GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious. In what alternate universe are notes safer than verbal communication?

Had this merely been verbal communication, this guy may have never taken the stand. If he did, probably no one would believe him.

Those notes absolutely destroyed PF’s defense, and all but ensured that if there was any doubt it a juror’s mind, it is now long gone.

Classic PF!

ETA: From this point forward, any incredibly stupid act perpetrated by a criminal, will be described as “a Frazee.”

“That was a Frazee move right there.”

Yeah, I'm thinking I won't touch that one tonight.

Waving!

Well, yes. But how on earth would PF expect him to remember all the info he provided if JD had flushed them per PF's instruction? There must have also been a contact on the outside to reiterate the info. Surely PF wouldn't bail him out, thinking he memorized addresses and descriptions. PF had to make sure JD would get this right. There had to be another person on the outside. jmo
bolding mine

Looks like that could very well be the case !

I don’t think he will; this guy is different. He’s probably the least articulate and charismatic person in the world.

He made no effort to fool anyone, like Chris Watts did. I think that will continue, as will his pattern of keeping his mouth shut (to the media).

Somehow he's going to have to get commissary, that being the currency in prison.

I don't think brother and sister will cough it up and Ma F could be broke (or incarcerated herself).

I guess the lonely hearts who've seen him on TV might send funds and perhaps even marry him.

Won't that just make us crazy?!

he can receive mail. he may have asked his mom, in a coded or camouflaged way, the street addresses of mutual friends.

or he may have had access to a computer in the law library area, that inmates can go to while they are in a trial. And they are legally allowed to research their trial and to have access to trial documents, etc. some addresses may have been available in that way?
They get to have computer time now? I wonder how closely monitored their search history and communications in email are? That seems a bit.....dangerous, to me. they really get computer time?

Somehow he's going to have to get commissary, that being the currency in prison.

I don't think brother and sister will cough it up and Ma F could be broke (or incarcerated herself).

I guess the lonely hearts who've seen him on TV might send funds and perhaps even marry him.

Won't that just make us crazy?!
Well, there's always KK.

Notwithstanding that he wanted her maimed and dead, she seems to wear blinkers when it comes to PF.

I'm betting on CC filling the coffers.

Or KingComm's milkshake might bring all the boys to the yard.

They get to have computer time now? I wonder how closely monitored their search history and communications in email are? That seems a bit.....dangerous, to me. they really get computer time?
I know that Chase Merritt did for awhile. But he had signed on to be his own attorney at the time, so legally they had to give him access to the computer and his legal documents.

I also know that cell phones are all over there place inside the prisons and jails these days. So they can google that way, secretly. Inmates who have cells 'rent out' their minutes to others.

https://wjla.com/news/spotlight-on-america/cell-phones-in-prison-a-national-crisis

Contraband cellphones in prisons quickly becoming a national crisis

WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) - Cellphones are just about everywhere these days, including, it turns out, our nation’s prisons.

They’re dropped in by drones, thrown over jail walls, and even smuggled in by Corrections Officers.

And it's all illegal.
This week's "Spotlight On America" investigation found that lock-ups nationwide are flooded with contraband phones. They're being used to plot escapes, run criminal networks outside prison walls, and call in hits.

I know that Chase Merritt did for awhile. But he had signed on to be his own attorney at the time, so legally they had to give him access to the computer and his legal documents.

I also know that cell phones are all over there place inside the prisons and jails these days. So they can google that way, secretly. Inmates who have cells 'rent out' their minutes to others.

WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) - Cellphones are just about everywhere these days, including, it turns out, our nation’s prisons.

They’re dropped in by drones, thrown over jail walls, and even smuggled in by Corrections Officers.

And it's all illegal.
This week's "Spotlight On America" investigation found that lock-ups nationwide are flooded with contraband phones. They're being used to plot escapes, run criminal networks outside prison walls, and call in hits.

Wha?????

I don’t think he will; this guy is different. He’s probably the least articulate and charismatic person in the world.

He made no effort to fool anyone, like Chris Watts did. I think that will continue, as will his pattern of keeping his mouth shut (to the media).
I think he will make a few "friends" in prison and some how try to put a hit on somebody like KK. He likes to talk, just not to the media. I wouldn't be surprised to hear one day of an escape attempt. This guy will never learn. Either he'll try to commit suicide or somebody will get him.

Do you think he'll be charged immediatly after sentencing with placing hits on all those people? What about Ma F? When would you think she'd be charged for her role in this? If ever. Sometimes I doubt they'll ever arrest her. I could not believe they did not arrest her last December when her baby boy was hauled off to jail.

I think he will make a few "friends" in prison and some how try to put a hit on somebody like KK. He likes to talk, just not to the media. I wouldn't be surprised to hear one day of an escape attempt. This guy will never learn. Either he'll try to commit suicide or somebody will get him.

Do you think he'll be charged immediatly after sentencing with placing hits on all those people? What about Ma F? When would you think she'd be charged for her role in this? If ever. Sometimes I doubt they'll ever arrest her. I could not believe they did not arrest her last December when her baby boy was hauled off to jail.
I’m not surprised they didn’t arrest SF at the time of the murder, because there doesn’t appear to be any proof that she helped her son.

I believe she did, but the evidence may not be there.

As for charges relating to the letters, I sure hope so. Look at Drew Peterson. The timing was different, as he was already a convicted murderer at that point. They still went after him though.

Wait and see I guess.

No problem!

I probably would have put on just plain old character witnesses. People from the community who’ve known him, worked with him, can attest to his reputation for honesty and calm, collected demeanor. The Patrick they know couldn’t and wouldn’t do this. No way. The People have the wrong man.

Preferably these people would not also be on the paper towel hit list. Perhaps no such people exist.

Ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member