GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not surprised they didn’t arrest SF at the time of the murder, because there doesn’t appear to be any proof that she helped her son.

I believe she did, but the evidence may not be there.

As for charges relating to the letters, I sure hope so. Look at Drew Peterson. The timing was different, as he was already a convicted murderer at that point. They still went after him though.

Wait and see I guess.
You're right, they did go after Drew Peterson after he was convicted. I'd forgotten about that.

Like many posters at WS, you're another very intelligent person. I always look forward to reading your posts!

I've been thinking and wondering how JDoe was able to get the PF Paper Towel notes out of the jail. I asked my husband what he thought and he said maybe he put them in his butt crack. I'd imagine they were very small notes so it is possible, I guess. Hmmm...:eek:

I've been thinking and wondering how JDoe was able to get the PF Paper Towel notes out of the jail. I asked my husband what he thought and he said maybe he put them in his butt crack. I'd imagine they were very small notes so it is possible, I guess. Hmmm...:eek:

I was thinking maybe inside his socks, shoes, underwear. Thanks for the visual though, hubby. Blah!!

Ha! That’s typically a way to get things IN to jail, as opposed to leaving.

I think most jails allow you to keep certain personal items, and he just put those letters along with those things when he left.

There has to be a reformed criminal who’s served some jail time amongst us, @GordianKnot can you help?

Last edited:
Eeeeww and yuck. I hope the lawyers worse Hazmat suits, if that is the case.

Fourteen paper towels might make a fella walk funny, no?

Ha! That’s typically a way to get things IN to jail, as opposed to leaving.

I think most jails allow you to keep certain personal items, and he just put those letters along with those things when he left.

There has to be a reformed criminal who’s served some jail time amongst us, @GordianKnot can you help?
Whatever must you think of some of us female posters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne