Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Folks...I found this at Topix!!!

Leeniebeenie wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME AT WEBSLEUTHS!!!
KIOMARIE gave Det Wells the wrong address....she lives at Cornerstone Apartments on S, Conway Road, DIRECTLY across the street from Sawgrass Apts, and SHE USED TO BABYSIT FOR Zenaida Gonzalez's two girls, Yasmin and Michele!! This must be where Casey has pulled "Zenaida"out of the air, as well as many other facts that Kiomarie has in her life that Casey has "borrowed" the info to suit her!
I have contacted Law Enforcement and let them know!
PLEASE POST ON WS under KIOMARIE thread~~~

I have the link..I don't think I'm allowed to post it????

Leeniebeenie wrote:
KIOMARIE gave Det Wells the wrong address....she lives at Cornerstone Apartments on S, Conway Road, DIRECTLY across the street from Sawgrass Apts, and SHE USED TO BABYSIT FOR Zenaida Gonzalez's two girls, Yasmin and Michele!! This must be where Casey has pulled "Zenaida"out of the air, as well as many other facts that Kiomarie has in her life that Casey has "borrowed" the info to suit her!

How is there proof that she babysat those kids? Didn't we find out that ZG did live near Sawgrass? I wouldn't doubt that Kio does her share of babysitting heh.

You know what else is weird, Kio claims to be married doesn't she? I know the guy who's number 1 on her top friends last name is not the last name we have for her. They do share the same address though, so obviously this guy is the husband figure that won't release the phone records. But why don't they have the same last name.

I think KT claims to be engaged.

Wow, you guys! I've read through this entire thread and cannot believe all the connections. Holy cow!

SHE USED TO BABYSIT FOR Zenaida Gonzalez's two girls, Yasmin and Michele!

Where is that information coming from?? So much of this is like a game of telephone and things get mixed up..

There should be something about the fact that Kio can't seem to provide phone numbers that are in service for anything, just like our Casey, and ZG provided disconnected phone numbers as well.

Good job

Links between CA and Kio

* Went to same High School

* Lived on same street

* Kio worked at Universal

*Kio took LE to play area that her and CA hung out at as kids.

Possible Links

* CA was braging about having $15K in bank. This could have been obtained thru selling her child.

* Kio lives next to Sawgrass Apartments

* Kio contacted LE and said that CA contacted her requesting money, but then changed it to a CW instead.

*Kio wanted to adopt a baby.

* Kio from NC

* Kio looks like ZG

* Kio has a puppy

* Kio went to Valencia College for same cert prog that CA said she was taking.

* Kio phone repeatedly disconnected just like Casey's ZG character. Kio also cannot provide working phone# for contacts to LE.

* caseyomarie ...... kiomarie

Okay help me out here, what other links possible or probable am I missing.

How is there proof that she babysat those kids? Didn't we find out that ZG did live near Sawgrass?

Don't ask me. I'm simply reporting what I found. The poster says she contacted LE. We'll see. :confused:

Leeniebeenie wrote:

I wonder why KM would give them the wrong address??? How does this person know she gave the wrong address as well as the babysitting info?

Have just started reading about this case on WS. Don't know if this was mentioned, but Casey's yahoo e-mail address has the letters caseyomarie in it, just like Kio's name.

Leeniebeenie wrote:

Is there an actual link on the other site confirming this? Is there some sort of proof that Kio babysat for ZG??

On Kiomarie's Myspace, she lists her occupation as follows:

I would love to know more about where she is actually employed, and in what capacity. The Universal Studios connection is quite a remarkable coincidence.

On this kiomaries my space page

There is another Casey in her friends list ,think it's casey monster {male}
That is probably the Casey mentioned on the dog page.
I search classmates ,now I search missing student from 2001 to 2004 no Kiomarie Cruz or Torres ,not listed anywhere.Is this really her name Kiomarie?
I found Casey Anthony on colonial high school easily ,but not this person.

I wonder why KM would give them the wrong address??? How does this person know she gave the wrong address as well as the babysitting info?

And she gave them her parents address, right? Her parents live on Hopespring like the Anthony's. How is that the wrong one? A lot of students (if she is going to UCF now) give their parent's address as the permanent one.

Leeniebeenie wrote:

Also LE could look up KT's boyfriends name and see the address they reside at. Did they really think she would be living at the address at Hopespring that is listed in the whitepages. KT probably moved out because CA was always bugging her. heh.

Is there an actual link on the other site confirming this? Is there some sort of proof that Kio babysat for ZG??

As I said...I'm simply showing what I found, the Kio thread is not my gig, you folks are working on it, I know not much. She says she contacted LE, so we'll know shortly if it's true, I think.

Leeniebeenie wrote:

I think we need to find some concrete proof that KT used to babysit for ZG.

As I said...I'm simply showing what I found, the Kio thread is not my gig, you folks are working on it, I know not much. She says she contacted LE, so we'll know shortly if it's true, I think.

Can you ask her for some links or something to back all of this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties