GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, please remember that we've spent almost a year and 67 threads discussing this case. They started hearing evidence on Nov. 1. ;) MOO

And we have all waited together hoping for justice... hopefully we won’t have much longer

It’s like we know Kelsey and her family because of how much we have discussed.

I never have cinnamon rolls and not think of her xx

On Friday - SF gave PF the ASL sign for I love you and he gave it back. Gross. Gag. I'm SO glad she was kept out for the majority of the trial. There is no way the Berreth family needed to see that.

According to these ladies just now...

They're not live any longer, it's around 13:15

Elk horns?

I am not worried by the question. As I shared before, I was jury coordinator on three murder trials with sequestered juries. A jury that asks questions is a good jury. They take their job seriously. We are getting reporter's tweets. They are there. This is their first chance to discuss the case. One juror may have heard something differently than another. They are not rushing to get out but being thoughtful. I trust that they will come to a solid conclusion based on the evidence.

Nice. :)

If there is a skeptical juror, what is he/she asking or unsure of right now? I can’t see a photo or video of him carrying a bat into her condo? I can’t see a photo or video of him carrying the tote out of her condo? Where’s the body? Now .... I do think all the other evidence is overwhelming, but you never know how some jurors think.

Lauren Scharf on Twitter
The fate of Patrick Frazee accused of killing Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth is in the hands of a jury in Teller County. Stay with @FOX21News for the latest. We will be breaking into programming once a verdict is announced. #kelseyberreth #PatrickFrazee
EJrsjARUEAAXFPB.jpg

1:40 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Brian Maass on Twitter
Jury deliberating fate of Patrick Frazee, charged in death of Kelsey Berreth, mother of his daughter. Jury asked question short time ago:asked to see a still frame picture from a security camera of Frazee at Berreth’s condo.
#patrickfrazee #kelseyberreth
EJrsrxpXUAcZbCd.jpg
EJrsrxoXYAEH4fu.jpg

1:41 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Waiting for the 20 minute alert but there is another person missing from Tennessee who might be in Colorado. Her name is Daphne Westbrook. I haven’t left this thread to see if perhaps someone has started a thread for her. Most likely a runaway and has been missing since October. Unsure if they feel she is in danger.

But, please remember that we've spent almost a year and 67 threads discussing this case. They started hearing evidence on Nov. 1. ;)

Many of the fine little details that we know like the back of our hands, they may have questions about. Please try not to worry. :) MOO

Yes! Positive vibes all the way! MOO

Yep.
We have discussed/argued so many points in detail, so our ideas have far more time, to have been formed.
Besides all the shocking news, the Jury have loads to consider regarding their decision, BUT I'm still inpatient.

I think you're thinking of the three bats they found at PF's house.
And slightly off topic this reminds me: @Tippy Lynn did an incredible timeline. (Thank you!)

For reference, I found it on thread 56 page 1.

But, please remember that we've spent almost a year and 67 threads discussing this case. They started hearing evidence on Nov. 1. ;)

Many of the fine little details that we know like the back of our hands, they may have questions about. Please try not to worry. :) MOO

Yes! Positive vibes all the way! MOO
That is very true! Also, they have not been allowed to discuss the case at all until they got the case for deliberation. That means that there are 12 people who walked into the jury room and all said "WTH, did you hear that?!!!!!

My hope is that they are taking their jury instructions very seriously and going through pieces of evidence, even for the sake of saying, yes we looked at that, talked about that, debated that.

Also, I know of cases where the jury has said they spent time looking at the other side and seeing if they could make a case for it, just to voice it out loud and look at all sides.

Let's hope they are just doing their due diligence.
Yes. I think they have to review everything and discuss it.

I do not need a photo of PF concealed carrying the bat to believe he beat her to death with one.
Many ways to bring a bat into a house.
The tote is one way, but I'm sure there are other means.
Hopefully the jury is taking that into consideration.
yeah. i have not read what the prosecution said or what context was but it only takes 1 unreasonable juror to make a big issue of it IF that one juror does not see a bat under pfs' shirt and can't conceptualize the bat getting in any other way.

Yep.
We have discussed/argued so many points in detail, so our ideas have far more time, to have been formed.
Besides all the shocking news, the Jury have loads to consider regarding their decision, BUT I'm still inpatient.

I find waiting like my own form of personal torture...! Not a good waiter at all

I have cried more tears since hearing the evidence as it was worse than I thought but I do have to believe that good triumphs bad eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990