Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I tried! I was just trying to list what is fact, I know everybody thinks there is something hinky about him, I just don't know for sure which direction people want to go with that?

Nope, not *everybody* thinks there is something hinky about him. I think he's a great guy who acted just like an average, normal human being. He did nothing wrong. There is nothing suspicious about him or about anything he did.

I spent so many days and nights and weeks and months agonizing over Caylee's body being out there somewhere, not knowing where, so many people searching for her, so many people trying desperately to find clues as to where she was.

I always believed she'd be found. I have no idea why, but I never for a minute thought she wouldn't be. It didn't make it any easier at all agonizing over day, every night, she was thrown out in the elements with animals tearing at her body. That's what I believed Casey had done with her, because that's how it seems the majority of people who kill children leave them. It tears me up to the extent that I can't even verbalize it.

Mr. Kronk found Caylee. That's what he did. I'm far from either an airhead or a Polyanna, and I can clearly see that's all there is to it. Not that it's any small thing. It's a big thing. It's a great thing. Out of literally thousands of people trying to find Caylee, Mr. Kronk was the one who found her.

There are plenty of bad guys in this case. If I need to tear up a bad guy, it's easy as pie to find more than a few at the ready for it. I don't have any need in me to create any more.

Hats off to you, Mr. Kronk. Thank you for finding Caylee. Thank you for caring about her. I wish you all peace and happiness.

Hey! I tried! I was just trying to list what is fact, I know everybody thinks there is something hinky about him, I just don't know for sure which direction people want to go with that?

Sorry, my frustration is showing, so I apologize for the snippy. I don't believe he killed Caylee, so I tend to cut him a break for any suspected general purpose hinkiness, avoid talk of gutting him, etc. To help restore my manners, I'm going on self-imposed exile from WS until the trial. Maybe I'll move to FLA and take the bar exam there. In the meantime, I'm going to stand in front of a mirror, with my hairbrush microphone, practicing "No comment. Neither I nor my client has any comment." Just in case.

What in the world is going on here? So he's been to that site in November also? Why would that small detail be left out? Did he find the body then? Could he have been the person on the phone talking to the PI trying to lead him to the body? And since the PI's didn't find it, he went back to the site in December to "just find it himself"? I am so confused about all of this but I am still not convinced that this meter reader is some stand up guy. I knew something was not right about him and now we find about this? I wonder what's going to be said on Tuesday?

LE needs to subpoena PI phone records just to see who he was talking to on that tape...If possible

Not sure if this was posted yet as I haven't read the whole thread, but this was on WFTV.com tonight:

"If defense attorneys can convince a jury that evidence was tainted, altered or planted, it could go a long way toward destroying some of prosecutors' best evidence.

'The cop was like, I would say, he was kind of rude to me. I'm trying to help out and I'm catching all this,' Kronk told GMA's Robin Roberts.

Statements like that have WFTV's legal analyst believing Roy Kronk's interview is a score for Casey's defense team."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

Not sure if this was posted yet as I haven't read the whole thread, but this was on WFTV.com tonight:

"If defense attorneys can convince a jury that evidence was tainted, altered or planted, it could go a long way toward destroying some of prosecutors' best evidence.

'The cop was like, I would say, he was kind of rude to me. I'm trying to help out and I'm catching all this,' Kronk told GMA's Robin Roberts.

Statements like that have WFTV's legal analyst believing Roy Kronk's interview is a score for Casey's defense team."

makes you wonder was he sent there by the defense just for this reason to put doubt in the publics mind?

As to the 'we'...

Didn't the MR say that August was his first time doing the route? If so, it's possible that someone (likely the previous meter guy) was 'breaking him in' on the route.

I doubt if it was his boss that was with him, if they were killing time before they needed to be back at the office.

Nope, not *everybody* thinks there is something hinky about him. I think he's a great guy who acted just like an average, normal human being. He did nothing wrong. There is nothing suspicious about him or about anything he did.

I spent so many days and nights and weeks and months agonizing over Caylee's body being out there somewhere, not knowing where, so many people searching for her, so many people trying desperately to find clues as to where she was.

I always believed she'd be found. I have no idea why, but I never for a minute thought she wouldn't be. It didn't make it any easier at all agonizing over day, every night, she was thrown out in the elements with animals tearing at her body. That's what I believed Casey had done with her, because that's how it seems the majority of people who kill children leave them. It tears me up to the extent that I can't even verbalize it.

Mr. Kronk found Caylee. That's what he did. I'm far from either an airhead or a Polyanna, and I can clearly see that's all there is to it. Not that it's any small thing. It's a big thing. It's a great thing. Out of literally thousands of people trying to find Caylee, Mr. Kronk was the one who found her.

There are plenty of bad guys in this case. If I need to tear up a bad guy, it's easy as pie to find more than a few at the ready for it. I don't have any need in me to create any more.

Hats off to you, Mr. Kronk. Thank you for finding Caylee. Thank you for caring about her. I wish you all peace and happiness.

Greay Post! I too think he is a good guy who did the right thing.

makes you wonder was he sent there by the defense just for this reason to put doubt in the publics mind?

Very good point...something just doesn't seem right about all this...especially after the PI's were there around the same time. This is the weirdest case ever.

Undoubtedly, the defense was euphoric. Mr., "I wanted to be anonymous", likely traded his story for money. He would not talk to the defense, but he's more than willing to profit from Caylee's death.

When he's cross-examined, expect to see him impeached.

As I said, I would realistically expect the supervisor to be the source of "where to look".

As to being a neighbor: yes.

Ok, I get where you are going. Geesh, brain freeze but the wheels are finally turning again, must have been low blood sugar, yea lets go with that! The penny dropped.

Undoubtedly, the defense was euphoric. Mr., "I wanted to be anonymous", likely traded his story for money. He would not talk to the defense, but he's more than willing to profit from Caylee's death.

When he's cross-examined, expect to see him impeached.

Wow, I never heard before that he wouldn't talk to the defense.

Sadly many have traded their story for money. KioMarie, RM (friends of KC's) are two that I can think of. Also, it's been reported that the A's sold the rights to personal photos of Caylee and KC to the media. It's really disgusting how many people have decided to sell their story.

Ok so let's see what we got on this guy:

(We have to assume the kidnapping incident will not be allowed in court, as any GJ "no bill" is sealed.)

1.He called in the tip at least 7 hours after he spotted something suspicious.
2.He wanted to remain annonymous.
3.He went back in Dec. and called in another tip.
4.His reason for being in the woods that day was to relieve himself.
5. He took a picture of a rattlesnake, and as far as we know, he did not photograph the suspicious "bag".
6.His boss allegedly is a neighbor of the A's.
7.He was there with an unnamed companion in Aug.
8.He used to be a bail bondsman.

Put these all together, and what do we get?

Just another ordinary day in "Anthonyland".

Now that he has stated his peace to the media it is now time for a polygraph. I know it can't be used in court but it would eliminate speculation and allow the focus to be put back on Justice for Caylee!

Kronk says that on Aug 11 he and his co-worker had an hour to kill at 1:30pm. They went to Suburban Dr. because it's shady. Apparently, that is when he saw suspicious things. Was he actually at the crime scene then, or some other part of Suburban (closer to the school)?

On Aug. 11, Kronk and his co-worker went to Suburban Drive because they are shady. They felt as if they may have heatstroke when they began to see suspicious things. Where are we they asked each other. They didn't know exactly. They decided to walk into the woods to see if they could figure it out. One of them suggested they cool off in the vehicle. No, let's stay here and look into bags and take pictures of snakes. Besides they could not recall where they had parked. To be continued ......

I really don't see what all the Fuss is about Krunk....

It sounds like Krunk was actively following the case & being that he's a former Bounty Hunter he's probably inquisitive by nature. I can easily see him going back to that spot in December to check the area again or to look around to see if the "The Bag" was still there.

At first the story did seem a little off but if you think about it everything makes sense.

The officer that responded to his call back in August "Missed The Bag"

It's that simple - No Conspiracy, No Daisy Chain, No Accomplice.....The Cop missed the Bag.

Maybe he didn't even check figuring that the area was already cleared anyway. LE must have checked out 100's of calls & it probably got to be a "Routine"

The bottom line is that if LE can prove the bag was there since June then Casey is "Guilty".

Logical, sound reasoning.

wow! with all the information that's come out about this MR guy,(his kidnapping past, his boss living by the A's, him waiting til 930 at night to call in the tip AND the nerve to go on GMA to answer some questions) I have to wonder what's taking them so long to drop the charges against kc? And he thought he was gonna get away with it!:rolleyes:

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):crazy: :)

I admire your faith and instinct. I have always felt I had good instinct but I thought Caylee would never be found. Orlando is so big with so many waterways and woods and other places to dump a little, tiny body. I was seriously shocked that she was found.

Probably the best post out there on this particular topic Boston. I couldn't agree with you more. I don't understand why everyone wants to read anything more into the meter reader's story. It sounds just as it was. If anyone is to blame in this particular fiasco, it would have to fall on the shoulders of the deputy who failed to conduct a proper search. I also read that this particular deputy had a history of not following up on his previous cases. The fact remains that Mr. Kronk was the one that found Caylee and thank heavens had the good sense to follow his hunch and take a look when he went back in December. Had it not been for him, it's very possible little Caylee may never have been found!

Couldn't agree with both of you more. If the 12 jurors dissect each witness the way this forum is dissecting Rk, imo, KC will walk.

If Kronk knew the body was there, it would have been retrieved a long time ago. I don't think there is anything at all suspicious about him.
Oh, my... I am amazed at the conspiracy theories that abound whenever somebody's name comes up in the news. The man has been honest so far, but everybody wants to "throw him under the bus." Amazing! Why don't we just take these little snippets of news for what they are, and not try to add a thousand other meanings to them!

I TOTALLY agree with you. The man was suspicious in August, was blown off by the cops and couldn't help but remain suspicious. When he had the chance, he decided to look again, and poor Caylee was found.

IMO, everyone needs to leave him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member