GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me on! GUILTY of first degree murder.

I’m in the UK and all the action always happens when I’m asleep, hoping I wake up to a GUILTY banner. PF’s defense (if you can all it that) was pathetic imo. Prosecution case was powerful as was their closing according to reporter.

Just hoping the request to view the images were to completely solidify their decision, as to not seem like they’ve reached a decision too quickly. Although I couldn’t blame them if they’d reached a verdict in the first 15 minutes! He’s a murderer and hopefully he’ll be serving LWOP and forgotten about as soon as all this is over.

For me the heartache, trauma and future distress that PF has caused Kelsey’s family, especially her daughter is truly evil. How’s baby K going to feel in 20 years time knowing that her dad killed her mother with her in the next room, and afterwards took baby k to thanksgiving dinner with her mother’s body in the truck as they ate? Baby K serves a life sentence without her lovely, beautiful mother so PF should spend a lifetime in solitary confinement, he’s a danger to witnesses and society.

JMO

The jury also has to come up with verdicts for all 8 counts. I just keep thinking that!
Fortunately, they’re all closely related. If you find him guilty of first degree murder, then you can (probably) find him guilty of the rest of it.

We need a guilty on that first count, and everything else is gravy. Life without parole, is life without parole.

As I try to catch up with your posts I sense the anxiety over the jury being out this long.

I've crawled out of bed to remind you that we've been able for most of the year and certainly for the past two weeks to say, "Can you believe this idiot?!"

The jurors may need a few hours during and after a thank-goodness-it's-almost-over lunch to express the Frazee-ness of all this.

They can share their sadness and, hopefully, scream with laughter over the Paper Towel Tales.

Good things are happening. I'm sure of it.

As anxious as we all are for this verdict, the jury does need some time to discuss the overall case. As much as I wish in my head that they could gather in the deliberation room and take an instant unanimous vote, it is their responsibility to at least have some discussion and review key issues. It’s a huge responsibility, even though we’ve all made up our minds. The jury would not want to be accused of mishandling this decision. So, I’m being patient, but hopeful for a verdict today.

As anxious as we all are for this verdict, the jury does need some time to discuss the overall case. As much as I wish in my head that they could gather in the deliberation room and take an instant unanimous vote, it is their responsibility to at least have some discussion and review key issues. It’s a huge responsibility, even though we’ve all made up our minds. The jury would not want to be accused of mishandling this decision. So, I’m being patient, but hopeful for a verdict today.

The theory I've developed in my mind regarding the Jury's request to see the image(s) from the neighbour's security camera is that one juror says: "I could swear that I saw him carrying something in that blown up picture of him at Kelsey's door...", and now the rest of them just want to see it for themselves too.

(Highly unlikely to be the case, of course... but thinking it makes me feel a little better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990