Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a really weird feeling when I was reading the Kio part of the docs. Something just didn't seem right about it. Think I'll read it again. Good work y'all!

I got a really weird feeling when I was reading the Kio part of the docs. Something just didn't seem right about it. Think I'll read it again. Good work y'all!

I felt the same way. Something was definitely not right.

I am not saying he could. Just wondered when they got together and thought I saw some resemblances, but I'm not "officially" suspecting it.

Not Casey's typical "type", but people do go against type. Especially if they're, say, drunk.

I sent the link to our post to Tim Miller at TES. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I read a post on ZG's my space awhile back that was deleted. Someone was mad at her and was talking about her new look, new clothes, etc and something to the effect of she's still a @#@# and betrays her friends. It went something like that. It was after she was on tv and I remember because I was thinking about her comment that she couldn't get a job and wondering how she was affording her "new look".

I'd like to scream it in Casey's face!

Amen sista'. Good night all, I'm going to dream about Greta reporting how Caylee was found last night and Kiomarie and several others are being held for questioning!

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she!:crazy:

You guys are doing great detective work! I would love to stay up and do this, but i have 4 tests this week, 2 tomorrow.

I did find one of the documents that I could open and I emailed the link to one of the detectives (jeroldw.).

We really should call the 1=800 tipline though, as it may take days for these detectives to get the emails and check it out.

I am not saying he could. Just wondered when they got together and thought I saw some resemblances, but I'm not "officially" suspecting it.

Not Casey's typical "type", but people do go against type. Especially if they're, say, drunk.

VERY true....And I do see a *vague* resemblance......Maybe he suddenly put on weight and did not look that way before? (Not dogging the weight, just going by the men that Casey has been known to "date".......)

I've been reading this whole thread and all I can say right now is WOW!
I hope like crazy all you sleuthers are on to something positive that may bring Caylee home!! :praying:
Great great jobs y'all!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also, if what I'm reading holds true, I'd use Det. Yuris cell phone number right away and let him know what is up here.
If there is a possibility WS is being read by those people, they'll pack up in the middle of the night and disappear!
Maybe ask a Mod to call???

I so agree with you. Who is going to do it????

I've been reading this whole thread and all I can say right now is WOW!
I hope like crazy all you sleuthers are on to something positive that may bring Caylee home!! :praying:
Great great jobs y'all!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also, if what I'm reading holds true, I'd use Det. Yuris cell phone number right away and let him know what is up here.
If there is a possibility WS is being read by those people, they'll pack up in the middle of the night and disappear!
Maybe ask a Mod to call???

I was debating on a phone call myself. Maybe a mod would be more appropriate? Yuri told one of the guys he interviewed it was ok to call ANYTIME if he remembered anything- wonder if that applies to us as well? lol!

Nice work! I pray this pans out well and brings Caylee home safe. Wouldn't that be amazing?

I hope everything is screencaptured for evidence! If it gets out, they will start deleting like mad.

I'm looking for ties that coincide with not only the description Casey gave of ZG but also the other things she reported about her.

I see in ZG pics ... a pic of the Bronx. [Casey did claim that Zenaida had NY ties]

I see in ZG pics ... Mother PR and father AA [Just as Casey claimed IIRC]

Casey claimed that ZG birthday IIRC is in late September [ZG profile shows she is a Libra]

Although ZG has her parents pics ... there is no mention of their names ... rats!

This is gonna keep me up all night!

I always wondered if she dragged them to Sawgrass because the area or surrounding units of that apartment were important.

If Universal was because she could get into an office or a hallway with the police but not by herself since she wasn't employed there; maybe she wasn't the only one lying about still working there, could Kio have lied to her post-April? Or she hoped to see someone who would know Kio there?

It still leaves a TON unexplained. Tons. Dogs. Fusian happy pics. Etc :(

kipmarie, casey, zenaida connection
pics with amazing resemblence
Kio works @ universal

It may totally be nothing. And while WS is MOST EXCELLENT at digging things up (thank you all for not thinking I am completely insane!) LE can do so, so, so much more.

It may be totally nothing, at all, in which case I hate to have another meaningless dead end :(

But Suzi, like your tag line says... suspicion solves crimes. And this is suspicious - way too many coincidences IMO. I hope it leads somewhere and if it doesn't I apologize for going out on this branch..

I guess I'm just a bit worried over Yuri being called in the middle of the night. IMO and this is just my IMO. There are connections because Casey pulled info from people she knew and incorporated them into her lies. But carry on.

I assume everyone got screenshots?

I guess I'm just a bit worried over Yuri being called in the middle of the night. IMO and this is just my IMO. There are connections because Casey pulled info from people she knew and incorporated them into her lies. But carry on.

I assume everyone got screenshots?

Ita but it was discrepencies in Kiomarie's interview that raised some red flags. That got the hounds turned on her.

Ita but it was discrepencies in Kiomarie's interview that raised some red flags. That got the hounds turned on her.

I got screen shots of her MySpace BUT she hasn't logged in since 3/2007. I am not sure that her page will come up private all of a sudden but stranger things have happened....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus