Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

"For the first time, his lawyer said on Sunday that Kronk made an additional visit to that same area three months later, on Nov. 10. But on that visit, it was all business.

"He read the meters in that area, but he did not go to the area where the body was found," attorney David Evans said."

Thanks Maur! I was going to post the same thing. It never says he went and looked again in November, just that he was in the area working in in November. He looked again in December when he went to relieve himself and found the precious baby.

TES's big search & then LP's search at BP took place right around the same time (Nov. 10) the MR went on his reg. monthly route so I can (& do) buy his explanation..Nothing seems suspicious to me about it at all.

All of this will continue (all the circus and all the clowns) as long as there is one more penny to be drained from Caylee Marie Anthony. I'm glad Kronk found her. I don't begrudge him a Crimeline "reward" but let it go already. I wish every single person would stop trying to make blood money off this poor baby.

sorry I posted this on another thread but being reminded that he was there in Nov. makes me want to post here also.
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

Wow Black Magic! Excellent post! I think you're theory nails it!!!

:clap::clap:

You're welcome. In this case, everyone wants a piece of the pie. OT-nice to see Casey i s mourning by stuffing her face with Cheesy Poofs.

OT--Cheesy Poofs! :)

I swear everyone is breaking out the comedy tonight :).

I still do not have any suspicions about Kronk, LE apparently has no problems with him either. Maybe after he tells his story everyone will see that he is only a person with an inquisitive nature that has inadvertently become everyone's fall guy.

I just wish one person in this case would do something simply because it's the right thing to do and leave it at that.
I agree whole-heartedly. And first and foremost, George and Cindy should have taken the lead in that regard way back when!

Hiding under my desk now. Somebody tell me when it's safe to come out.

I still do not have any suspicions about Kronk, LE apparently has no problems with him either. Maybe after he tells his story everyone will see that he is only a person with an inquisitive nature that has inadvertently become everyone's fall guy.

I agree.

And he was never charged with kidnapping either and Geraldo the buffoon, who said he had been charged with rape, should be sued by Kronk.

I just wish one person in this case would do something simply because it's the right thing to do and leave it at that.

They exist, we just don't see them because they are doing the right thing. Annie hasn't exploited her knowledge of the case, neither has Tony, and Christina from the first jailhouse call. They seem to be waiting to be heard in court.

ME TOO!!!!! I can not believe how convoluted and selfish this case is. That poor child does not even have one person in her death that will stand up and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is the saddest case I have ever seen, when it comes to the people that should have loved this child and cared for her.

The only love and concern I have seen for her well being has come from complete strangers.

I used to think the grandparents really loved this child, but now I just want to scream at them and ask them what the HE!! they think they are doing and have them explain how it is going to help anything!!!

Okay - sorry I ranted. Prayers that the angels are loving Caylee and treating her like the princess she is.

Salem

They exist, we just don't see them because they are doing the right thing. Annie hasn't exploited her knowledge of the case, neither has Tony, and Christina from the first jailhouse call. They seem to be waiting to be heard in court.

I'm not sure this is totally true, redhead. Christina made some money from her Globe interview.

As for Tony and Annie - I am still holding out hope for them. Tony's roommates seemed to be very nice young men.

Salem

I'm not sure this is totally true, redhead. Christina made some money from her Globe interview.

As for Tony and Annie - I am still holding out hope for them. Tony's roommates seemed to be very nice young men.

Salem

I must have missed Christina in the Globe. I read Ricardo's and Kio's. That is disappointing. Amy seems to be pretty quiet and she could definitely sell and interview and some photos.

I must have missed Christina in the Globe. I read Ricardo's and Kio's. That is disappointing. Amy seems to be pretty quiet and she could definitely sell and interview and some photos.

AMY! There you go. Finally, someone with good reason to speak out who has taken the high road and kept quiet. I heart Amy.

:blowkiss: awww Chilly! There have been a few! Like all the volunteer searchers and people who donated food and drinks to the searchers.

:blowkiss: awww Chilly! There have been a few! Like all the volunteer searchers and people who donated food and drinks to the searchers.

You're right. I forgot about all those wonderful people who gave so much and asked for nothing in return, not even recognition.

*walking away with head hung in shame*

-----------------
I agree.I think he was just inquisitive and poked the bag.I say that because I would do the same thing if in an odd place and saw the bag! LE. is satisfied so I dont need any more.

Meter Reader Was At Site Of Remains More Than He Previously Said
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains was working in that same neighborhood one more time than had been previously disclosed, WESH 2 News reported on Sunday.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

More!? More then 3 times? four? What was he doing, camping out there?! :crazy:

AMY! There you go. Finally, someone with good reason to speak out who has taken the high road and kept quiet. I heart Amy.

My heart went out to her when the reporter's showed up at her door. She had that "deer in the headlight's look" - exactly how I would be if I opened my door to a news camara crew! I hope that she's doing alright and has her family to help her thru this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member