KS - Capt. Robert 'Dave' Melton, Kansas City PD officer, fatally shot, 19 July 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KMBC has not reported anything yet about the officer dying and are giving no indication that they may think so. I hope the other reports are wrong!

Please MSM, do not give these murderers the notoriety and "martyrdom" they are seeking. Report their names and show their mugshots only once. Thereafter only refer to them as the accused and don't show the narcissistic pictures and postings from their social media. There is no "sense" to make out of this.

KMBC has not reported anything yet about the officer dying and are giving no indication that they may think so. I hope the other reports are wrong!

I hope so too, but I really doubt it. Most every other news source is reporting he died.

The Now KC ‏@TheNowKC 33s33 seconds ago
RT 41ActionNews "RT AlysonBruner: #BREAKING #kck police surrounding the area near 18th street and Stewart avenue 4… "

The Now KC ‏@TheNowKC 2m2 minutes ago
RT 41ActionNews ".41ActionNews has confirmed from multiple sources that an KCK police captain has died after being… http://m.kshb.com/29RTkCZ "

I heard one of the reporters say a bit ago that a female officer was seen leaving the hospital in tears, made me think then that he had past. jmo idk

I heard one of the reporters say a bit ago that a female officer was seen leaving the hospital in tears, made me think then that he had past. jmo idk

I kind of wish they wouldn't report stuff like that. That is exactly what the perps are going for....to wound LE emotionally and lower their morale.

He definitely died. I mean, I could post 2000 tweets right now from news Twitters that have reported that he died.

I wonder if KMBC knows and they don't want to announce it because that lady officer sitting with them knows him.

That live stream I don't believe is of KC right now. I think it must be protest in Cleveland. imo

He definitely died. I mean, I could post 2000 tweets right now from news Twitters that have reported that he died.

I wonder if KMBC knows and they don't want to announce it because that lady officer sitting with them knows him.

She's been texting on her phone so she must know IMO

That is kind of what I am thinking. They may be waiting until an official announcement out of respect for her.

She is opening her phone as she sits there, I think she knows and knew before we did. At one point I thought her demeanor changed but she then seemed to be ok. jmo

These cowardly copy-cats aren't too bright. Didn't they get the memo that cop-killers are supposed to commit suicide by self or by cop instead of running and hiding? Wonder if they are kids.

It kinds seems like that might be right (kids) dont know gang deal in kansas weed?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back