GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think the jurors would take a vote immediately to see where everyone is at. If all agree he is guilty, why talk on and on? To me, the longer they are out, and the more questions they have, that seems not good.

My hope is that they are taking their jury instructions very seriously and going through pieces of evidence, even for the sake of saying, yes we looked at that, talked about that, debated that.

Also, I know of cases where the jury has said they spent time looking at the other side and seeing if they could make a case for it, just to voice it out loud and look at all sides.

Let's hope they are just doing their due diligence.

I would be one of those people as it’s important to check the facts. I am confident still he will be found GUILTY

PF had no trouble carrying out the tote with Kelsey's battered remains in it to his truck.
His defense lawyers are pretty lame themselves , for suggesting that.
Kelsey was a petite lady. :(

Shoeing horse and working with cattle require a person who is capable of handling large, heavy and sometimes dangerous animals.

IMO he did not walk in there with a bat wrapped in his shirt, would have been to obvious unless he was going to ask KB if she wanted to play baseball. I truly think the bat was either in the tote or already in her condo. Though I also think he brought the tote inside telling KB it was Christmas items.

Maybe they are reviewing the time on the video or images?

You would think the jurors would take a vote immediately to see where everyone is at. If all agree he is guilty, why talk on and on? To me, the longer they are out, and the more questions they have, that seems not good.
Well, its not a good sign if it goes on for days and days but it's only been a couple of hours so they are probably just being thorough.

Imo

i think the issue may be that prosecution said there was a bat under shirt. defense said there was no bat in hand. "nothing in hand"
I do not need a photo of PF concealed carrying the bat to believe he beat her to death with one.
Many ways to bring a bat into a house.
The tote is one way, but I'm sure there are other means.
Hopefully the jury is taking that into consideration.

IMO he did not walk in there with a bat wrapped in his shirt, would have been to obvious unless he was going to ask KB if she wanted to play baseball. I truly think the bat was either in the tote or already in her condo. Though I also think he brought the tote inside telling KB it was Christmas items.

Maybe they are reviewing the time on the video or images?
I don't think the prosecution alleged he did IIRC - I'm wondering if they are looking for a different reason?
IMO

But, please remember that we've spent almost a year and 67 threads discussing this case. They started hearing evidence on Nov. 1. ;)

Many of the fine little details that we know like the back of our hands, they may have questions about. Please try not to worry. :) MOO
I would be one of those people as it’s important to check the facts. I am confident still he will be found GUILTY
Yes! Positive vibes all the way! MOO

My vote:

Oh, there's no question. Guilty. 1st degree. There was NEVER a question.

Where is the poll? I'm for 1st too.

Voting guilty on all counts plus a few extra that his lawyers tossed at him in their closing arguments.

Interesting that the heads up for the verdict is only 20 minutes. If it was an hour the reporters or crew could go back and forth from Colorado Springs, but 20 minutes makes that impossible.

Did anyone ever look up how many hotel rooms are available in Cripple Creek?

moo

I have to put my vote in before verdict, Guilty 1 degree, I hope I´m not too late on page 42, WS is sloooooow

LATEST New Total= 50 VOTES for Guilty of First Degree Murder!

Well, its not a good sign if it goes on for days and days but it's only been a couple of hours so they are probably just being thorough.

Imo
Yeah, there’s nothing to worry about yet.

There’s still likely over 3 hours left to deliberate today. I’ll start being concerned if this goes into tomorrow afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigLemon