GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Instruction images at the link.

How to crop and resize photos on your iPhone and iPad

Text instructions from link:

Launch the Photos app.
Find the photo you would like to crop.
Tap Edit.
Tap the crop button in the lower left corner. It looks like a square with two arrows circling it.
Tap the crop box button in the lower right corner. It should be located above the Done icon.
Tap the size you would like to crop your photo to.
When you are happy with the size of your image, tap Done and it will save to your photo library.

Y’all idk how to post these photos they’re too big
Besides the screen shots that others have suggested, turn your camera settings to the lowest jpeg resolution. The pics will be a lot smaller. In my camera I can take a second pic of the first large pic, reducing the size in camera, ready to post on social media.

And since he'd been planning to kill her for awhile, he could have taken the bat over long before D Day arrived.
Yes I agree. My thoughts on this are that the bat was already there, likely at PF's suggestion. As he had KB's gun, he may have supplied her with a bat as "protection". He set this up for himself, and sweet KB actually thought he cared about her well being. The sweet young woman could not imagine the evil that would take her by surprise. So very, very sad :*(

So glad to be here for Kelsey, little K, her family and friends. How I would love for the jury to come back this very day and put that vile creature away FOREVER!

3 hours...
No way. (((sigh)))

tenor.gif

That was the purpose of the prosecution’s closing arguments, to tie everything together in an easy to understand way.

PF said to KK he killed Kelsey with a bat, and that crime scene expert said that a bat fit with the blood splatter. Even though they probably can’t see a bat on video, it fits.

Regardless, all the jury has to believe is that PF murdered Kelsey. If they are unsure as to the weapon, it doesn’t change the rest of it.

I just hope they keep their eye on the ball.

Absolutely, I hope they see the BIG picture, which is clear as a bell to us.

Instruction images at the link.

How to crop and resize photos on your iPhone and iPad

Text instructions from link:

Launch the Photos app.
Find the photo you would like to crop.
Tap Edit.
Tap the crop button in the lower left corner. It looks like a square with two arrows circling it.
Tap the crop box button in the lower right corner. It should be located above the Done icon.
Tap the size you would like to crop your photo to.
When you are happy with the size of your image, tap Done and it will save to your photo library.
@Gardenista -- my techie hero to the rescue. I save all your instructions!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95