GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BTW...how do we get this moved to "Trial" section instead of "Awaiting Trial"?
ksnurse,
I alerted your post so hopefully a mod is able to move this thread or open a new one. They rock that way. :rocker:

jury selected and now gone home for lunch to tell families and employers they have been chosen...trial resumes at 1pm Central

I wasn't able to watch the trial until today and they just finished the closing arguments, but can someone tell me what AD had been arrested for previously...as it was mentioned on the blog. TIA

Taken from the blog of Trial day 4:

Here's some of the testimony we missed: Rolando Molina testified he was at the party in July 2010 when Longoria and DeBolt first met. He said Longroria was hitting on DeBolt and offered to buy her clothes and take to a nail salon. Molina also said days later Alicia told him Longoria kept texting her and that it creeped her out. Emmanuel Ferrell testified Longoria asked him to lie and say he was at Willy J'S the night of Alicia's disappearance. Sloan Folk testified she was working at the AmPride store a few days after Alicia went missing. She said Longoria came in, picked up a drink and began walking out of the store without paying. When she confronted him he apologized and said he was distracted by the whole missing girl thing. Folk said Longoria then proceeded to tell her his whole story about being at Willy.

AL had been running his mouth to everyone about Aliciia from the moment he met her. The man was overly obsessed with her, imo. I truly believe he has resolved himself in knowing he will be sent back to prison, and doesn't have the least bit of remorse for his actions. He'll just be back "home".... It was not even 3 mos from the time he was released to AD's murder. I'm not going to diss the mother as she will curse herself daily for the past, but it was very apparent and known to her peers and "friends" that AD was on a very loose rope as far as parenting and discipline. It could have happened to anyone...at any time, but, imo, too many opportunities and not enough eyes watching what AD was really doing; and too many red flags presented themselves not to be doing so.

I don't believe in the death penalty, but don't like the idea of KS tax payers footing his living expenses and his life of no suffering. He's acclimated to prison life very well and also truly believe he has no inkling of habitation outside in the free world. He doesn't belong.

Sorry for rambling, but I just keep asking myself...how was the monster created? He's one frightening SOB, imo. I don't like the over use of the work psychopath....but he fits every description of the word. He truly is a PSYCHOPATH. This is what one sounds and acts like. That makes me shutter...and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. If you haven't followed the case from the beginning...go back and read...or just listen to few of the interviews. {{{{shutter}}}}

12:50PM Verdict in...waiting....

Hey girl, been awhile....have you been watching the trial the whole time?

Only been able to catch bits and pieces unfortunately because of slammed workload. Saw most of Day 1 and missed a couple days completely, but have been trying to stay up on the blog comments to fill in the blanks.

Praying that such a fast return by the jury means guilty on ALL charges!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back