KC's last night with RM - Where did she bring Caylee? *REVISIT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's at least possible. Just as it's possible JPC kept his previous knowledge of KC a secret from Amy and Ric. She was an embarrassment perhaps. Socially beneath him maybe.

Fantasy post-no basis in truth: Supposs sleeping with KC was an embarrassment to JPC. Supposs JPC threatened KC, "try to name me Daddy and/or get child support, and my rich family will back me up and WE will take her from you..." Then, after KC murders Caylee, how embarrassing would it have been for JPC to come forward and now admit paternity to both the worldwide public AND to his family? I can SO see this senerio.

And I SO agree with you. This has been my take on the JPC/KC relationship all along.

I agree there is a resemblance between RP and Caylee, but not as strong as the one between Caylee and JPC. When I first saw those two photos side-by-side, I actually gasped. Showed them to my adult son who knows virtually nothing about this case and asked his opinion. His reply was, and I quote, "Wow!".

Thanks for clearing this up!

I was looking at it again and was wondering why a High School in Orlando Florida had less that 20 graduates.

Tried to go to the Alumni website for Colonial for verification but it bounces back to the Orange County school board site...anyone else try???

This episode has always bothered me too. I wonder if KC was experimenting with chloroform or some other sleep inducing drug on this night. With the xanex, she would just crush it and add it to something Caylee drank. With chloroform maybe she waited until Caylee and RM were asleep and then held a rag soaked with it above their nose? I've thought maybe she used say chloroform on RM and Caylee that night, testing it out, to see if it would keep RM out, to see what he would sleep through.

Hi, I'm new here - have been 'lurking' for a while, but wanted to join in. This case has affected me like no other. I can't imagine the life Caylee led.

Anyway, this very question has ALWAYS bothered me - what happened to Caylee that night? I just don't think KC took her home. IMO she would have also just stayed there, also.

I have always suspected, like the above poster, that either KC was conducting a 'dry run', experimenting w/chemical combos and seeing if she could quietly get Caylee out RM's place. Is it possible she was planning to kill Caylee while staying overnight at RM's, dump the baby's body during the night, so both KC and RM would wake up in the morning to find Caylee 'missing'? Or in some way try to frame RM for Caylee's death?

Good sleuthing. :clap:

Did you also glance at the name between Annie D and Zenaida G?
Casey has used both the First and Last name to add to her "story"
I still feel very strongly the names of people(who can not be located) that she named are made using first and last names of people from her high school. IMO

Thanks! I did see that -- I also noticed that on the same site, in KC's class there was a Zenaida "F" (same name as the "F" in the IMO fictitious ZFG). :rolleyes:

Ugh - I just saw the follow-up on this thread -- I apologize if I started another rumor!

This episode has always bothered me too. I wonder if KC was experimenting with chloroform or some other sleep inducing drug on this night. With the xanex, she would just crush it and add it to something Caylee drank. With chloroform maybe she waited until Caylee and RM were asleep and then held a rag soaked with it above their nose? I've thought maybe she used say chloroform on RM and Caylee that night, testing it out, to see if it would keep RM out, to see what he would sleep through.

Hi, I'm new here - have been 'lurking' for a while, but wanted to join in. This case has affected me like no other. I can't imagine the life Caylee led.

Anyway, this very question has ALWAYS bothered me - what happened to Caylee that night? I just don't think KC took her home. IMO she would have also just stayed there, also.

I have always suspected, like the above poster, that either KC was conducting a 'dry run', experimenting w/chemical combos and seeing if she could quietly get Caylee out RM's place. Is it possible she was planning to kill Caylee while staying overnight at RM's, dump the baby's body during the night, so both KC and RM would wake up in the morning to find Caylee 'missing'? Or in some way try to frame RM for Caylee's death?

The affects of cholorform only last for about 15 minutes.

Like mother...like daughter....the apple didn't fall far from the tree, in this case.

ITA. Usually doesn't when you raise your kids to be irresponsible liars with no accountability.

Here are some snippets of interviews regarding this night....
I also think these interviews have caused some confusion....

On July 25th, Ricardo was interviewed by E. Edwards
RM states that they DATED between Feb 23 his birthday to mid April-May. Later in the interview, he offers the information THAT WHILE THEY WERE DATING, Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night BECAUSE CINDY CALLED and he did not think anything about it. He was under the assumption that Cindy was overprotective of Caylee.
He stated this only happened the 1 time, in the 52 days they were officially dating. Of those 52 days... Casey did not spend every night. This is approximately 8 weekends total. Some of those times when they dated.. they mostly stayed at the house watching TV. I am sure Casey was telling her mom she was working at Sports Authority at night when in reality she was at Ricardo's. So Caylee was not there every time.

Four days later, Lee Anthony was brought into questioning.. during that interview Det. E. Edwards STATES that Ricardo told him that Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night on MAY 31. RICARDO DID NOT SAY THAT. Lee does not agree or disagree with EE or confirms anything.. he sounds clueless and says uh hum.. and in uh hum.. I am listening..
EE goes on to say he started with that date as the last day someone else seen Caylee then continues to work the timeline with Lee.. Lee confirming that Caylee was at the house on June 5th for Cindy's birthday, and finally coming to the conclusion that Caylee was at Mt Dora with CA.

Cindy's interview on August 4th, Det E Edwards did not bring up that nite. I am looking for that interview transcript.

Attachments

• ricinterview.JPG
    ricinterview.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ricinterview2.JPG
    ricinterview2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 12
  • ricdatingint25.JPG
    ricdatingint25.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 12
  • leeintJul29_ric.JPG
    leeintJul29_ric.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 11
French Vixen, I take it from this that you are saying that Caylee disappeared sometime during the night and was not there in the AM?

One of the two is lying. Gee, I wonder who?
If she was putting Caylee in the trunk in the middle of the night, which just makes me sick to think about, wouldn't the child be extremely afraid of the dark at home and wouldnt Cindy have noticed?

bold by me

Not necessarily, if the baby had been chloroformed.(which makes me sick to think about also) JMO

I think there might be a more "innocent" explanation for this event. Casey is a master manipulator and I think that is what was going on here:

Here's my theory of what might have happened: Maybe Casey had Caylee with her at Ricardo's because her parents were not available to babysit that specific night. Perhaps it was a Friday night and George and Cindy went out to dinner or something, but they were going to be home the next day. Casey wanted to spend the weekend with Ricardo, so she tells her parents that she has a weekend long event where she would be staying at a hotel and that Zanny can babysit Friday night, but could they take Caylee for the weekend? George and Cindy agree to take Caylee (like they had a choice.) So Casey got up early Saturday morning before Ricardo awoke and took Caylee home to dump Caylee on her parents to babysit before heading off to "work", and then Casey went back to Ricardo's to stay the whole weekend, free and clear of any childcare responsibilities. Then Casey just tells Ricardo her mom wanted her to bring Caylee home. Ricardo wouldn't question that and I'm sure he would be happy to have Casey to himself. Cindy wouldn't remember this event because Casey was always having to "work" evenings and weekends and Cindy was used to taking care of Caylee for her while Casey "worked."

Clearly Casey did not want her parents to know that she was spending the night with her boyfriend - covering up for her dating life was the entire point of Casey's made up job and tales of Zanny. Remember how George got upset when he came by the house and found Casey, Caylee and Jessie lying on her bed fully clothed watching TV? Although Casey was not a virgin, the Anthonys didn't want her to have sex. With these controlling parents, Casey would have to make up some story in order to be able to ever spend the night at her boyfriend's place.

French Vixen, I take it from this that you are saying that Caylee disappeared sometime during the night and was not there in the AM?

One of the two is lying. Gee, I wonder who?
If she was putting Caylee in the trunk in the middle of the night, which just makes me sick to think about, wouldn't the child be extremely afraid of the dark at home and wouldnt Cindy have noticed?

Yes, unless the child was drugged before she was placed in the trunk.

I think there might be a more "innocent" explanation for this event. Casey is a master manipulator and I think that is what was going on here:

Here's my theory of what might have happened: Maybe Casey had Caylee with her at Ricardo's because her parents were not available to babysit that specific night. Perhaps it was a Friday night and George and Cindy went out to dinner or something, but they were going to be home the next day. Casey wanted to spend the weekend with Ricardo, so she tells her parents that she has a weekend long event where she would be staying at a hotel and that Zanny can babysit Friday night, but could they take Caylee for the weekend? George and Cindy agree to take Caylee (like they had a choice.) So Casey got up early Saturday morning before Ricardo awoke and took Caylee home to dump Caylee on her parents to babysit before heading off to "work", and then Casey went back to Ricardo's to stay the whole weekend, free and clear of any childcare responsibilities. Then Casey just tells Ricardo her mom wanted her to bring Caylee home. Ricardo wouldn't question that and I'm sure he would be happy to have Casey to himself. Cindy wouldn't remember this event because Casey was always having to "work" evenings and weekends and Cindy was used to taking care of Caylee for her while Casey "worked."

Clearly Casey did not want her parents to know that she was spending the night with her boyfriend - covering up for her dating life was the entire point of Casey's made up job and tales of Zanny. Remember how George got upset when he came by the house and found Casey, Caylee and Jessie lying on her bed fully clothed watching TV? Although Casey was not a virgin, the Anthonys didn't want her to have sex. With these controlling parents, Casey would have to make up some story in order to be able to ever spend the night at her boyfriend's place.

This most absolutely makes more sense the the umpteen thousand times everyone else has had poor Caylee drugged. I think we have drugged her and put her in the trunk more than Casey ever did. She killed her quickly and simply and did not mess with the risk of this constant drugging.

YOUR SCENARIO.. is just how it was..

And I SO agree with you. This has been my take on the JPC/KC relationship all along.

I agree there is a resemblance between RP and Caylee, but not as strong as the one between Caylee and JPC. When I first saw those two photos side-by-side, I actually gasped. Showed them to my adult son who knows virtually nothing about this case and asked his opinion. His reply was, and I quote, "Wow!".

Exactally. Good control study. Showing photos side by side and asking a non-partial what they think. You did so with a positive match. Will be conducting my own study this week. Some particular JPC photos look especially like Caylee cause they both share the same (right) side face grin. Even compared side by side with photos NOT sharing identical expressions, WHAT'S there to deny???

Out of shear nosiness I would love to know more about JPC. He's seemed very illusive here on WS's. Should he be?

This most absolutely makes more sense the the umpteen thousand times everyone else has had poor Caylee drugged. I think we have drugged her and put her in the trunk more than Casey ever did. She killed her quickly and simply and did not mess with the risk of this constant drugging.

YOUR SCENARIO.. is just how it was..

Oh...MG!!! I SO agree! Caylee was never drugged as much in real life as in her "fantasy" LIFE here on the WS's board! I agree, killed very quickly in a quick fit of rage over what her daughter would spell out verbally to Grandma the next morning/day. A SERIOUS THREAT was looming over KC's head. No doubt in my mind...

Exactally. Good control study. Showing photos side by side and asking a non-partial what they think. You did so with a positive match. Will be conducting my own study this week. Some particular JPC photos look especially like Caylee cause they both share the same (right) side face grin. Even compared side by side with photos NOT sharing identical expressions, WHAT'S there to deny???

Out of shear nosiness I would love to know more about JPC. He's seemed very illusive here on WS's. Should he be?

I think the photo lineup sh/include Josh O.

Thanks for clearing this up!

I was looking at it again and was wondering why a High School in Orlando Florida had less that 20 graduates.

Yeah, that sounds more like southern California!!!!

I don't know where to post this so I will do it here. It's been almost a year since Caylee died but one thing still haunts me. Maybe someone can direct me to an answer (if anyone of us knows).

I just re-read RM's interview in September 2008 with the detectives and I cannot get over this. He says that sometimes in April or so KC and Caylee came to spend the night with him. He awoke and Caylee was gone. I cannot get over this. The thing that makes no sense is that at first I thought KC put Caylee away because she needed to get intimate with RM but according to RM he "feel asleep" and then woke up and Caylee was gone. So, I'm reading this to mean that they were not intimate at that point or maybe they were but Caylee was asleep.

Where in the world did KC bring her and why? If they were not having sex then why did she need to get rid of Caylee on that night? Is RM mistaken or did this happen? It doesn't add up.

She might have taken her to the A's.

IIRC, he asked where Caylee was. KC advised that her mother had called and demanded that she bring Caylee home. Cindy denied ever saying this, and every asking her to bring Caylee home. Where was she? Most likely in the trunk, unfortunately.

Could be. Unless CA lied or forgot, which is also plausible.

Good sleuthing. :clap:

Did you also glance at the name between Annie D and Zenaida G?
Casey has used both the First and Last name to add to her "story"
I still feel very strongly the names of people(who can not be located) that she named are made using first and last names of people from her high school. IMO

She's used h.s. names before. Jeff is one example.

On the other hand, Zanaida Gonzales is a fairly common name. I work with a nurse names Zanaida Gonzales.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back