KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have read through this thread and what a sad situation Adam was put into with no assistance from any of the adults even when he asked for help.

Have done a bit of sleuthing and believe that his bio father registered to reunite with Irvin (Adam) on August 25, 1999 as noted in this website:

http://registry.adoption.com/records/49393.html

If Adam (Irvin) did manage to get away would it be possible that he may be going by the name Adam Groeninger - sleuthing has turned up an AG who when compared to the age progressed for Adam does look similar and comparable to age. Groeninger wouldn't be a very common name would it?

This is a most disturbing case. I am sure that I am behind in the sleuthing and that this AG has been looked at already and probably dismissed as not being Adam (Irvin). If he did manage to get away, he had help in doing so - at 11 you just do not make it on your own very far.

Have read through this thread and what a sad situation Adam was put into with no assistance from any of the adults even when he asked for help.

Have done a bit of sleuthing and believe that his bio father registered to reunite with Irvin (Adam) on August 25, 1999 as noted in this website:

http://registry.adoption.com/records/49393.html

If Adam (Irvin) did manage to get away would it be possible that he may be going by the name Adam Groeninger - sleuthing has turned up an AG who when compared to the age progressed for Adam does look similar and comparable to age. Groeninger wouldn't be a very common name would it?

This is a most disturbing case. I am sure that I am behind in the sleuthing and that this AG has been looked at already and probably dismissed as not being Adam (Irvin). If he did manage to get away, he had help in doing so - at 11 you just do not make it on your own very far.

Locals, this is a tip worth pursuing-it puts another spin on the shower curtain etc that were found. They might have been panic struck that when Adam got away he was going to tell. BUT, why continue receiving Adam's money from the state???? I guess they figured they would milk the cash cow as long as they could. Very compelling.

Locals, this is a tip worth pursuing-it puts another spin on the shower curtain etc that were found. They might have been panic struck that when Adam got away he was going to tell. BUT, why continue receiving Adam's money from the state???? I guess they figured they would milk the cash cow as long as they could. Very compelling.
Because they are selfish Azz holes. Same reason they did not report him messing for ten years. ( imo)

Accepting the money when he was missing was wrong and they should be charged with fraud and I can not understand for the life of me why they have not been charged with fraud and are not locked up for THAT until they can prove murder or other charges ( including child neglect if they can not charge them with murder) They have proof of Fraud and these MONSTERS should be charged with it.

Accepting Adoption assistance when adopting a child is OK and it helps a lot of people beable to raise a child and adopted them and protect them to give them a life they may never of had However what these people did was wrong. They accepted the money once he was gone and kept accepting it and they spent it. I hope they lock them up and throw away the key but above all I hope they admitt to what they did to little Adam so he can have peace.

I think about Adam everyday. First thing in the morning and then when I go to bed. I was a foster child that noone wanted and Adam's case has really touched me. I wish his thread was more active but I guess there is not much more to say right now . Except prayers and letting him know he is loved.

302th.gif

6angels, thanks for keeping Adam bumped up. He is always on my mind.

your welcome. If you ever see me not bump it for a week or two then get worried LOL bc I am keeping this on the front page!

I was reading the timeline again this morning. Amazing.

My gut still says he ran away and is out there somewhere...I believe, living a better life. Or is it just me hoping after all the tragedy I see here everyday? Ugh.

I edited my post bc it was not Adam as i found the other guys myspace the one I thought was him and its not him.this is so frustrating.

I was reading the timeline again this morning. Amazing.

My gut still says he ran away and is out there somewhere...I believe, living a better life. Or is it just me hoping after all the tragedy I see here everyday? Ugh.
I hope the same but not reporting him missing for 10 years.??? Odds are against us but I hope the same.

:dance: you slipped to 2nd page Adam :dance: Up we go!:woohoo:

Adam, if you read here know that we care. Perps, if you read here, know that we care and your day will come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back