GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While waiting for the verdict, I cannot happen but reflect on the fact that no matter what happens, nothing will ever bring back Kelsey and her family has to live with the grief and absence of their beloved daughter / sister / mother. It certainly brings comfort to see justice being served, yet Patrick has ultimately caused irreparable emotional damage to a significant number of people. He took it upon himself to take his daughter's mother away from her. Absolutely monstrous.

Wait for their verdict is giving me tummy troubles.
I bet PF has them too!
Moo

Yup. His letters made it clear that he knew the stakes, and knew that losing was a possibility. This was a bit of a revelation to me, as I thought his arrogance would make him immune to worry.

Ironically, his failure to kill his way out of this (murdering the witnesses), all but ensured a guilty verdict.

I’d be nervous if I were him.

Y’all idk how to post these photos they’re too big

Yes, I have input on this from experience.

Take a screenshot of the photo and crop it, if the original is too big to upload.

(Or try cropping the original first, that doesn’t always work though, but I found screenshotting helps moo)

Last edited:
Almost there.

Creepy thinking: no wonder PF didn’t go to the “candle” light vigil .

You were here from the beginning.

Our very own photographer. I remember all the times we ask..... Can you go back and get more shots?

You are a true WSer. You just gotta stick around after this :):cool::rolleyes:

Thank you so much !!!

Fortunately, they’re all closely related. If you find him guilty of first degree murder, then you can (probably) find him guilty of the rest of it.

We need a guilty on that first count, and everything else is gravy. Life without parole, is life without parole.
MG, is there room on that avatar for, "I'm an idiot, Not a killer. Ask my lawyer" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95