KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:angel:I seen a shooting start the other day. I made a wish that All missing people was found. We love you Adam :angel:

I meant shooting star. Gee I can't spell.. but this is a good excuse to bump this thread.

We post so much on other cases here.. Adam's deserves the same. I know there is not a lot of info but if we are talking about it it will continue to be bumped. You never know who will see it and beable to help.

will someone anyone pleasee help me by writing Nancy Grace and the news stations in that area and get this case back in the news.No one cared enough to report him missing for 10 years. 10 YEARS but Adam I CARE about you. WE ALL care about you here and we WILL get you back in the news.

Doug and Valerie Herrman YOU KNOW what you DID to this child. YOU KNOW and YOU WILL Be caught. THEY WILL GET YOU ON FRAUD FOR ACCEPTING CASHING AND SPENDING THAT MONEY and THEN THEY WILL GET YOUR AZZ FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ADAM. Watch out because I won't rest until I see you put behind bars. YOU ARE EVIL DON'T EVER call your self parents. You are Pure and Simple MONSTERS

Adam. WE LOVE YOU. :blowkiss: We love you!:blowkiss: Do you hear that? YOU ARE LOVED :blowkiss: There WAS a reason for your life THERE WAS and you ARE worthy of being found. YOU DESERVE and are WORTHY of LOVE and CARE! :blowkiss: WE LOVE YOU!!!! :blowkiss:

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

It's so heartwarming to know that after 11 years of being forgotten by those evil people, that so many will never forget Adam now.

Is there any new news on this? Were charged ever filed? I have looked everywhere trying to figure out what's going on.. This caught my eye today after being bumped and when I opened it up and read through the entire thread... I was heartbroken!

Why when the Aunt saw him chained to the bathtub did she not immediately call LE??
Why did it take 10 years to report him missing?
There are so many WHY's to be asked!

I know that if I saw my nephew (adoptive or not) chained to a bathtub in my sister's home.. I'd be murderous. They said it was for his own safety.. I'm calling BS! If in fact he was dangerous, he should have been in a hospital. No doctor in their right mind would suggest chaining a child in a bathroom! I could think of a million ways to hurt myself or someone else if I was chained to a faucet. These people absolutely disgust me.

Adam.. if you are in fact alive and could possibly read this.. I want you to know.. I am sitting here crying because of what these people did to you. And I also want you to know that if you were mine, I would have killed for you! I would have searched high and low to find you! You would never have been lost for 11 years.. These people are monsters. All of them.

I wouldn't chain a pet. I wouldn't keep a pet confined to a bathroom.

GOD KNOWS I WOULDN'T CHAIN OR CONFINE A CHILD.

What is wrong with people!?!

The last I heard (way back when) is that at least charges for financial crimes were coming. Then nothing.

The last I heard (way back when) is that at least charges for financial crimes were coming. Then nothing.

Only financial crimes? I'm calling HORSE S**T!! These people are disgusting. This story hits close to home because his treatment reminds me of the beautiful little angel in my siggy.. only the monsters that hurt her... do have jail time! the parents got a couple of years for neglect and the step brother who killed her.. got 25-life.

I'd honestly rather wait until there is a lot of evidence for a charge rather than bring it up on a little evidence and get an aquittal.

Bumping for little Adam. Wishing we knew where to find you, little one.

Ive been thinking of you today. Wondering did you ever have a good Christmas? do you know how much we all love you here? I can only pray and dream that you are out there some place with your own family and your getting ready for Christmas with your own children.

I know my dream is probley not reality but I can and will dream until we know what has happened .

We love you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back