GUILTY KS - Anthony Bunn, 2, murdered for not eating hot dog, Wichita, 04 May 2018 *mom & bf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So will they be in court soon? Unfortunately I can't get into the Sedgwick county records....

TIA! :wave:

:rose: Rest easy Tony! :rose:

I just noticed the Title of the thread is "attempted murder". Can we have that changed have little Tony name up there?

TIA!

I just noticed the Title of the thread is "attempted murder". Can we have that changed have little Tony name up there?

TIA!

Also the charges have been updated to first degree murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we even imagine the army of workers it would take to prevent any child from ever dying or being abused? The fault lies with caregivers, parents, neighbors or whomever is watching mistreatment and doing nothing about it. No government agency can monitor enough nor provide the level of protection needed to stop monsters from harming little ones. Surely there has to be another answer.

100% right you are , to me it is as simple as that , the fault lies with the Abusers, and those who condone it .

Wednesday, May 9th:
*Hearing – KS – Anthony E. Bunn (2 yrs old) (May 6, 2018) – Elizabeth Woolheater (22) “mom” & Lucas Diel (25) BF charged (5/8/18) with 1st degree murder. Originally arrested (5/4/18) & charged (5/7/18) with attempted 1st degree murder & endangering a child. $250K bond each.
Next hearing on May 23rd.

I saw the press conference with this baby's Grandparents. My heart just breaks for them! Are the abusers still in jail?

I saw the press conference with this baby's Grandparents. My heart just breaks for them! Are the abusers still in jail?

Yes they’ve been charged with first degree murder and their next court date is May 23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Child deaths in Kansas prompt murder charges, agency changes
http://www.ksnt.com/news/kansas/chi...ompt-murder-charges-agency-changes/1171632775

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Prosecutors filed first-degree murder charges Wednesday against the mother of a 2-year-old who died from suspected abuse and the woman's boyfriend, the latest case in the Wichita area involving young children who died after the embattled Kansas welfare agency had received earlier reports that they were being abused.
[.....]
Her announcement came after court records showed that relatives of 2-year-old Anthony Bunn reported concerns to the agency before the Wichita toddler was found unresponsive Friday at his home with severe injuries to his head and face. He died Sunday at a local hospital.

His 22-year-old mother, Elizabeth Woolheater and her 25-year-old boyfriend, Lucas Diel, were charged Wednesday after a first court appearance via video feed from jail. They are each being held on $250,000 bond, with their preliminary hearing scheduled for May 23.

Their public defenders have not yet been assigned to their cases.

Since we will be down on the 23rd - thought I would post this now.

Wednesday, May 23rd:
*Prelim Hearing – KS – Anthony E. Bunn (2 yrs old) (May 6, 2018) – Elizabeth Woolheater (22) “mom” & Lucas Diel (25) (BF) charged (5/8/18) with 1st degree murder. Originally arrested (5/4/18) & charged (5/7/18) with attempted 1st degree murder & endangering a child. $250K bond each.
5/9/18: DA filed 1st degree murder charges for both.

:judge:

cry-smiley.gif

Bump this up for little Tony!

Anyone have access to Kansas court sites? Sedgwick county again....

TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back