GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me that the jury may stay out until the foreman wins back all his money in the poker game!
"Somebody send the judge another question (something about the bat)...I'm still down fifty bucks!"

LATEST New Total= 50 VOTES for Guilty of First Degree Murder!
44 as I firmly believe he will be convicted of 1st degree murder

Definitely a vote here for Murder in the 1st

Well add me to the list. 1st Degree!!!

Late here - but add me in. Guilty for 1st degree.

ok, i thought i voted but this seems to be different than MassGuy poll so i cast mine for guilty in 1st degree. [unless i had already voted in this, also. ] thanks.

LATEST New Total= 55 VOTES for Guilty of First Degree Murder

Hope they didn't get so bogged down with 10 days of facts, and forget the facts of Nov 22!
Is the bat going to be OJ's glove, or Casey's chloro/form/phyll
...majoring on the minor?
Ok, I'm nervous.
That was the purpose of the prosecution’s closing arguments, to tie everything together in an easy to understand way.

PF said to KK he killed Kelsey with a bat, and that crime scene expert said that a bat fit with the blood splatter. Even though they probably can’t see a bat on video, it fits.

Regardless, all the jury has to believe is that PF murdered Kelsey. If they are unsure as to the weapon, it doesn’t change the rest of it.

I just hope they keep their eye on the ball.

While waiting for the verdict, I cannot happen but reflect on the fact that no matter what happens, nothing will ever bring back Kelsey and her family has to live with the grief and absence of their beloved daughter / sister / mother. It certainly brings comfort to see justice being served, yet Patrick has ultimately caused irreparable emotional damage to a significant number of people. He took it upon himself to take his daughter's mother away from her. Absolutely monstrous.
A Guilty Verdict Of 1st Degree Murder IMHO would be the only way the Berreth’s would feel some justice for their precious daughter. Thanksgiving & the Holidays are going to be hard enough. I shudder to even think if anything less than 1st degree is handed down. Praying so hard for EVERYONE today the entire B family, the entire DA team, LE, the JURRORS, Sam Kraemer who I’ve adored on our local NBC News since before Kelsey went missing, but have such a high regard for now. What an amazing journalist he is. Praying for Baby KK. I know that CB will keep her mommy’s memory alive. I just pray for a guilty verdict with a life sentence. I pray for all of my fellow Sleuthers for taking their time out of their lives to keep us all updated and for expert opinions from our experts. It’s been a year! Justice for the Berreth’s!

No.... Now that will play in my head all day. The one they play while they write the finally answer. :)

Me too.... and while it now plays in my head while we are praying for a guilty verdict.... prayers for Alex Trebek too as he battles pancreatic cancer.

Someone mentioned "Mamma's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys" the other day. I've been waking up the past few days immediately singing that darn song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member