Kiomarie and other issues

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Seagull! I've been following, just not posting much.

There are three or four people who claim the location of the remains was searched - KMTC, RK, DC, and JW, I think? I just think, if any of them were really THERE there, someone would have found or at least spotted the wallet. IMO something like that just stands out more than other things. But if it were partially buried or obscured by growth or trash, maybe not.

"MAN EXPLAINS WHY WALLET WAS AT REMAINS SCENEOne of the people interviewed by detectives appears to have no connection to the case except dumb luck. On February 10, 2009, Timothy Monforte was interviewed by investigators after crews searching the remains scene along Suburban Drive in Orange County discovered a wallet and credit card belonging to him (read Monforte transcript). Monforte told investigators that his home, on nearby Lumberton Drive, burned down in 2007 and the wallet and credit card were among items never recovered after the "total loss.""Do you know Casey Anthony personally or have ever met her," Melich asked Monforte."Never met 'em but heard about the story," Monforte replied."
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ins&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Det. Wells asked for her T mobile bills for July at least to try to track down the phone number that Casey called from. (I forget, why could KMTC not provide the phone number at the time, was it not on this phone she had with her but a different one?)
*snipped*

Very kind of you to provide the summary, Seagull.

IIRC, the phone account that Casey called belonged to Kio's boyfriend and he wasn't leaping @ the opportunity to make his records available. That's just a foggy memory though, FWIW.

"MAN EXPLAINS WHY WALLET WAS AT REMAINS SCENEOne of the people interviewed by detectives appears to have no connection to the case except dumb luck. On February 10, 2009, Timothy Monforte was interviewed by investigators after crews searching the remains scene along Suburban Drive in Orange County discovered a wallet and credit card belonging to him (read Monforte transcript). Monforte told investigators that his home, on nearby Lumberton Drive, burned down in 2007 and the wallet and credit card were among items never recovered after the "total loss.""Do you know Casey Anthony personally or have ever met her," Melich asked Monforte."Never met 'em but heard about the story," Monforte replied."
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ins&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

My point was that if anyone was exactly where the remains were, searching, they might well have found the wallet - it would stand out. Not that the owner of the wallet was involved.

My point was that if anyone was exactly where the remains were, searching, they might well have found the wallet - it would stand out. Not that the owner of the wallet was involved.

Or, as you said, maybe not. A wallet is considerably smaller and flatter than a triple garbage bag, with a child's skeleton, and other objects in it.

That isn't flat bare ground, either. It's semi-tropical and overgrown with foliage.

Or, as you said, maybe not. A wallet is considerably smaller and flatter than a triple garbage bag, with a child's skelaton, and other objects in it.

That isn't flat bare ground, either. It's semi-tropical and overgrown with foliage.

True - I looked for a pic of the wallet at the scene, but didn't find one.

The Lumberton house is one block over from Hopespring. I'm reading 'tween the lines that either

(a) some kids rifled through the garage of the house that burned...discovered the wallet/cards and tossed them near Suburban...circa late-Summer '07...and there the wallet & Sears card remained 'till they were discovered in the detailed search of the area, or

(b) Mr. Monforte...not having much space @ the Residence Inn...and familliar w/ the Suburban Dr. location as a 'dump' site chose to exercise it as a convenient way to get rid of things from the burned home...circa late-Summer '07, or

(3) Perhaps a contractor that cleaned up after the fire in '07 chose to dump some items from the house clean-up at the Suburban Dr. location. It was convenient..and in the Summer not well-traveled w/ school out of session.

I'd hafta look @ the grid to see where the wallet was found in relation to the other items...but, esp. considering the seasonal flooding that would've happened, there was ample opportunity for it to have migrated quite a distance from where it was originally tossed. Also, FWIW...Mr. Monforte said it was an "old" wallet even in '07. With the way that area was overgrown before the discovery...I think one could've just about stepped right on an old wallet and not known it...IMHO.

Yes I know, it just seemed like the right thing to post so he doesn't become the next SODDI tomorrow or the next day.:twocents:

*snipped*

IIRC, the phone account that Casey called belonged to Kio's boyfriend and he wasn't leaping @ the opportunity to make his records available. That's just a foggy memory though, FWIW.

I share your same memory on that Bond, the last I heard the records had not been provided. I'm really curious what LE ever found out, did they get the records, etc.

Re: Casey W's phone that (at that date at least) rings and rings, doesn't go to an answering machine or voicemail, just rings and no one answers....made me wonder again about the missing "blackjack" !

hey, here are summaries in Det. Wells's words, I don't know how I never saw these before, I missed them somehow in the doc dumps. I imagine they're probably also here in our own files, I had just missed them, anyway here's where I happened to be looking at them, they're down the middle section of the blog.

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/transcript-of-kiomarie-j-torres-cruz.html

If Kio is the one who told him Casey W's child is 2 1/2 (as noted in these summaries in his own words) that doesn't add up, because she said in the interviews Casey W had her daughter Abby when she was 17 and she is now 23 or 24, Abby would be 6 or 7.

Well, I hope they subpoenaed the phone records if KMTC's boyfriend never turned them over.

Det Wells just says when he called the number she provided it said it was disconnected.

Doing a reverse lookup on the phone number now only yields the info that it's an unpublished land line in Orlando.

Anybody find any better info on the number back earlier?

It's not a number that we've come across before, is it?

"Kiomarie Torres Cruz called me on July 20th, 2008, at approximately 1419 hours and told me that her fiance was not going to let her send me an itemized account billing for her telephone that is under his account. (407) 927-1683."

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/transcript-of-kiomarie-j-torres-cruz.html

From the link you provided it does appear that said boyfriend would not allow Kio to give up a copy of the phone records...

This could be for any number of reasons but I do not believe we ever heard if they actually got those records out of them...I would bet that they did...

"Kiomarie Torres Cruz called me on July 20th, 2008, at approximately 1419 hours and told me that her fiance was not going to let her send me an itemized account billing for her telephone that is under his account. (407) 927-1683."

From the link you provided it does appear that said boyfriend would not allow Kio to give up a copy of the phone records...

This could be for any number of reasons but I do not believe we ever heard if they actually got those records out of them...I would bet that they did...

Does anyone recall off the top of their head where to find the actual report as opposed to the representation of this blogger? For all I know, she got it word for word verbatim but I'm a lot more comfortable with the actual reports. TIA

Does anyone recall off the top of their head where to find the actual report as opposed to the representation of this blogger? For all I know, she got it word for word verbatim but I'm a lot more comfortable with the actual reports. TIA

First page of this thread, I posted the links to Kio's audio and transcripts. If that's what you want -

OT: Just went to the Clerk's office and got the new SA response to the Spoliation motion. Will be posting shortly, worthy of a thread of it's own! :)

They could subpoena. They'd have to have cause.

Or, they might've called up the bf and said, "Look, we are just trying to eliminate people. We've looked at EVERYBODY'S phone bills. Help us out."

Fact is, if they have the TINIEST shred of evidence that Kio was involved, they've got the records a long time ago.

We've got the state AND the feds on this.

First page of this thread, I posted the links to Kio's audio and transcripts. If that's what you want -

OT: Just went to the Clerk's office and got the new SA response to the Spoliation motion. Will be posting shortly, worthy of a thread of it's own! :)

You sure you won't marry us?

You are our dream man!

Do you cook, too? :-)XXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

Me too.

No diss to any poster. But, JBean gave us an impressive demonstration, yesterday, of how a message can be distorted and carried over across just a FEW posts.

That's how we have ended up with rumors and accidental distortions that became "facts."

Not even necessarily intentionally. Just like playing a game of "gossip" when we were kids.

She's right! We need to substantiate, or clearly state that the post is opinion, consistently.

The if your innocent you will do anything BS, is bs. In my opinon.

However, folks close to the case generally will turn themselves inside out, in trying to help. Some times they get the blamed for it, or some other minor crime they committed. I'm totally for innocent folks lawyering up from the get go.

The boyfriend isn't as close to the case. He isn't reacting on emotion, but because he is thinking. Hence, he realizes that IF it's important, then the LE can use the proper channels and get them.

If LE needed them, then they were not really prevented from getting them. It's just a reasonable stall.

If my phone records were demanded by an LE agency, I'd prolly say, "Subpeona, warrant, or bite me."

But, I'm a real privacy freak.

I live in Florida. After following this case....

Thanks but I was hoping for that report that's being discussed. The link provided is a blogger instead of media so I'm not sure how much confidence to place in the source, kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc