Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond yes that is correct AFAIK.

What peaked my interest was her weird LE interviews. The similarities/coincidences between her and the mythical babysitter extended that interest.

I believe Det. Yuri was notified and did respond to someone saying he got the info.

Good, thank you!

The interviews made me wonder too, but I dismissed it...thinking, 'why would she go to the police' then? I still pretty much feel that way, but maybe she thought the friend (Bailey, I believe), who asked her if she remembered Casey and told her to go if she knows stuff, would speak up (mention her anyway) if she didn't? Just a thought...not sure what I'm feeling or thinking about it at this point. Although, I believe this is worth looking into...no confusion there.

where can I find kio's myspace? can someone PM me the link?

As I said...I'm simply showing what I found, the Kio thread is not my gig, you folks are working on it, I know not much. She says she contacted LE, so we'll know shortly if it's true, I think.

And we appreciate it but we need to work on facts. If we post innuendo and rumors then it could confuse everyone.

Case in point, I saw something about CA prostituting (NOT TRUE) way early in the game and the next day I posted something about it and it turned out not to be true so I got a whopin from everyone leting me know that it was not true. Just like everyone on here, you cant take what we say personally though. We have to call each other on stuff that could take this in the wrong direction.

It would be great to find a link between the 2 and please ask your friend if they have proof.

Thanks

I think there may be some mixup between some of the myspace pages that were found. I do think the 1 and the dog 1 are the Kio's in question, but there were other pages mentioned that I really just saw no connection.

It would be great to find a link between the 2 and please ask your friend if they have proof.

Thanks

In Paladine's defense: she never said this person is her friend. She simply is alerting us to something she saw posted at the Topix boards.

There is no way for us to know if it is true, or even who the Topix poster IS unless she comes back and posts again with that information, and even then it could be someone playing a prank, who knows?

LE will figure it all out and we should let them.

In Paladine's defense: she never said this person is her friend. She simply is alerting us to something she saw posted at the Topix boards.

There is no way for us to know if it is true, or even who the Topix poster IS unless she comes back and posts again with that information, and even then it could be someone playing a prank, who knows?

LE will figure it all out and we should let them.

I hope there is a link, believe me. Then it holds the possibility that Caylee is alive:clap: Because I really doubt that Kio would harm this child or have anything to do with harming this child if she wanted a baby so much.

Please lord let her be alive. Amen.

I just posted this...

Okay, Leeniebeenie!

It's been posted! Now, they want some sort of confirmation....a link, more info, SOMETHING!

Can you help us out?

Why would Kio lie? Protecting Casey??

Why? And PLEASE give us more, I'll bring it over...

It's on the oh well thread lll on topix orlando for those who want to check for responses...I'll try to check back,too, but I have plans for today...

An idea!!!

Get the newscaster that interviewed ZG to ASK if Kio babysat for HER!!! One of you guys want to do that?

This is your gig, not mine...you guys did all the work.

~snip~Okay, Folks...I found this at Topix!!!

Leeniebeenie wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME AT WEBSLEUTHS!!!

Very interesting, if true.

I came back to send a reply to another post, otherwise I would have missed this post. I'm getting ready for an appointment...trying to anyway.:crazy:

And we appreciate it but we need to work on facts. If we post innuendo and rumors then it could confuse everyone.

Case in point, I saw something about CA prostituting (NOT TRUE) way early in the game and the next day I posted something about it and it turned out not to be true so I got a whopin from everyone leting me know that it was not true. Just like everyone on here, you cant take what we say personally though. We have to call each other on stuff that could take this in the wrong direction.

Thanks

Ask the newscaster who interviewed ZG to ASK HER!

That might be a start. But I am not involved in this, other than wanting to bring it to your attention. I vouch for nothing, it's simply what I saw posted.

I wonder if Bailey has been interviewed?

I believe he has talked to LE...I think, I read he was in contact w/the one who did the Kio interview. Didn't he/she (the interviewer) mention he/she talked to "Mr Bailey" or something like that? And, didn't Mr Bailey get the number from a Brian...who owned the shovel Casey borrowed? I would reread it real quick, but I'm getting ready to go soon.

ETA: That's what made me wonder if Kio thought she would be mentioned regardless, since he already had made contact. Who knows though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties