Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not *everybody* thinks there is something hinky about him. I think he's a great guy who acted just like an average, normal human being. He did nothing wrong. There is nothing suspicious about him or about anything he did.

I spent so many days and nights and weeks and months agonizing over Caylee's body being out there somewhere, not knowing where, so many people searching for her, so many people trying desperately to find clues as to where she was.

I always believed she'd be found. I have no idea why, but I never for a minute thought she wouldn't be. It didn't make it any easier at all agonizing over day, every night, she was thrown out in the elements with animals tearing at her body. That's what I believed Casey had done with her, because that's how it seems the majority of people who kill children leave them. It tears me up to the extent that I can't even verbalize it.

Mr. Kronk found Caylee. That's what he did. I'm far from either an airhead or a Polyanna, and I can clearly see that's all there is to it. Not that it's any small thing. It's a big thing. It's a great thing. Out of literally thousands of people trying to find Caylee, Mr. Kronk was the one who found her.

There are plenty of bad guys in this case. If I need to tear up a bad guy, it's easy as pie to find more than a few at the ready for it. I don't have any need in me to create any more.

Hats off to you, Mr. Kronk. Thank you for finding Caylee. Thank you for caring about her. I wish you all peace and happiness.
Well-said! He's the true hero here, someone willing to rescue and look out for Caylee so she's no longer rotting in the swamp.:clap::clap::clap:

I am sure NO ONE is willing to pay 20grand for a picture of a snake.
He has more pictures. They must be of the bag.
I want to see the duct tape. I want to know if it was a piece or if it was wrapped around the head.

my guess would be GMA paid 20 grand for the snake pic b/c they don't pay for interviews!

Now that he has stated his peace to the media it is now time for a polygraph. I know it can't be used in court but it would eliminate speculation and allow the focus to be put back on Justice for Caylee!

No, this occasion calls for brain fingerprinting all around! Ruled admissable in court.

According to the media thread, Kronk is now saying that he believes it was Caylee's skull he saw sticking out of the bag back in August.

It is on todays media thread.

:eek:

According to the news section, Kronk is also way behind in child support payments. Now honestly, this is a whole other rant for me and I refuse to bring this into this board, however, this is so unfair to this man for finding Caylee and having to go through this. While I have my own feelings on the child support, it should not be at all attached to this case at all!
If I were to come across a body, I don't know if I could report it just because of the hell this man is being put through. I feel really bad for him!

To be honest with you.. and this is O/T... I'm scared about this trial. I keep thinking back to OJ, and police mistakes... little technical things. KC has a dream team.

And in the city where I am... EVERYONE gets off. One recent murder conviction the DA did get... the accused won a new trial because of the makeup of the jury... and she was acquitted the second time around.

:floorlaugh:

JB isn't a dream he's a nightmare! I've never seen a dumber attorney in a high profile case. If he lets KC take the stand then he's even dumber than I think he is and I think he's this dumb.
box-of-rocks.jpg

1.He's not one of our friends or family.
2.Maybe I was misunderstood.I didn't say he took the remains home,I said maybe he took the SUSPICIOUS BAG home/wherever to see what's in it.Impossible?

ETA:then he maybe insisted calling LE because he knew what's in it.

Why in God's name would anyone take a bag home they thought contained murdered child in it. :eek:

No kidding! The poor guy needs to be left alone, he did a good thing but people still want his a$$ on a platter.

There is nothing wrong with scrutinizing the mans story. It does leave questions unanswered. :waitasec:

There are many unanswered questions here, such as, why would Kronk show a picture of a rattler to LE? Concerned about their safety? C'mon, the urgency of finding Caylee Anthony's body takes precedence over endangerment of a rattlesnake to LE. This just boggles my mind. To show a photo seems beyond "concern," to me.

It's almost like he was telling them not to look.

If everybody was afraid of the snakes, why wasn't animal control or some experts who deal with snakes and such, brought in by LE to search in that specific area. They have the suits, equipment, etc. to protect themselves and could have made a decent search, IMO.

Why don't the police have waders in their cars if it's so swampy in that area?

Of course they will. They have nothing else, just like Geragos said it was a cult that murdered Laci and Conner.

The defense theory in this case will be as far fetched.

But they will never overcome their client's mouth. Even the defense attorneys in the media have stated that is what is going to do Casey in.

imoo

:thumb:

It is newsworthy. The network wants the story. If they offered me $20K to tell my story, you bet your sweet bippy I would take it. Sorry if that makes me look like a money-grubber, but it's just the truth.

They pay for stories. They pay for photographs. They pay for appearances. I just don't think there is anything wrong with it.

Do you think he should have declined the money? Really? I don't.

I wouldn't take money before the trial but I would after the trial.

if the records were indeed expunged then why bring them up all..

Somebody would have found out about it and then it would've been reported by some stupid journalist who wouldn't find out the whole story before reporting that he was arrested for kidnapping. Then when the full story was told the damage would've already been done.

Ok so let's see what we got on this guy:

(We have to assume the kidnapping incident will not be allowed in court, as any GJ "no bill" is sealed.)

1.He called in the tip at least 7 hours after he spotted something suspicious.
2.He wanted to remain annonymous.
3.He went back in Dec. and called in another tip.
4.His reason for being in the woods that day was to relieve himself.
5. He took a picture of a rattlesnake, and as far as we know, he did not photograph the suspicious "bag".
6.His boss allegedly is a neighbor of the A's.
7.He was there with an unnamed companion in Aug.
8.He used to be a bail bondsman.

Put these all together, and what do we get?

:waitasec:

Practically everybody in my family has a camera on their cell phone and have found them to be very useful tools. Especially, while we are shopping or if we catch ourselves doing something really stupid. :doh:

I have a cell phone camera too but if you look at the picture he took of the snake it's very close to it and I'm not convinced it's dead. I also don't understand the reason for taking it and then showing it to the cop. :waitasec:

How did this allegedly dead snake, die?

(To me, the snake in Kronk's picture looked to be very much alive.)

:clap:

Well, now my hinky meter is going off. If RK was just in the woods, saw a garbage bag, WHY would he feel the need to report garbage? Unless he was tipped off (as LP suggested). And he wanted a body to be found. I mean, if he only pointed out a garbage bag in the water, what would make the cop or anybody else suspicious. Did RK see something "white" at this time??? Did he smell something??? I mean, WHY did he want the cop to go in the water to get a garbage bag????? Why would anybody get mad that the cop didn't see anything at first glance. How did RK see something at first glance? Did he actually look in the bag back then?? It just seems funny to me that he describes a bag of garbage as suspicious.

Well, now my hinky meter is going off. If RK was just in the woods, saw a garbage bag, WHY would he feel the need to report garbage? Unless he was tipped off (as LP suggested). And he wanted a body to be found. I mean, if he only pointed out a garbage bag in the water, what would make the cop or anybody else suspicious. Did RK see something "white" at this time??? Did he smell something??? I mean, WHY did he want the cop to go in the water to get a garbage bag????? Why would anybody get mad that the cop didn't see anything at first glance. How did RK see something at first glance? Did he actually look in the bag back then?? It just seems funny to me that he describes a bag of garbage as suspicious.
He had reported a smell, and today he said he thinks it was her skull he saw back in August.

He had reported a smell, and today he said he thinks it was her skull he saw back in August.

I haven't heard that on any of the released 911 calls. I'm not being difficult. I NEVER am on the defense side:). I just can't fault the cop for not looking at a bag of garbage in a swamp that is littered with lots of garbage.

According to the media thread, Kronk is now saying that he believes it was Caylee's skull he saw sticking out of the bag back in August.

The bag that was underwater? The bag that LE wouldn't wade into the water to inspect?

Some folks have been calling him a hero. I guess he has x-ray vision....

That exactly how I feel. I am GLAD we have the body, but how did he get a hunch that particular bag needed to be inspected by LE?
On the other hand, finding the body WAS NOT A GOOD THING for the defense. So maybe, just maybe, it was a hunch. I need to go back into lurkdom....my head hurts too much every time I try to figure this out:crazy:

Not sure if this was posted yet as I haven't read the whole thread, but this was on WFTV.com tonight:

"If defense attorneys can convince a jury that evidence was tainted, altered or planted, it could go a long way toward destroying some of prosecutors' best evidence.

'The cop was like, I would say, he was kind of rude to me. I'm trying to help out and I'm catching all this,' Kronk told GMA's Robin Roberts.

Statements like that have WFTV's legal analyst believing Roy Kronk's interview is a score for Casey's defense team."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

I listened to WFTV's legal analyst and then I went back and listened to the Today show tape twice. I completely disagree with the legal analyst. I think I have been listening to the talking heads too much and not really listening to what is available to me and using my own brain to draw a conclusion.

When I listened to the Today show tape, what I got was that the MR was there in August with another company employee and they were killing time parked in the shade before heading back into the office because they had completed their route. While sitting there the MR got to thinking about the case and realized that the area would be a good place to hide a body so he investigated it and spotted something he thought was suspicious. He called LE that night to report what he had seen but got no response or follow up so he called them again the next night. Still nothing. He went back again the next day and realized the bag was still there so he called LE a third time and met with the officer. The officer didn't seem to see anything and would not go into the water to investigate the bag further. At this point the MR kind of gave up. In December when he was in the area doing his route, he needed to relieve himself so he stepped into the woods there and saw the bag again but it was no longer in the water so he picked it up and the skull fell out which is when he reported it again. I believe the part about him being there in November has been greatly misconstrued. It was stated that he was in the area WORKING and did not think or have time to investigate the area again. End of story. Nothing suspicious about any of it to me. JMO

Meanwhile, the Orlando Sentinel learned that Kronk owes about $10,000 in back child support to his ex-wife in Maryland. The two divorced in 1991, and she began seeking payment since 1996, according to court records. Their son is now 25.

Evans said he knew that his client owed child support but did not know why Kronk had not paid it or whether he was going to use this money to pay off the debt.

"Ultimately, it will be up to him," Evans said. "He's working to find a way to [pay] it."

Evans to Kronk: Tell the media about your expunged kidnapping arrest, but don't tell them about the unpaid child support. Keep your fingers crossed hoping that nobody checks this stuff out.

I listened to WFTV's legal analyst and then I went back and listened to the Today show tape twice. I completely disagree with the legal analyst. I think I have been listening to the talking heads too much and not really listening to what is available to me and using my own brain to draw a conclusion.

When I listened to the Today show tape, what I got was that the MR was there in August with another company employee and they were killing time parked in the shade before heading back into the office because they had completed their route. While sitting there the MR got to thinking about the case and realized that the area would be a good place to hide a body so he investigated it and spotted something he thought was suspicious. He called LE that night to report what he had seen but got no response or follow up so he called them again the next night. Still nothing. He went back again the next day and realized the bag was still there so he called LE a third time and met with the officer. The officer didn't seem to see anything and would not go into the water to investigate the bag further. At this point the MR kind of gave up. In December when he was in the area doing his route, he needed to relieve himself so he stepped into the woods there and saw the bag again but it was no longer in the water so he picked it up and the skull fell out which is when he reported it again. I believe the part about him being there in November has been greatly misconstrued. It was stated that he was in the area WORKING and did not think or have time to investigate the area again. End of story. Nothing suspicious about any of it to me. JMO

Well when you say it like that......:) You are right on about listening to the talking heads. Maybe that is why my head is spinning all the time over this case. See, your paragraph stopped my suspicious mind dead in its tracks!

Kryptonite Kronk. Local cops were drained of all their powers upon meeting him. Supernatural sight.

Now now. It wasn't his superpowers that allowed him to find Caylee. It was the need to pee. He said he went into the woods on Dec. 11 to urinate.

We are left to wonder... if he didn't need to pee, would he have ever gone back into those woods again? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro