KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just more rumour. KC kept the pregnancy hidden for more than 7 months and her mother, an RN, chose not to notice.

7 month, too late for an abortion. Maybe they convinced her not to adopt out but not according to kiomarie or jesse.

I've been confused about this, too. I keep hearing that KC wanted to put the baby up for adoption, but CA wouldn't hear of it. Then JG says he wanted KC to put the baby up for adoption, but KC wouldn't hear of it. Which is it?

Not sure what Casey's true intentions were.

She hid the pregnancy from everyone close to her for months. If she really did not want to be pregnant she could have gotten an abortion...but she did not.

When she was finally confronted she told the truth about being 7 months pregnant and I believe Cindy took control over Casey and her pregnancy(not sure what Casey would have done if she was able to hide the pregnancy and then give birth...she could very well have left the newborn on the doorstep of a hospital or fire department and walk away under the SafeHaven law)

Casey told JG he was the father, even though she was already pregnant by the time the met (JG said in his interview the met Jan/05)
We know JG, who at the time thought he was the father, expressed the desire to give the baby up for adoption. After Caylee was born and DNA proved he was not the father, he still stepped up and wanted to marry Casey and be a father to Caylee.

Casey could of had a "happy little family" with Jesse but something changed.

Exactly! Or, KC could've had an abortion and told the folks she had a miscarriage.

Personaliy disordered people often have babies, "to have someone who will love me." That's one of the WORST reasons, of all! My guess is that KC did JUST that, or had Caylee out of some similar Axis II thinking.

I agree. It is not uncommon for needy girls to have babies thinking the baby will fill the hole inside.

When it doesn't work the girl goes on to something else. People get cute puppies for the same reason. That is why so many dogs end up in pounds, unwanted and then destroyed.
JMO

I agree. It is not uncommon for needy girls to have babies thinking the baby will fill the hole inside.

When it doesn't work the girl goes on to something else. People get cute puppies for the same reason. That is why so many dogs end up in pounds, unwanted and then destroyed.
JMO

Also, it's probably why so many grandparents end up raising their grandchildren.

Also, it's probably why so many grandparents end up raising their grandchildren.

MOO but I also think that KC thought with having Caylee around she (KC) would fly under the radar more. Like, the GPs would just be so thrilled with a baby around that all KC's actions could be overlooked & absolved.

She hid the pregnancy from everyone close to her for months. If she really did not want to be pregnant she could have gotten an abortion...but she did not.

When she was finally confronted she told the truth about being 7 months pregnant and I believe Cindy took control over Casey and her pregnancy(not sure what Casey would have done if she was able to hide the pregnancy and then give birth...she could very well have left the newborn on the doorstep of a hospital or fire department and walk away under the SafeHaven law)

Casey told JG he was the father, even though she was already pregnant by the time the met (JG said in his interview the met Jan/05)
We know JG, who at the time thought he was the father, expressed the desire to give the baby up for adoption. After Caylee was born and DNA proved he was not the father, he still stepped up and wanted to marry Casey and be a father to Caylee.

When Jesse wasn't willing to move her into *own* home and life with her *cute little family* was the same life Casey already had only with added responsibilities, I think Casey quickly got bored with THAT.

I think having Caylee to dress up and play with was fun for awhile. But, when Caylee didn't fulfill Casey inside the way Casey hoped a baby would...or the way Casey once hoped Jesse would, I think Casey thought the solution would be a *different* MAN.

With Cindy watching Caylee every night and letting Casey sit around the house all day, pretending she had a job, Casey was good to go for awhile.

Then along came *nightclub* DJ Tony who wanted Casey spending nights. I don't think Cindy ALLOWED Casey to stay overnight with men while she was living under HER roof. Tony said Caylee couldn't spend the nights, too.

So Casey had a choice to make.

Cindy forced the choice further by DARING to confront Casey.

Cute little Caylee not only didn't make Casey feel better inside, she was standing between Casey and the man Casey thought could make her life whole. Cindy said she was a "bad mother" anyway...so it wasn't like Casey could stay THERE with Cindy. I think Casey decided she'd just show Cindy how right she was.

Then with THAT handled...Casey was off to Tonys to move in and pick out movies.

IMO

MOO but I also think that KC thought with having Caylee around she (KC) would fly under the radar more. Like, the GPs would just be so thrilled with a baby around that all KC's actions could be overlooked & absolved.

Seems like they put up with everything to get to have Caylee.

I think the video that just came out is how life under that roof had been for awhile. In the video Casey is holding *the hope* of Caylee over her parents heads. If they press her for information or cross her, she threatens to cut off the visit (and the possibility of EVER seeing Caylee just in case Caylee IS alive).

I wonder how many times Casey stomped off to her room with Caylee when questioned about missing money or whether or not she had a job?

When Jesse wasn't willing to move her into *own* home and life with her *cute little family* was the same life Casey already had only with added responsibilities, I think Casey quickly got bored with THAT.

I think having Caylee to dress up and play with was fun for awhile. But, when Caylee didn't fulfill Casey inside the way Casey hoped a baby would...or the way Casey once hoped Jesse would, I think Casey thought the solution would be a *different* MAN.

With Cindy watching Caylee every night and letting Casey sit around the house all day, pretending she had a job, Casey was good to go for awhile.

Then along came *nightclub* DJ Tony who wanted Casey spending nights. I don't think Cindy ALLOWED Casey to stay overnight with men while she was living under HER roof. Tony said Caylee couldn't spend the nights, too.

So Casey had a choice to make.

IMO

Good observations! Fits right in w/ KC's other sociopathic tendencies. I hadn't thought of the part about CA probably not allowing KC to stay out all night. Goes along w/ that story of KC leaving RM's place in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home (even though CA denies that ever happened).

I keep reading in notes here that Cindy forced KC to have Caylee. What evidence is everyone basing this on? I did read in Kio's testimony that Cindy wouldn't let KC put her child up for adoption, but KC lies through her teeth. I do recall reading/hearing Cindy say she believed in abortion, but don't recall now where. I remembered thinking at the time that she probably would have suggested KC have an abortion had she not been so far along when Cindy found out about her being pregnant.

Are there other statements that have been made, like from JG, that say that Cindy made KC keep Caylee?

I'm confused about this because texts from KC herself make it sound like Caylee was the greatest gift she had ever been given....the very light of her life.

The only evidence is what Kio said to LE and of course we all know that Casey told this to Kio ... :rolleyes: I don't know if we will ever know the truth :waitasec:

Good observations! Fits right in w/ KC's other sociopathic tendencies. I hadn't thought of the part about CA probably not allowing KC to stay out all night. Goes along w/ that story of KC leaving RM's place in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home (even though CA denies that ever happened).

I believe it happened.

There is no reason for RM to make the story up. If this was an ongoing fight and Cindy suspects the overnight fights were an additional motive for Casey to kill Caylee, Cindy DOES have a reason to deny it.

Seems like they put up with everything to get to have Caylee.

I think the video that just came out is how life under that roof had been for awhile. In the video Casey is holding *the hope* of Caylee over her parents heads. If they press her for information or cross her, she threatens to cut off the visit (and the possibility of EVER seeing Caylee just in case Caylee IS alive).

I wonder how many times Casey stomped off to her room with Caylee when questioned about missing money or whether or not she had a job.

ITA I also think thats the only reason her parents put up with Casey ,I think CA was very right when she said Casey was a bad mom.

I asked my psycho X one time why he did something and lied about it for so long. His answer was, "I was doing something wrong and getting away with it". He enjoyed knowing that what he was doing was wrong and nobody knew he was doing it.

I think KC's pregnancy was like this. Her parents believed she was a virgin, she knew different and probably thought it amusing the longer the pregnancy continued, the more she showed and they were still oblivious. It's passive aggressive and purely mean spirited to enjoy hurting someone else. I'm sure she knew her mom would be "shamed" so to speak that her daughter was pregnant.

Speaking from experience, I hid my first pregnancy (at age 19) from my parents but only for about 4 months. I was afraid to tell my parents because (1) I was still living in their home and (2) they had so many high expectations for me. They pictured me going to college and becoming a very successful black woman. I thought that telling them that I was pregnant would be like punching them in the stomach and letting them down somehow. I know they wanted so much more for me.
At around 4 months, I broke down and told my aunt who then went straight to my mother. What surprised me was, the first thing that came out of my mother's mouth was "I knew she was pregnant! I was just waiting on her to come and tell me." I couldn't believe it! She knew! I had been dating a guy from high school for about 2yrs and my mother/father loved him but I had another man on the side. This other man is who fathered my child. When they asked me who the father was I told them it was my boyfriend's from high school. Why?? Because they had already accepted him and thought that he was a nice young man with a bright future. They KNEW him. I could not tell them that my baby belonged to someone else other than him.
I think that KC went through the same thing. Her family had already accepted JG, so why not blame it own him?
I think that although her parents found out when she was 7 months, they knew from the beginning. They were scared to face the FACTS then and they are scared to face the FACTS now. Here you have parents living in the same home as KC and you think they didn't know? Of course they did, H*ll it only took ONE visit from the uncle to discover this. They knew.
I think had KC given birth without their knowledge she would have lied, saying something like "Oh my God! I didn't even know that I was pregnant!
Kc thought she had found the perfect man to force this child on (KC was pregnant when they met). Playing wifey and mother sounded good to her for awhile but that too got old. She was still young! All of her friends were probably partying and doing things without her because she had Caylee. She wanted to be "IN THE LOOP" and she couldn't be "IN THE LOOP" as long as she had Caylee.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to put that out there.

Speaking from experience, I hid my first pregnancy (at age 19) from my parents but only for about 4 months. I was afraid to tell my parents because (1) I was still living in their home and (2) they had so many high expectations for me. They pictured me going to college and becoming a very successful black woman. I thought that telling them that I was pregnant would be like punching them in the stomach and letting them down somehow. I know they wanted so much more for me.
At around 4 months, I broke down and told my aunt who then went straight to my mother. What surprised me was, the first thing that came out of my mother's mouth was "I knew she was pregnant! I was just waiting on her to come and tell me." I couldn't believe it! She knew! I had been dating a guy from high school for about 2yrs and my mother/father loved him but I had another man on the side. This other man is who fathered my child. When they asked me who the father was I told them it was my boyfriend's from high school. Why?? Because they had already accepted him and thought that he was a nice young man with a bright future. They KNEW him. I could not tell them that my baby belonged to someone else other than him.
I think that KC went through the same thing. Her family had already accepted JG, so why not blame it own him?
I think that although her parents found out when she was 7 months, they knew from the beginning. They were scared to face the FACTS then and they are scared to face the FACTS now. Here you have parents living in the same home as KC and you think they didn't know? Of course they did, H*ll it only took ONE visit from the uncle to discover this. They knew.
I think had KC given birth without their knowledge she would have lied, saying something like "Oh my God! I didn't even know that I was pregnant!
Kc thought she had found the perfect man to force this child on (KC was pregnant when they met). Playing wifey and mother sounded good to her for awhile but that too got old. She was still young! All of her friends were probably partying and doing things without her because she had Caylee. She wanted to be "IN THE LOOP" and she couldn't be "IN THE LOOP" as long as she had Caylee.

I think she got bored, too. KG is fairly religious, and is a homebody. He doesn't party every night.

There was an interview very recently where someone asked Jesse G. what his reaction was when Casey showed up pregnant claiming he was the father. He said he suggested they give the baby up for adoption, to a couple who was mature and able to handle the responsibility of having a child. He said she (Casey) refused, and said no, it was her baby and she wanted to keep her and raise her.

I don't see why Jesse would have lied about that. He'd been honest throughout this investigation, and completely cooperative. I'd much sooner believe his testimony than ANY of the Anthony's....

Also, could Cindy have really PREVENTED Casey from getting an abortion if she wanted one? No. Unless she handcuffed herself to her 24 hours a day.

I'm sure this happens a lot with younger mothers. But your reasons, I believe, were different than KC's. You were afraid to disappoint your mom because you cared what your mom thought and you didn't want to hurt her. I don't think KC cared at all. I really think she enjoyed doing something "wrong" right in front of them.

There was an interview very recently where someone asked Jesse G. what his reaction was when Casey showed up pregnant claiming he was the father. He said he suggested they give the baby up for adoption, to a couple who was mature and able to handle the responsibility of having a child. He said she (Casey) refused, and said no, it was her baby and she wanted to keep her and raise her.

I don't see why Jesse would have lied about that. He'd been honest throughout this investigation, and completely cooperative. I'd much sooner believe his testimony than ANY of the Anthony's....

Also, could Cindy have really PREVENTED Casey from getting an abortion if she wanted one? No. Unless she handcuffed herself to her 24 hours a day.

I believe JG, I think it wouldn't be an unusual suggestion or question at that point in young people's lives. But just because KC said no that she wanted to have the baby and raise it doesn't mean she really did. She could have said that, especially since she was saying it was his child and he is from a very religious family, hoping that he would marry her and for no other reason at that time.

I think Casey thought if she pretended her pregnancy wasn't so, it wouldn't be. She didn't want to have to confront and deal with the issue until she was forced to do so.

When Jesse came into the picture, I am sure Casey had visions of white picket fences and a *cute family*. Only Jesse delayed marriage and moving in with Casey because it was *practical* for him to finish school and life for Casey was the same except that now she had to *change diapers* sometimes and watch a baby...no picket fence.

I imagine THAT got old fast. So Casey stopped going to work and retreated to texting and her computer. Sitting around with Caylee, the family and Jesse got old. Jesse was ditched for more excitement elsewhere.

Soon Casey turned her resentment toward Caylee and her family.

IMO

I believe JG, I think it wouldn't be an unusual suggestion or question at that point in young people's lives. But just because KC said no that she wanted to have the baby and raise it doesn't mean she really did. She could have said that, especially since she was saying it was his child and he is from a very religious family, hoping that he would marry her and for no other reason at that time.

Casey probably thought a wedding, baby and home of her own would be *fun*.

Lots of young women jump into that dream and find out living it is not the romantic vision they imagined.

KC kept this child because that is what she chose to do. KC made the choice to have Caylee.
Unless we are talking gun to the head I'll kill you if you don't, there is no way CA could force KC to bear a child.
KC does exactly what she wants to do 100% of the time anyway,regardless of consequences.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrienna
Back