Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

• Yes

Votes: 38 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 256 81.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way would she call! I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't kick herself for calling 911.

- Lee's LE intervew and the bond hearing where he expresses his confusion and surprise that Cindy called 911. Points out that despite the illegal things KC had done previously, Cindy had never called 911. He knows his mother.

- Calling 911 was a game of manipulation and control for Cindy that backfired on her.

- Cindy has never seemed to understand why her daughter is in jail, why LE investigated Caylee's disappearance and KC's lies, why LE didn't just accept KC's stories (lies) as she always has. She doesn't seem to understand why everyone doesn't just accept KC's lies and let KC get away with everything (not just Caylee's murder but everything else too) (reference LKL interview including her statement that KC *was* working).

- Cindy didn't call 911 as soon as she considered Caylee to be missing on July 3. She didn't call 911 even when she knew Caylee was missing and there was a smell of decomp in her daughter's car. Cindy's mode of operation is to stay in control, keep in a position of power and secrecy, and handle everything her self.

- Cindy gives every impression having far more regret that she did finally call 911 than she does for the loss of her grandbaby Caylee. To Cindy it's all about KC because it's all about Cindy and Cindy desperately needs to 1) be in control, and 2) believe in the story she's concocted over the years that she is perfect, has a perfect family, a perfect home, etc (emperor has no clothes).

/end of morning ramble. going for coffee. :)

ETA: MOO of course

I don't think Cindy would have called 911 if she knew then what she knows now. It would be something she could hold over Casey's head for the rest of her life -- the ultimate control. She and Casey could have cooked up something to keep George quiet (and of course Lee as well, since he believes everything his sister tells him). Explanations could have included the mafia, alien abduction, etc.

I voted no, Cindy would not have called, and it would have been business as usual, Casey getting into trouble, Cindy covering it up, or cleaning up her messes, well this is one Cindy cannot clean up, I know that makes her mad as He!!

CA has a very good idea of what happened that fateful night in June and her little monster's roll in it. And yet, she continues to support her. I still don't get it; there would be zero love for me from my fam if I were mixed up in a fiasco like this, and I would deserve nothing less.

No way she makes that call.

I honestly don't know.
I watched part of LA disposition, and he say he believes everything his sister says about what happened to Caylee, but then says several times that his sister was lying to him.
I think his mom may be doing the same thing.
They simply cannot connect the daughter, sister, Caylee's mom with the murderer of Caylee. Their hearts I'm guessing, simply won't receive it.
I think though like everyone else who knew Casey, they don't know her at all. jmo oc

he also stated that left alone with kc he could get the "truth" out of her....WTH were those months alone in the house for?????? None of them make sense....they are :furious::boohoo::confused::chicken:

CA has a very good idea of what happened that fateful night in June and her little monster's roll in it. And yet, she continues to support her. I still don't get it; there would be zero love for me from my fam if I were mixed up in a fiasco like this, and I would deserve nothing less.

No way she makes that call.

I bet the whole family would have moved to another state, mistruths and all in tow. Then there would have been no explanation needed to anyone. Caylee wasn't in school, so they would have avoided jumping through that hoop. Absolutely disgusting to think the level they may have stooped to, simply because of the levels they have already stooped to.

not in a million years would she have phoned, nope, no way! She was furious when she phoned, it was about 'getting back at KC' yet again. Since then, the preservation of her family has taken precedence over any crime committed on even her own granddaughter. CA created a being just like herself! IMO of course.

Hold up this frilly window to the world, pretend nothing is wrong and everything will go away. Amazing what lengths people will go to - to pretend their family is perfect and wonderful.

I'm not sure, but if she knew then what she knows now, I think she would not have waited a month to make that call! I believe that Caylee was her first priority. If there was no Caylee, and just Casey out there somewhere, Cindy and George might not have worried so much, but Cindy was frantic to find Caylee. Caylee was HER child, she believed that.
And I disagree that denial can only last for so long. Denial can last forever. I don't know that she will ever accept that Casey did this... a lot of mothers couldn't. I've heard of a few parents who had sons or daughters in prison and still deny their guilt until they're strapped on the gurney, and probably till the day they die themselves.

Not one person thinks CA would have called the police? You really think she would have covered up a murder for KC? I'm sorry, I just don't think so. For one thing, she bought the kidnapping story, so she did what any level headed person would do - she called LE. She was also already on the phone telling LE that her daughter couldn't produce Caylee and her car smelled like a dead body had been in it. Yes, I think she would have called the police and that's exactly what she did.

I have no idea what all of this denial and protecting KC is about after the fact, but before KC started spinning her stories, CA was doing exactly as she should have been doing. JMO

Sue

I do not think she would of either. I think they would of got Casey out of town and made up a story that Caylee went with her. I do not think they are capable of love. Cindy called Caylee Casey best "MISTAKE". Cindy might of thought she loved Caylee, but seeing how she is acting now it is very obvious that she is not capable of loving a MISTAKE. Caylee is out of sight out of mind. My heart just breaks that NO ONE is Caylees voice, just LE, and the people who were suppose to take care of and love Caylee are fighting to avoid Justice for Caylee. Poor Caylee NEVER had a chance. She was a pawn in Cindy and Casey fight over control.....Guess what Caylee LOST!! I watch the Anthonys and I just shake my head and say WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE, it seems like it is just about Cindy and Casey.

Edited to add. I do think George loved Caylee, but George is not allowed to have a voice and must follow the strict orders of Cindy or pay the wrath of Cindy. I think years of being beat down by her has really effected his judgement and self esteem. My wish is George will become truthful and become Caylees voice, but I am not holding my breath. :(

I voted "don't know".

If KC was telling the truth originally about the Zanny story, here is a question for the doubters of her guilt - why did she not fight her mother about calling the police and tell the story of threats BEFORE the call was made instead of letting it happen and being so calm on the phone with the 911 operator?

BECAUSE the hampster wheel was turning and had not yet spun the web of lies at that time.

She was coming up with her story as needed - and it was when the operator asked her about not calling for 31 days that she realized she needed a reason for not calling - hence the threat story began to develop in her warped brain.

I voted no. I think if Cindy knew what had happened on July 15th, she wouldn't have called LE and the family would have covered up the truth.

Cindy was outside on the evening of July 15th, and came in to overhear Casey tell Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped 31 days ago. Cindy, in a panic, asked "What have you done!" She followed up with, "who took her", which allowed Casey to elaborate on her "zanny kidnapped Caylee" story. Without further questioning or taking the time to think it through, Cindy called 911, and the rest is history.

I think Cindy and George realized what had happened on July 16th, when they learned of Casey's arrest. It was then that they realized that the police had found that Casey's story wasn't true........there was no ZFG who lived at Sawgrass Apts. who babysat for Caylee. They learned that Casey didn't have a job and had led LE on a wild goose chase taking them to her office at Universal Studios that didn't exist. LE had uncovered many of Casey's lies. The Anthony family knew then that Caylee was deceased and that her death was caused by Casey.
No question about it. I believe this is exactly the way it played out. I voted no, too.

Heck NO!

If she'd suspected or found out the truth, she would have instantly gone into the deep level of denial that she has since sunk to, and prompted Casey for some BS story that Caylee was safely with someone else, and clung to the story forever, and never ever ever ever pulled her head out of the sand.

Not one itty bitty doubt in my mind on that.

I think she would've called sooner! Regardless of the way the family dynamic is playing out now, CA loved that baby with all of her heart. If she had any clue that Caylee would actually be harmed, she would have involved anybody neccessary...even DSS. I think she was hoping the experience would help KC grow up. She worried about Caylee, but only about how often she was bathing and what she was eating. The idea of her being missing or murdered never crossed her mind...why would it? There is zero evidence that KC ever mistreated Caylee prior to her death. Even though friends may speculate, CA had no reason to believe that Caylee was in real danger.

I don't think she would have called LE if she had any idea that it would have led to KC being charged with murder...no way!

No. She would have covered for KC. Just as she's doing now.

I voted yes, because I believe that CA and LA knew on June 15 what happened with Caylee and that GA was told only after the fact. I don't think that CA/GA knew exactly where Caylee was, as in KC's car, but the entire family knew Caylee had passed. I believe that LA knew and possibly helped KC dispose either directly or verbally coached her as to what to do. KC, being the smarta$$ she is, thought her way was better ... who knows what those two are thinking at any given time. The only definite thought pattern I can understand from them is that they needed to place blame on someone else and KC found her in ZFG. LA discovered some of KC's prior internet searches and the story was weaved at that point between June 16 and July 15 and simply grew with threads of more lies being weaved into it. LP, knowing his profession, picks up on many of these lies and calls the A's out publicly with them and again, the story changes to fit the A's needs.

CA had to make the call, make that the 3rd 911 call to begin the coverup for KC and the family. GA was brought into later, when I haven't decided. Remember that the car had been back at the house prior to the 911 calls being made and it had been cleaned out or they thought it had been cleaned out of all evidence that would solidly implicate KC. CA made absolutely no claim of Caylee being kidnapped until the 3rd call which was after the story had been started.

Sadly, NO. Even with KC's past history of lies/stealing and the odor reeking from the trunk of her car, I don't think CA phathomed that her daughter could murder Caylee. THAT was just tooooo much to digest. She realizes it now, but its too late. In retrospect, I don't think she would have called 911. IT would have just become the biggest family secret of them all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back