KC's last night with RM - Where did she bring Caylee? *REVISIT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually think Casey might be (for once) telling the truth on this one! :eek: Only because it makes more sense that CA called and demanded she bring Caylee home, than for Casey to mysteriously get up in the middle of the night for no reason to put Caylee in the car trunk since it seems RM didn't have a problem with Caylee being there. MOO

... or maybe Caylee awoke earlier than usual and without waking RM, Casey decided to bring her home.

bolded and snipped by me with answers in between

if this has already been discussed then sorry for dragging it up again. didn't cindy believe casey was seeing the fictional jeff? why would she know ricardo even existed? (if i'm wrong about this i apologize)

The night in question was sometime between Jan 2008 and May 2008. This night could have happened before the cholorform searches.
At this time, Casey was not telling Cindy she was dating a "Jeff" that came later in May/June. Doesn't matter if Cindy thought WHO she was with. She just wanted Casey/Caylee home.

and even if she was aware of him then how would cindy know where ricardo lived or his phone number to go there and fetch caylee, or order casey back in the first place? casey wasn't the type to share this kind of info. even if she did know where he lived i doubt casey would say she was taking caylee to spend the night at her boyfriends, she'd have said she was staying w/ zanny so why then go to ricardo's or call casey?
i'm rambling again aren't i.

Cindy did not need to know where Ric lived or his phone number.. Cindy did not go there to fetch Caylee - no proof, cell record or testimony points to this. Cindy, IF she did call, would have called Casey on her cell. You are correct in saying Casey would not have told Cindy she was at a BF's house. She would have given her the ole Zani or a GF's house story

ETA maybe cindy did somehow discover that casey was spending the night w/ a guy she'd never even heard of and enraged at the thought of caylee spending the night in a strange man's apartment just so casey could get her end away she tracked him down and went over, or phoned casey, to recover her grandbaby. under the same circumstances i think i'd do the same thing.
i can easily imagine her denying this too. it hardly paints casey in the light she'd rather everyone viewed her (especially the cops)

I know you are speculating that "Cindy somehow discovered Cayse was with a guy" but stating that she might have tracked them down to recover Caylee, well... unless we have a testimony, ping record I just do not think this happened. As I stated above, looking at ping records it doesn't seem odd that Casey got up and took Caylee home in the night. Several ping records have her getting home at 3 or so in the AM. We do have to be careful that the speculation with out some back up of records, testimony or eyewitness does not become a famous WS rumor :blowkiss:

Except Casey DID need to be home by 7 a.m. to take care of Caylee when Cindy went to work.

Especially during the work week - Cindy would have wanted her rest, which could be hard to get if you have a restless toddler in bed with you. Betting that prior to dating Tony, Casey would just bring Caylee with her to sleep there at RM's Sun. night through Thurs. night, and then typically left Caylee with GP's Fri and Sat. night...

I know you are speculating that "Cindy somehow discovered Cayse was with a guy" but stating that she might have tracked them down to recover Caylee, well... unless we have a testimony, ping record I just do not think this happened. As I stated above, looking at ping records it doesn't seem odd that Casey got up and took Caylee home in the night. Several ping records have her getting home at 3 or so in the AM. We do have to be careful that the speculation with out some back up of records, testimony or eyewitness does not become a famous WS rumor :blowkiss:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for posting this. I was trying to locate the FACTS so I could post the links. This thread was looking as if it might take on a life of its own.

Didn't CA also say in one of her interviews that KC NEVER slept at any boys house with Caylee? That KC would never do that. I remember something along those lines (please correct me if I am mistaken, I will try to find the interview), which is what made me think that whole thing about Caylee being gone sometime during the night seemed real suspicious. I don't think RM was mistaken about Caylee being there when he fell asleep and being gone when he woke. And I also believed that CA really didn't think KC slept out anywhere other than the babysitters with Caylee. Which makes KC the one with the pants on fire.

JMO.

Yes, I agree.
When CA asked Casey in one of the jail video's about the drums.
CA initially believed that it was Zanny's house but later found out that it was really Ricardo's...
IMO CA got alot of "enlightened" info about Casey and her whereabouts prior to July 15 from the meeting the A's had with some of Casey's friends.

thanks for correcting me ibyounger, most of what i could find on this event was opinion, but the part i added (ETA) was just a last minute thought, hence the editing. sorry if i nearly started one of our annoyingly contagious rumours.
i can see casey trailing home in the wee small hours on a regular basis, but i think she's just too darn lazy to get out of bed, lift a sleeping baby to the car, drive home, put her to bed there, then drive back to a boys house and get into bed again w/o a very good reason.

thanks for correcting me ibyounger, most of what i could find on this event was opinion, but the part i added (ETA) was just a last minute thought, hence the editing. sorry if i nearly started one of our annoyingly contagious rumours.
i can see casey trailing home in the wee small hours on a regular basis, but i think she's just too darn lazy to get out of bed, lift a sleeping baby to the car, drive home, put her to bed there, then drive back to a boys house and get into bed again w/o a very good reason.

More S-E-X is all the reason she would need.

I am really trying to piece a play by play together.. with texts, calls, lies and interviews.
(kinda sounds like sex, lies and videotapes...) :waitasec:

This is SEX, LIES and VIDEOTAPES(BB Video, Target and the Bank)

I wanted to put this out there as I am reviewing about 5 documents at once and do not want to forget.....

Casey already started "dating" Tony by May... JUNE 2 is when she told Ricardo she was seeing someone else. However, June 6th when she is supposed to be hanging out with Ric, Amy and Troy.. per his interview with police (waited on her and she said she was working late) she was with TonyL(pings and AH interview). Ric finds this out after Casey post the pics from June 6th on MySpace that she was not at work but with Tony(Ric's interview). What did he care? She told him that they were broke up on the 2nd. Yet, he still has sex with her on the 9th??

It is apparent however, AH knew this... she knew... Casey was out with Tony, AH knew Casey broke up with Ric on the 2nd. AH although sleeping on Ric and JPC's couch kept that a secret from them.
Also Amy says JPC can not stand Casey in this interview... how is it if Casey just met Ric, Amy and that new group of friends in 2007 that includes JPC does he father her baby in 2004? They do look alike but so far we have 2 pieces of evidence that points to JPC not fathering Caylee.

Source: Amy's interveiw http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf
Page 10: Casey breaks it off with Ric on June 2

I am really trying to piece a play by play together.. with texts, calls, lies and interviews.
(kinda sounds like sex, lies and videotapes...) :waitasec:

This is SEX, LIES and VIDEOTAPES(BB Video, Target and the Bank)

I wanted to put this out there as I am reviewing about 5 documents at once and do not want to forget.....

Casey already started "dating" Tony by May... JUNE 2 is when she told Ricardo she was seeing someone else. However, June 6th when she is supposed to be hanging out with Ric, Amy and Troy.. per his interview with police (waited on her and she said she was working late) she was with TonyL(pings and AH interview). Ric finds this out after Casey post the pics from June 6th on MySpace that she was not at work but with Tony(Ric's interview). What did he care? She told him that they were broke up on the 2nd. Yet, he still has sex with her on the 9th??

It is apparent however, AH knew this... she knew... Casey was out with Tony, AH knew Casey broke up with Ric on the 2nd. AH although sleeping on Ric and JPC's couch kept that a secret from them.
Also Amy says JPC can not stand Casey in this interview... how is it if Casey just met Ric, Amy and that new group of friends in 2007 that includes JPC does he father her baby in 2004? They do look alike but so far we have 2 pieces of evidence that points to JPC not fathering Caylee.

Source: Amy's interveiw http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf
Page 10: Casey breaks it off with Ric on June 2

just wanted to say a straightforward 'old fashioned' thank you to you for bringing together all this information. i have a migraine right now and if i tried to process half of this .... i'd go blind!

for the millionth time, just because she met amy and ricardo in 2007 doesnt mean she met JPC then. Like I said, we dunno b/c for whatever reason we have seen everyone's interview but his..anyway..the time she stayed at tony's and came home..did Cindy know where she was when she demanded she came home? I guess I'm asking, at this point did Cindy realize that Casey spent the night with her boyfriends and if so was she OK with her staying with Tony?

for the millionth time, just because she met amy and ricardo in 2007 doesnt mean she met JPC then. Like I said, we dunno b/c for whatever reason we have seen everyone's interview but his..anyway..the time she stayed at tony's and came home..did Cindy know where she was when she demanded she came home? I guess I'm asking, at this point did Cindy realize that Casey spent the night with her boyfriends and if so was she OK with her staying with Tony?

bolded by me.. you are correct that she could have met JPC in pre-2007 but we have only the evidence at hand to work with. No, we have not seen his interveiw.. only either because there is nothing of signifigance or they are still investigating leads. Do we know that they interviewed him at all? Ric, Amy and Troy went out.. JPC was not with them as the core group of Casey's friends as outlined in Amy's 2nd interview on July 23.

Amy states "J.P chat, who I also live with, who is way less involved in this story and didn;t really like Casey to begin with."
This piece of evidence or clue... leads me to think he would not even want to have S-E-X with her. Some guys are choosy like that.

So far, we have not one shred that shows she met him prior to 2007. Maybe we should sleuth that further? Did they go to the same high school?

If Cindy demanded when she came home.. we do not know that she did.. just speculation at this point by some of the posters.
Casey may have taken Caylee home on her own and put in her bed and went back to Ricardo's.

To answer your question, no I do not think Cindy was aware that Casey was taking Caylee to her BF's. Also Cindy was not even aware of Tony. Amy took her to Tony's apt the first time. For the month of June, Casey was telling Cindy she was with a Jeff H who is from Jacksonsville. I do not even think Cindy knew about Ricardo... Casey had a different set of lies for each group of people whom she purposely did not let cross paths.

According to this site -- http://colonialhighschoolalumni.com/class-of-2003.html -- JPC apparently graduated from Colonial High in 2003, along with Annie D. and a Zenaida Gonzalez. I'm guessing they knew each other from HS, but who knows.

Back OT, I think Cindy lied when she said she didn't call KC to bring Caylee home in the middle of the night. I don't think their big fight started on 6/15 -- I think KC's lying, stealing, irresponsibility and carousing was an ongoing war between Cindy and KC. That's why Cindy wouldn't want to admit it -- it goes against her everything-was-fine story line. IMO.

According to this site -- http://colonialhighschoolalumni.com/class-of-2003.html -- JPC apparently graduated from Colonial High in 2003, along with Annie D. and a Zenaida Gonzalez. I'm guessing they knew each other from HS, but who knows.

Back OT, I think Cindy lied when she said she didn't call KC to bring Caylee home in the middle of the night. I don't think their big fight started on 6/15 -- I think KC's lying, stealing, irresponsibility and carousing was an ongoing war between Cindy and KC. That's why Cindy wouldn't want to admit it -- it goes against her everything-was-fine story line. IMO.

Great find, Eulalie! I bet they did know each other then.

Great find, Eulalie! I bet they did know each other then.

It's at least possible. Just as it's possible JPC kept his previous knowledge of KC a secret from Amy and Ric. She was an embarrassment perhaps. Socially beneath him maybe.

Fantasy post-no basis in truth: Supposs sleeping with KC was an embarrassment to JPC. Supposs JPC threatened KC, "try to name me Daddy and/or get child support, and my rich family will back me up and WE will take her from you..." Then, after KC murders Caylee, how embarrassing would it have been for JPC to come forward and now admit paternity to both the worldwide public AND to his family? I can SO see this senerio.

Especially during the work week - Cindy would have wanted her rest, which could be hard to get if you have a restless toddler in bed with you. Betting that prior to dating Tony, Casey would just bring Caylee with her to sleep there at RM's Sun. night through Thurs. night, and then typically left Caylee with GP's Fri and Sat. night...

You bring up really good point, about CA possibly not wanting to "babysit" mid-week while KC partied since CA held down a full-time job.

Now-the real reason for my post, an excuss to say OT re your online name...Here in the mid-west (USA) the moon has looked like a Cheshire Cat Grin for the past 3 nights. :lepsmilie: (Couldn't find a Cheshire Cat Grin Smilie)

Good sleuthing. :clap:

Did you also glance at the name between Annie D and Zenaida G?
Casey has used both the First and Last name to add to her "story"
I still feel very strongly the names of people(who can not be located) that she named are made using first and last names of people from her high school. IMO

Good sleuthing. :clap:

Did you also glance at the name between Annie D and Zenaida G?
Casey has used both the First and Last name to add to her "story"
I still feel very strongly the names of people(who can not be located) that she named are made using first and last names of people from her high school. IMO

Wow... Since the pings do not have her at Sawgrass on June 17th. Then this is a good source for where she came up with the name. Plus the name of the "sister" named Samantha.

Out of curiosity, did Ricardo graduate from Colonial, too? He and JPC seem to be very good friends.

(and way OT ..... something I've missed.... how did Amy get hooked up with Ricardo and the rest of that group?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back