Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is DNA and tdna that match and are found on the victims body. Until you match that to a human you can not say there was no intruder.

It's just common sense

There is DNA and tdna that match and are found on the victims body. Until you match that to a human you can not say there was no intruder.

It's just common sense

It's also common sense that the fibers from John's new shirt, which had not been laundered at the Ramsey's house, should not have been on JBR's panties. It's also common sense that the fibers from Patsy's jacket should not be on the tape on JBR's mouth. But, hey, common sense left this argument a long time ago.

JMO

I thnk logic left the argument long ago;)

Logic and common sense apparently. I don't understand why anyone would defend these parents.

For me, there are two facts that remain indisputable.

1. JBR is dead, murdered in her own home. No real evidence (if you throw out the TDNA, which I have because it has NO real value), that there was anyone else there, other than John, Patsy, Burke, and JBR in the home.

2. The GJ indicted (Yes, I know AH did NOT sign the indictment), both parents for Child Abuse Resulting in the Death of JBR.

It just makes zero sense to me why people are so invested in saying that John and Patsy did NOTHING wrong. Because obviously they did. Well, it is obvious to critical thinking folk...

JMO

It's also common sense that the fibers from John's new shirt, which had not been laundered at the Ramsey's house, should not have been on JBR's panties. It's also common sense that the fibers from Patsy's jacket should not be on the tape on JBR's mouth. But, hey, common sense left this argument a long time ago.

JMO

No that is not common sense. An unlaundered shirt would most likely have many more fibers on it. The transfer if that is easy and not hard to figure out. John carried jbr up to bed yes? She is all over that shirt transferring fibers. The fibers are already on her body and are just being moved around while she is sleeping or being moved or assaulted. It does not mean at all that jr had anything to so with the assault and murder

No that is not common sense. An unlaundered shirt would most likely have many more fibers on it. The transfer if that is easy and not hard to figure out. John carried jbr up to bed yes? She is all over that shirt transferring fibers. The fibers are already on her body and are just being moved around while she is sleeping or being moved or assaulted. It does not mean at all that jr had anything to so with the assault and murder

or,or,or
most likely they were transferred when he wiped her body off or redressed her.(new panties on)

or,or,or
most likely they were transferred when he wiped her body off or redressed her.(new panties on)

Not most likely. To easy for there to be normal transfer. That scenario is a big stretch. He did not hurt her or kill her. No proof. No charges.

The easiest explanation is most likely true.

Not most likely. To easy for there to be normal transfer. That scenario is a big stretch. He did not hurt her or kill her. No proof. No charges.

The easiest explanation is most likely true.

Let's go through this again, just to be sure it is easily understood, OK?

1. There was a GJ indictment against John Ramsey.

2. Alex Hunter refused to sign it.

3. Alex Hunter did not do the right thing, which would have been to file charges, and then if he did not feel he had the proof to back up the charges, dismiss them in OPEN COURT.

Common sense and critical thinking skills. Not really difficult to use, if someone possesses both.

Explain again how Patsy's jacket fibers were on the tape that was over JB's mouth, please?

JMO

3. Alex Hunter did not do the right thing, which would have been to file charges, and then if he did not feel he had the proof to back up the charges, dismiss them in OPEN COURT.

Common sense and critical thinking skills. Not really difficult to use, if someone possesses both.

Explain again how Patsy's jacket fibers were on the tape that was over JB's mouth, please?

JMO

yep,especially since IDI's claim it was the intruder's roll of tape

JMO

No charges is no charges. Whatever was wrong with indictment was clear to AH.

Because Patsy's fibers were everywhere. Most likely already on jbr. Of I remember correctly it was a few 6 or 8 ? Just transfer nothing more.

Hummmm. Wonder how PR's jacket fibers got INSIDE the knot that strangled her daughter to death?

Just thinkin outloud here. IDI need not provide answer about fibers being everywhere.

Hummmm. Wonder how PR's jacket fibers got INSIDE the knot that strangled her daughter to death?

Just thinkin outloud here. IDI need not provide answer about fibers being everywhere.

I was going to mention those, but I didn't want to confuse the already easily confused...LOL

No charges is no charges. Whatever was wrong with indictment was clear to AH.

Because Patsy's fibers were everywhere. Most likely already on jbr. Of I remember correctly it was a few 6 or 8 ? Just transfer nothing more.

Please read this link. It explains part of the reason WHY St. Hunter didn't go through with signing the indictment. And then, please tell me I'm wrong again. I am a glutton for punishment.

http://www./960243/jonbenet-ramsey-...sed-to-charge-parents-has-controversial-past/

Please read this link. It explains part of the reason WHY St. Hunter didn't go through with signing the indictment. And then, please tell me I'm wrong again. I am a glutton for punishment.

http://www./960243/jonbenet-ramsey-...sed-to-charge-parents-has-controversial-past/

That is not an answer to why he did not charge. That is just an Opinion about it. Nothing more.

It is funny anyone who made amy decision that speaks of the R's innocence is skewered by RDI's. All of them must be horrid corrupt people. It is laughable

That is hot an answer to why he did not charge. That is just an Opinion about it. Nothing more.

It is funny anyone who made amy decision that speaks of the R's innocence is skewered by RDI's. All of them must be horrid corrupt people. It is laughable

Yes, it is a partial answer to why he chose not to charge. His misdeeds would have come out. His backdoor dealings, everything would have been laid bare.

Funny thing, when I post something that explains something, it's an opinion, but when it is said by you, it is a fact. Please tell me what I've missed in this?

This whole thing would be laughable if it weren't so tragic.

Again, I remind you, this is my opinion, not to be confused with your version of facts.

Isn't it kind of like us rdi's being skewered for our opinions?
Our opinions are laughable, lynch mob, snowed by all books, rumors, innuendo.

No this is not the case. Had he signed off on the indictment and went through with it, that would have been the end. The onus was then on the GJ not AH. By not signing it he places more scrutiny on himself.

That is hot an answer to why he did not charge. That is just an Opinion about it. Nothing more.

There is a huge difference between speaking of Ramsey's innocence .....to not charging them.

I believe a Ramsey is guilty. Every fiber of my being believes that.
The fact remains no prosecutor could win a conviction. The case is not winnable.

There is a huge difference between speaking of Ramsey's innocence .....to not charging them.

I believe a Ramsey is guilty. Every fiber of my being believes that.
The fact remains no prosecutor could win a conviction. The case is not winnable.

Sure it is if you have the evidence. But you don't because the police made a mess of the scene and then you have DNA that points away from the Ramseys.

This case is winnable on s you match that DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member