Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knowing what she knows now, do you think CA would still have called LE?

• Yes

Votes: 38 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 256 81.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had given some thought to the possibility that the entire family would leave Florida for another state. They wouldn't even have to explain a thing to anyone. However, the possibility of Caylee's remains being discovered would be problematic. Neighbors would be recalling little Caylee and then one day the family just left, so, LE likely would catch up to them in this scenario. UNLESS, as Bobbisangel suggests, they take the remains with them or move them to the Atlantic Ocean or Lake Okeechobee or something.

UGH!!

I firmly believe Cindy would never have called LE if she knew the truth from the get-go. I wonder if she's hinted to KC anything along the lines of "All of this could have been avoided if you had just told me!"

I voted yes. I believe that she might do things differently, but I think she still fully believes that Casey did not kill Caylee. Can I understand how she is maintaining this disconnect from reality? No. Do I know how she manages to grieve for Caylee while trapped in this web of lies woven by her daughter? No. What I do feel like I know, and it just comes from a deep down gut place is that she loved that baby. I believe she loved Caylee more than anyone loved Caylee. I believe the only thing that has kept her wanting to walk this earth herself is that she feels her daughter is innocent and needs her. I think when whatever barrier she has constructed crumbles, and the truth dawns on her FINALLY, that she will need to be the one on a suicide watch. I respect everyone's opinion, and I voted on this quiz prior to today and resisted making comments because I know everyone does feel so strongly. I probably wouldn't comment still, but as I'm in the very small minority on this, I will just throw it out there for the sake of it.

I voted yes. I believe that she might do things differently, but I think she still fully believes that Casey did not kill Caylee. Can I understand how she is maintaining this disconnect from reality? No. Do I know how she manages to grieve for Caylee while trapped in this web of lies woven by her daughter? No. What I do feel like I know, and it just comes from a deep down gut place is that she loved that baby. I believe she loved Caylee more than anyone loved Caylee. I believe the only thing that has kept her wanting to walk this earth herself is that she feels her daughter is innocent and needs her. I think when whatever barrier she has constructed crumbles, and the truth dawns on her FINALLY, that she will need to be the one on a suicide watch. I respect everyone's opinion, and I voted on this quiz prior to today and resisted making comments because I know everyone does feel so strongly. I probably wouldn't comment still, but as I'm in the very small minority on this, I will just throw it out there for the sake of it.

Ah..I respect your opinion patches. There have been moments when I had some doubt about my no vote, but I finally decided that's what I believe. I agree with you though, that Cindy loved Caylee and have NO doubt about that. I just think that Cindy thinks ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and right now, it's saving KC a$$. She would have quickly moved into that mode had KC told her the truth. At the least, I think she would have tried to create some kind of scenario where KC wouldn't get much time.

The one thing I still wonder about is whether or not George would have gone along with it at all if not forever.

I think CA would have still called the police.

I'm sure she wishes she could take back some of what she said in the 911 phone calls though like "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

I think she still would have called. I don't think she would have felt she had any choice.... BUT

They would have nailed down a story first. I think they would have made up a story that Caylee accidentally drowned and Casey went crazy and didn't know what to do. They would say that the death was so traumatic for Casey that she had a break with reality and hid the body.

They also would have went and removed any evidence such as duct tape and whatnot and maybe have even lied about where the body was put so that they would be looking for it in a different area, maybe somewhere with alligators so that it would be suggested that it may never be found, but then hide the real body somewhere else really really well, so that it IS never found.

It sounds far fetched but if CA had enough time and the REAL story of what happened, I still think she would cover for KC. After all she "doesnt want to lose another one"

I think she would have called eventually. I do think she would have "reached out" and "pursued other avenues" with her own "resources." But I don't think she would have done it for more than a few days. And George and Lee probably wouldn't let her get away with it...or would have called themselves.

However, that would have given Casey ample time to run away or come up with an accident and cover up story that cindy would have believed. Then CA and GA would have convinced her to call the police. KC would have told the police that she threw Caylee in JBP water, because finding Caylee where she was really dumped, with tape over her mouth would have been very damning

But Kronk would have still found Caylee and KC would have to come up with another story on the fly.

I don't think this story would have been all over the news. KC would have been just another dumb mother that didn't watch her kid in the pool.

I think she still would have called. I don't think she would have felt she had any choice.... BUT

They would have nailed down a story first. I think they would have made up a story that Caylee accidentally drowned and Casey went crazy and didn't know what to do. They would say that the death was so traumatic for Casey that she had a break with reality and hid the body.

They also would have went and removed any evidence such as duct tape and whatnot and maybe have even lied about where the body was put so that they would be looking for it in a different area, maybe somewhere with alligators so that it would be suggested that it may never be found, but then hide the real body somewhere else really really well, so that it IS never found.

It sounds far fetched but if CA had enough time and the REAL story of what happened, I still think she would cover for KC. After all she "doesnt want to lose another one"

I agree CA may have still called 911, but only after contriving a better cover story with GA & LA in order to keep her daughter from going to prison for life. I honestly think CA would have been crushed and as KC said, never forgiven Caylee's monster mom, but that doesn't mean CA would "let" LE be the ones to make KC pay for what she did. No, CA would never let KC live it down, but KC would still be living with her.

I agree CA may have still called 911, but only after contriving a better cover story with GA & LA in order to keep her daughter from going to prison for life. I honestly think CA would have been crushed and as KC said, never forgiven Caylee's monster mom, but that doesn't mean CA would "let" LE be the ones to make KC pay for what she did. No, CA would never let KC live it down, but KC would still be living with her.

I'm along the same line of this thinking - but - the issue I have is this, IF Cindy believes Casey is responsible, I am absolutely positive that she believes that what ever happened was an accident. Now, If a mother truely believes an accident occured (as in a drowning, something along those lines and the mother panicked and came up with this horrible plan to cover it up) what mother is going to feel that their daughter deserves to spend her life in prison for that.

One other thing I have a question about - I've seen it said that on the 911 tape that Cindy says to George "we lost her" . Can someone point me in the direction of a link of the tape with that on it, or a transcript to that. I've listened to that tape repeatedly, and all I've heard is Cindy say to George "Caylees missing" "she's missing" and "Zani took her"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back