GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone seen anything about the parents being arrested?
I was wondering the same, I've heard rumors but I'm just bitting my tounge for now! She's just a baby, how do you not know where she is for 2 whole days?! Smh[emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Wow! Even with the warnings that is not what I was expecting.

That doesn't even compare to me when I lose my keys.

Makes me wonder if something like this has happened before. She doesn’t even seem to be concerned. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm trying to be quiet, so I can't watch the link. Is the grandmother laughing or something? [emoji15]

Just thinking out loud...

Paraphrasing:

Grandma is saying how she doesn't think Iviona could have wandered off from the house as they have such good locks, and sometimes even she can't get out (hahahaha with a big smile to the interviewer).

It doesn't come over like a nervous giggle it's just like normal chatting with someone and they tell you something humorous and laugh as they're telling you?

Paraphrasing:

Grandma is saying how she doesn't think Iviona could have wandered off from the house as they have such good locks, and sometimes even she can't get out (hahahaha with a big smile to the interviewer).

It doesn't come over like a nervous giggle it's just like normal chatting with someone and they tell you something humorous and laugh as they're telling you?
Thank you!! Also, that is really odd....maybe something like this happened in the past so she's thinking it's probably no big deal again? Might also explain the delay in contacting LE.

Something is definitely amiss...

I did not see this posted- its been a long, long day- apologies if it has been : http://www.ksn.com/news/kansas/hoisington-police-search-for-missing-23-month-old/1063335940

Thanks! Yes, it's new. A smidge more info in the article:

Barton County Sheriff Brian Bellendir says there was one adult at home with Iviona when she went missing.

He says the family is cooperating in the search.

"We've contacted all the family members," said Bellendir. "Relatives are aware of it. You know, they're assisting us right now with the investigation."
KSN asked Bellendir if they know why it took two days to report Iviona missing.

He said: "We're investigating that now. We're looking into the situation. We can't release too much information because it's a current ongoing investigation."

Crews will be returning to the scene to continue their search on Wednesday morning.

http://www.ksn.com/news/kansas/hoisington-police-search-for-missing-23-month-old/1063335940

I already know how this is going to end. I don't even think I can follow this case. god. so sick of these monsters.

precious baby.

Well, grandmother did state she didn't think Ivionna got out of HER home. Did whomever go to bed and just assume someone came and got her??

Thank you!! Also, that is really odd....maybe something like this happened in the past so she's thinking it's probably no big deal again? Might also explain the delay in contacting LE.

What chafed my britches a bit was what she said about Iviona (at 1:16 in the video) - "She's never been able to open one before... not saying she isn't pretty sneaky, pretty sly, a smart little girl..."

I get that some people get giggly when they're nervous but I didn't get any feeling from her that she was worried and then for her to call her missing granddaughter sneaky and sly just seemed wrong under the circumstances. Ah well, I don't think she's involved in Iviona's disappearance, I just think her reaction's off. Maybe she knows something and if so hopefully she's told LE. All MOO.

2 1/2 - 3 is a really scary age because that's when they start hiding and actually do get good at it.

But, I doubt a 2-3 year old woke up at 11:00pm after falling asleep on the floor and snuck out.

Did they check the washer, closets, basement, cars, inside the couch, etc...

Well, grandmother did state she didn't think Ivionna got out of HER home. Did whomever go to bed and just assume someone came and got her??

I couldn't tell whose home it was, only that it had locks.

I hope they do an update on this soon- so much rumor flying around tonight (not here! But elsewhere) and that energy would be better used to find that baby girl IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back