GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, this came out of nowhere.

I was sold on the boots myself, but this was even better.

The boots having blood on them could potentially be explained away, but the defense didn’t even contest the legitimacy of these letters.

They essentially told us, “they’re real, and they’re spectacular.”

BBM
I wouldn't have thought of you as a Grey's Anatomy fan;)

He'll be jumping at the chance to do his first media interview. He'll love the notoriety he has.

Don't tell anybody but I'd probably tune in for Patrick's big moment.....just once.

I wonder if KK will be free to interview before her potential jail time.

I remember promising to never watch Casey Anthony in a paid interview nor to buy anything she ever "writes". Public opinion killed all that for her though IIRC she may have a deal to be in Hustler. Gross, huh?

Last edited:
Question for maybe one of the lawyers, if by some slim chance PF is found not guilty, or even if he gets convicted of one of the lesser charges, what do you think the chances are that they go after him for attempting to hire JD to kill all those people, especially a CBI agent? Surely they would, this guy HAS to stay behind bars, it's obvious he'll try it again.

Don't tell anybody but I'd probably tune in for Patrick's big moment.....just once.

I wonder if KK will be free to interview before her potential jail time.

I remember promising to never watch Casey Anthony in a paid interview nor to buy anything she ever "writes". Public opinion killed all that for her though now IIRC she may have a deal to be in Hustler. Gross, huh?
MY EYES. MY EYES. :eek:

Is Hustler still published? Maybe she's worn out her welcome at PronHub. Blechhh.

Right?
But here's what I don't get. If JD flushed the notes he would no longer have the addresses and descriptions. It's not like he could remember all of it. So, I'm thinking there was also someone on the outside to guide JD further.
I believe our resident genius told John Doe to copy the notes in his own writing.....
Always thinking ahead, our Patrick.

No problem!

I probably would have put on just plain old character witnesses. People from the community who’ve known him, worked with him, can attest to his reputation for honesty and calm, collected demeanor. The Patrick they know couldn’t and wouldn’t do this. No way. The People have the wrong man.

Preferably these people would not also be on the paper towel hit list. Perhaps no such people exist.

That makes sense. I'm wondering if there were some lined up who ended up backing out after the paper towel hit list made the news.

This is hilarious. In what alternate universe are notes safer than verbal communication?

Had this merely been verbal communication, this guy may have never taken the stand. If he did, probably no one would believe him.

Those notes absolutely destroyed PF’s defense, and all but ensured that if there was any doubt it a juror’s mind, it is now long gone.

Classic PF!

ETA: From this point forward, any incredibly stupid act perpetrated by a criminal, will be described as “a Frazee.”

“That was a Frazee move right there.”

He.was.supposed.to.flush. Poor PF is just cursed with all this incompetence around him!

Ashley Franco
4 min ago

Here's the latest in the Patrick Frazee trial. Both sides rested their cases on Friday. Closing statements are set for tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. Each side will have about 90 minutes for closings. I will be in the courtroom and update you as much as possible.

News update:
FRAZEE LATEST

I was hoping the latest was that SF was arrested. I guess we can still hope for that at court tomorrow!

Oh yeah, this came out of nowhere.

I was sold on the boots myself, but this was even better.

The boots having blood on them could potentially be explained away, but the defense didn’t even contest the legitimacy of these letters.

They essentially told us, “they’re real, and they’re spectacular.”

I thought it was going to be the boots, too. I still would've loved that. But, this was amazing.

I feel like he was just playing PF from the start. He's a seasoned criminal and was bored. Or smart enough to know PF was on tv and might be worth saving his notes. He didn't flush them!
Well, yes. But how on earth would PF expect him to remember all the info he provided if JD had flushed them per PF's instruction? There must have also been a contact on the outside to reiterate the info. Surely PF wouldn't bail him out, thinking he memorized addresses and descriptions. PF had to make sure JD would get this right. There had to be another person on the outside. jmo

I don’t think he will; this guy is different. He’s probably the least articulate and charismatic person in the world.

He made no effort to fool anyone, like Chris Watts did. I think that will continue, as will his pattern of keeping his mouth shut (to the media).
I agree! Sullen is the word that comes to mind when I think of his demeanor.

Thank you for this. I know a little, but only a little about narcissists because there are two in my family. It can get ugly when they are around. I admire your intelligence!
Maybe the notes PF was taking during the trial were the ones he gave to JD! Did anyone notice whether they were being written on toilet paper? I'm being sarcastic obviously, but I think he would be that brazen.

Well, yes. But how on earth would PF expect him to remember all the info he provided if JD had flushed them per PF's instruction? There must have also been a contact on the outside to reiterate the info. Surely PF wouldn't bail him out, thinking he memorized addresses and descriptions. PF had to make sure JD would get this right. There had to be another person on the outside. jmo

PF actually instructed JD to restate the information in his own handwriting (i.e., copy his notes and flush the PF origianls). :eek:

If you're thinking grade 7 you're not alone!

Oh that is interesting! I didn't even realize it could be different in different jurisdictions. When Sam Kraemer was talking in his fb live video on Friday, he said, "Colorado law requires the judge to read the jury instructions out loud verbatim after closing arguments." - But I don't know if that is actually confirmed or was just his take.

Yes, in the state of Colorado the closing statements are first and then the jury gets the charge by the judge with jury instructions.

The judge gives the jury instructions on the specific criminal charges, elements of the offense, and explains the standard they are to use to evaluate the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member