are threads on this topic buried somewhere on this forum. I remember a lot of discussion about it .

There would be no reason to put Caylee in the trunk - RIcardo was OK with the baby being in bed with them. I think Cindy is mistaken and is going by the assumption they were both home that evening when in fact just Caylee was.

To me, this mysterious disappearance while staying at Ricardo's ALONG with his testimony tells me volumes about how Casey got the chloroform idea and how she dealt this Caylee's bedtime problems.

This baby was chloroformed many times IMO.

Yep, I said this from the start! I also don't think she drowned, I think that "this time" Casey gave her too much to knock her out with, whether intentionally or not.

I totally agree! Although I believe the "nanny" began as "xanax", your theory is the same as mine. And yep, I got shivers when Ricardo gave his testimony about waking up and Caylee being gone, but Casey was still there. (Why would Cindy call in the middle of the night and ask her to bring the baby home and WHY, if she brought the baby home, would Casey come back?)

There would be no reason to put Caylee in the trunk - RIcardo was OK with the baby being in bed with them. I think Cindy is mistaken and is going by the assumption they were both home that evening when in fact just Caylee was.

The reason would be that Caylee didn't sleep well and was keeping Casey awake. There was testimony by, I think it was Ricardo, that the only time Casey had to discipline Caylee was over sleep issues, Caylee wouldn't go to sleep.

IIRC, he asked where Caylee was. KC advised that her mother had called and demanded that she bring Caylee home. Cindy denied ever saying this, and every asking her to bring Caylee home. Where was she? Most likely in the trunk, unfortunately.

I just can't figure it out either, but I don't see how any child could survive in the trunk all night in FL. The heat would kill her even in September IMO. Besides, how could KC get Caylee in and out of the trunk in all these parking lots without someone seeing her? What if she woke up? From what I've read, chloroform only lasts about 45 minutes to 2 hours.

September
Average high temperature: 89.7
Average low temperature: 72.4
Average precipitation: 6.01
Average humidity (1pm): 60
Record high (1988): 98
Record low (1981): 57

Yep, I said this from the start! I also don't think she drowned, I think that "this time" Casey gave her too much to knock her out with, whether intentionally or not.

Folks, there is mystery on how Casey treated her daughter out of the sight of others. At least I think so.

I just find that story of taking Caylee home to Cindy and George's house in the middle of the night hard to believe. Which means it is possible she put the child in the trunk. I hate how that sounds. If it is true, and Casey returned to his apartment, she's worse than I thought she was.

I do believe a patten is unfolding that Casey did resent having a small child who needed her round the clock attention. And that she also resented Cindy's demands that she attend to Caylee and be a responsible parent. I don't know which one she resented more. But Casey was desperate. She wanted the "goood life" and a three year old child was certainly holding her back - too many guys and not enough free time!

At this time, I can not dismiss anything Casey might do to get what she wanted.
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back