GUILTY KS - Anthony Bunn, 2, murdered for not eating hot dog, Wichita, 04 May 2018 *mom & bf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tony was a Batman lover just like Lucas!

DciOiOlX4AE8rKz.jpg

Rest in Heaven Little Tony!

This is heartbreaking. I hope justice is swift

Rest in peace, sweet boy.

I have nothing that I can say right now about the mother and boyfriend that doesn't break the TOS here, but I am sure you can all imagine where my potty mouth and potty mind went when I read of his death.

:tantrum: Will it ever end? Will people ever be grateful for their precious gift? So many tears....

I’m sure his grandma is crushed. She was performing CPR on him. How horrible for her. I’m thankful she tried. Was she living there at the time do we know?

Fundraiser held for family of boy found not breathing in N. Wichita home

attachment.php

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Fundrairor-held-for--481867791.html

..."you never saw them out, and the child never got out..."

..."I knew he had some problems, problems with the police, and when I saw him move into the house with the baby, I thought, I wonder how well that will go..."

..."We really didn’t know that a child lived there..."

If indeed this child's met his fate in his grandmother's home, we are to believe the boyfriend is the birth father and grandmother is HIS mother... but what then of...

Mothers surname? Toddler's surname? If I am not mistaken, it's leaning toward protracted history of divorce/short term relationships on child's maternal side?

I need not ask these questions aloud, except for what they raise in the minds of others.

Oh no no no! Monsters! I am so upset right now. I just can't wrap my mind around this unspeakable violence of a parent against a tiny defenseless child -- as a parent, your soul and every atom of your body vibrates to the iron string of your child's unbroken heartbeat. Why and how and why why WHY?

I am just sickened and disgusted. I don't believe in any kind of afterlife, but how I wish there were an eternity of torment in store for these and other horrendous, obscene monsters who beat and murder their children.

I'm sorry y'all, I just don't know where to put this. I am in agony over these children. What can we do? I have to do something more to help or I think I may go crazy. Something more and more and then something else again. I just can't bear the thought of standing by while this is going on - anywhere to anyone.

All MOO.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Such an adorable little guy. Like our Lucas. Poor poor baby. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" Lt. Jeff Gilmore says there had been a child abuse investigation involving Bunn last year.
It was investigated in October of 2017, and the case was handed over to the District Attorney's Office.Gilmore says there was not enough evidence to pursue charges. The current case will be presented soon to the District Attorney's Office who will decide on formal charges."

https://www.kfdi.com/news/new-details-in-child-abuse-death-investigation

Ugh. I've been trying SO hard to not jump on the "blame DCF for everything that happens" bandwagon, and keep in perspective that it's these evil so-called parental units that are responsible for these tragedies, but it's getting to be more and more difficult to ignore the connection they all have.

" Lt. Jeff Gilmore says there had been a child abuse investigation involving Bunn last year.
It was investigated in October of 2017, and the case was handed over to the District Attorney's Office.Gilmore says there was not enough evidence to pursue charges. The current case will be presented soon to the District Attorney's Office who will decide on formal charges."

https://www.kfdi.com/news/new-details-in-child-abuse-death-investigation

Ugh. I've been trying SO hard to not jump on the "blame DCF for everything that happens" bandwagon, and keep in perspective that it's these evil so-called parental units that are responsible for these tragedies, but it's getting to be more and more difficult to ignore the connection they all have.

Well we knew where this was going from the first articles covering this dear child...
There was a child abuse investigation conducted at the home in October of 2017, but there was not sufficient evidence for charges, Lt. Gilmore said."

"Sara Eli dated Lucas Diel for a year in 2015, but says she broke it off due to Diel's frequent drug use and controlling behavior.
When she heard that he and Woolheater were booked in the Sedgwick County Jail, she was initially shocked.
But she says after recalling the time she brought her friend's son around, that feeling changed.

"Then whenever he was playing, he played with him like he was an adult," Eli said."

"Neighbor Nicholas Yokom went to high school with both Elizabeth and Lucas, and they can't believe what happened. Yokom says Woolheater seemed like a good mom and doesn't believe she'd hurt her son.
'Maybe she knows something and is just not cooperating because she likes Lucas too much'."

Too much: More than her child.

It's an ugly truth these young parents don't think about the future at all, or the ramifications of their choices.
Others are not facing the facts and warning them to knock it off either.

Shortsighted or selfish, poor, poor Elizabeth can rot in prison as a wake up call/reality check to the rest of us.

These quotes are very telling, aren't they.

Well we knew where this was going from the first articles covering this dear child...
There was a child abuse investigation conducted at the home in October of 2017, but there was not sufficient evidence for charges, Lt. Gilmore said."

"Sara Eli dated Lucas Diel for a year in 2015, but says she broke it off due to Diel's frequent drug use and controlling behavior.
When she heard that he and Woolheater were booked in the Sedgwick County Jail, she was initially shocked.
But she says after recalling the time she brought her friend's son around, that feeling changed.

"Then whenever he was playing, he played with him like he was an adult," Eli said."

"Neighbor Nicholas Yokom went to high school with both Elizabeth and Lucas, and they can't believe what happened. Yokom says Woolheater seemed like a good mom and doesn't believe she'd hurt her son.
'Maybe she knows something and is just not cooperating because she likes Lucas too much'."

Too much: More than her child.

It's an ugly truth these young parents don't think about the future at all, or the ramifications of their choices.
Others are not facing the facts and warning them to knock it off either.

Shortsighted or selfish, poor, poor Elizabeth can rot in prison as a wake up call/reality check to the rest of us.

These quotes are very telling, aren't they.

It's almost as though those who knew the abusers gaslit themselves into minimizing and accepting their behaviour.

Why?

Likely hard for anyone to live with obvious, inevitable outcomes on their conscience, having darn well known better about the matter.

'But I love them'

It's almost like abusers intuit that those connected in a personal way with them, will ensure that no consequences occur so as to comfort themselves.

But no, I'm merely a lowly peon nobody, with no professional ties to legal or welfare industries, surely I must be projecting and conjecturing...

Can we even imagine the army of workers it would take to prevent any child from ever dying or being abused? The fault lies with caregivers, parents, neighbors or whomever is watching mistreatment and doing nothing about it. No government agency can monitor enough nor provide the level of protection needed to stop monsters from harming little ones. Surely there has to be another answer.

I wish there was no money attached to the head of a child. Too many little ones who are just an income source for someone. So very sad.

That is why I hope that any money raised goes only to his burial expenses. The family should NOT make money off this poor child's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank
Back