KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any possiblitiy that we can get back on track here? Overall, the organization needs to be investigated by the powers that be- if people feel that they need to make a formal complaint, please do so to the Florida Dept of Agriculture.

This is Dennis M. at JBP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/...ate=&end_date=

Notice details one of the dockets:

GERBER--DEFT PRES W/CO.PROB W/PRIDE,SPEC CONDS.PSYCH EVAL,NO CONTACT W/VICTIM,JAIL TOUR,STAY OUT OF AREA,FORFEIT ALL ID'S BADGES,LIGHTS,HORNS & SIRENS/NOISE MAKING DEVICES W/IN 2 WKS REPAINT 2 CARS TO REMOVE "GOTCHA" & OTHER LOGOS W/IN 1 MO
Guess he can't take his cars with the emblems, lights, horns and sirens into the bedroom any more. ROFLMAO

I'm not from the USA, but I'm sure you read enough news to know crimes of that nature also occur outside your country...ever heard of Europe, Canada, Australia...anyone ever told you women get raped and people get robbed in those countries too? I can assure you it happens.

But, and I'm sure it's the same where you live, if people are convicted of rape or robbery, they wouldn't simply show a conviction for impersonating a police officer.

People impersonate police officers for lots of reasons....people also have been known to walk into bathrooms and pretend they are police to stop drug use in there from continuing. You shouldn't assume it's the worst case scenario...speculation is dangerous...please wait for the facts.

All I am saying is that REGARDLESS of the situation, if you are convicted of a FELONY you should not be allowed to be the PRESIDENT of a Missing CHILDREN (Persons) OrganizatioN!

You have no idea what his circumstances were, so how in the world could you know if they were bad examples or not??? I'm not defending anyone. Just pointing out that you are SPECULATING re the circumstances....it could be lots of different things. When you call someone at home and they don't answer, you may assume they are out....but maybe, they were just in the shower, didn't get to the phone on time, didn't feel like answering.
bunny are you a defense attorney?

[/B]
Guess he can't take his cars with the emblems, lights, horns and sirens into the bedroom any more. ROFLMAO

Especially sirens..they can be REALLY dangerous in an enclosed area..hearing loss is prominant in these scenarios.:bang:

Boy, this thread totally lost me, but I kind of think I prefer it that way. :confused: Before I go on my merry way, I will say that if impersonating a police officer just in the bedroom gets you locked up, their is ALOT of people in trouble! :eek:

Okay let me get this straight..someone was intimate in the bedroom playing dress up and got busted for impersonating a police officer? Just how did that happen?

LOL...they fell off a 3rd floor balcony during the "act"! Just kidding. I don't remember exactly (too many years ago, too many other weird cases in between!), but IIRC, they had reason to search his house (he was known to police) and they found the uniform and badge during the search. I knew the officer as his g/f was a press member who covered the courts...that's why it hit the press. From my perspective, the more interesting question is/was, how did he get the uniform???

Yes, in Florida. He had a fake police badge, had his car painted to look like the real thing with flashing lights and the works, Part of his restitution was to relinquish all badges and repaint his car. I'd point you to the link but I'm dragging from a wild day of shopping.

Thanks for the info! Do we know why he was doing this? Relinquish all badges???...lol! How many did he have and why does his emblem look like one?

Pondering Mind- sorry it got off track. Basically the thread is that KFN has not found a missing child/person as of yet, questioning the donations, and also questioning the fact that the President of KFN has a criminal history then why is he the President of KFN

Notice details one of the dockets:

GERBER--DEFT PRES W/CO.PROB W/PRIDE,SPEC CONDS.PSYCH EVAL,NO CONTACT W/VICTIM,JAIL TOUR,STAY OUT OF AREA,FORFEIT ALL ID'S BADGES,LIGHTS,HORNS & SIRENS/NOISE MAKING DEVICES W/IN 2 WKS REPAINT 2 CARS TO REMOVE "GOTCHA" & OTHER LOGOS W/IN 1 MO

Wow....that is weird. Anyone know what co.prob is? W/Pride???

LOL...they fell off a 3rd floor balcony during the "act"! Just kidding. I don't remember exactly (too many years ago, too many other weird cases in between!), but IIRC, they had reason to search his house (he was known to police) and they found the uniform and badge during the search. I knew the officer as his g/f was a press member who covered the courts...that's why it hit the press. From my perspective, the more interesting question is/was, how did he get the uniform???
what a funny story!

Thanks for the info! Do we know why he was doing this? Relinquish all badges???...lol! How many did he have and why does his emblem look like one?

Maybe he was trying to intimidate the head of Crime Stoppers in his area,
didn't you know, he beat him up and was arrested on assault charges.
Check post # 59 on the KFN thread # 1 on page 2 of the Caylee forum.

I'm not from the USA, but I'm sure you read enough news to know crimes of that nature also occur outside your country...ever heard of Europe, Canada, Australia...anyone ever told you women get raped and people get robbed in those countries too? I can assure you it happens.

But, and I'm sure it's the same where you live, if people are convicted of rape or robbery, they wouldn't simply show a conviction for impersonating a police officer.

People impersonate police officers for lots of reasons....people also have been known to walk into bathrooms and pretend they are police to stop drug use in there from continuing. You shouldn't assume it's the worst case scenario...speculation is dangerous...please wait for the facts.

Underlinding by me:
And evey time it is breaking a US law. minium Felony Class C Violation.
This guy got a break. With what he had it could have very well been a Class B with some major jail time.

Bolded by me.

Fact: Feb 2002 violation of probation
Fact: the case has already been tried. June 2002
Fact: he was convicted. Plea agreement down to a Class C Felony w/ probation and conditions

Maybe he was trying to intimidate the head of Crime Stoppers in his area,
didn't you know, he beat him up and was arrested on assault charges.
Check post # 59 on the KFN thread # 1 on page 2 of the Caylee forum.

Those nasty nosy Crime Stoppers people...lol.

Whatever the reason, going to the extreme of buying sirens, using badges, painting emblems on your car etc is obsessive to put it nicely. No wonder he needed a psych evaluation.

Has anyone looked to see if there is legislation governing "the character" of office holders of charitable organizations??? Perhaps the law doesn't cover it and it's simply a question of whether they comply with the governing legislation or not and they deal with it if/when they breach the legislation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3