GUILTY KS - Jessica Rey, 32, found dismembered, Lenexa, 20 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The article comments are interesting.

Yes they are! Seems like most of the commenters missed the part of the article about a body being found! The headline is misleading though.

How so?

Side note: Most of the time when people say the comments are interesting, I'm left wondering what I'm missing!
Some of them feel he is being persecuted for lack of a better word. A million is too much. If he were a woman he would get help NOT jail. I wasn't sure if I could repeat it here, thus I mention interesting comments. I'm still fairly new.

After watching the video, I'm left confused. The opening leads you to believe the remains were found in the same unit as Justin and the babies; however at the end of the video, the reporter says the remains were found in another unit. It doesn't sound like the remains were found with him. Will be following for clarification. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly is contributing to a child's misconduct?

I'm confused on this case. How old were the babies they found with him? And like the above poster, the article seems to mean the body was found in another storage unit? Regardless, I'm glad the babies were found, and this man also. After reading his facebook and his comments to the judge, I feel this poor man is definitely, extremely, mentally ill. And his poor wife seem to believe his rantings about the government, police, etc. I'll have to look up more MSM articles on this case because as of right now I don't really have a clue about what is going on based on the info I've read so far. moo And he seems to be getting thinner and thinner as his pictures progress. He doesn't look well.

After watching the video, I'm left confused. The opening leads you to believe the remains were found in the same unit as Justin and the babies; however at the end of the video, the reporter says the remains were found in another unit. It doesn't sound like the remains were found with him. Will be following for clarification. [emoji848]

I'm confused on this case. How old were the babies they found with him? And like the above poster, the article seems to mean the body was found in another storage unit? Regardless, I'm glad the babies were found, and this man also. After reading his facebook and his comments to the judge, I feel this poor man is definitely, extremely, mentally ill. And his poor wife seem to believe his rantings about the government, police, etc. I'll have to look up more MSM articles on this case because as of right now I don't really have a clue about what is going on based on the info I've read so far. moo And he seems to be getting thinner and thinner as his pictures progress. He doesn't look well.

I'm confused now too and I started this thread! I found this, which might clear things up (or not):

Officers were responding to reports of someone sleeping in a storage unit when they found Justin Rey and the two children, a toddler and an infant, police said. During the investigation they also found human remains in one of the units on the property, but officials would not say whether or not their was any connection, according to KTLA sister station WDAF in Kansas City.
A witness, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he and his wife had given Rey a ride to the storage unit and was with him when the arrest happened.

The man said they immediately noticed Rey's two baby girls -- a newborn and a toddler, appeared to be in bad shape.

"When I saw her hair when she finally took the hoodie off, it reminded me of a cancer patient that's been through treatment and hair loss," the witness said.

The couple started asking questions.

"We assumed he was probably waiting on a wife or a girlfriend or whatever," the witness said.
That woman never came because, Rey told them, she was dead.

"He told me before we left the restaurant that he lost the child's mother during childbirth, that she'd passed. And so the story is getting sadder and sadder," the witness said.
Rey said he was waiting for money from the military, and needed a ride to Union Station to take a train out of town, the man said. But first, Rey said, he needed to stop at the storage unit where he'd been staying since he'd been kicked out of his apartment for not paying rent.

"I said 'we'll take you to U-Haul, get what you need, take you to Union Station," the witness told WDAF. The pair put the baby girls in their grandkids' car seats and drove Rey to Lenexa. "We walked through the maze. I couldn't get to that unit again if I had to, going in the same door today," he said.

Rey finally opened the door to a packed storage unit and pulled out a stroller for the toddler, a gallon jug of urine, and a plastic storage bin, the witness said. "He got a big cooler ... with a handle, telescopic-type handle and pushed it out."

The witness then said he noticed a trail of brown liquid leaking from the cooler.
Read more: http://ktla.com/2017/10/27/toddler-...as-dad-didnt-have-diapers-or-food-police-say/

BBM. If the witness it telling it just as it happened, then it appears this was Rey's storage unit that the human remains were found in. :sick: And he said his wife was dead :(

Right? It sounds like the remains may have been found in another unit and this may be about an ill-equipped dad with mental health issues hiding from CPS.

*waits*

Eta: the 'fightcps' link from his Twitter account speaks volumes.

I'm still not understanding how that could pertain to two infants.

Is it possible to have that charge if the baby/toddler had drugs in it's system or something?

Oh...and whoever posted earlier and said the mom may have died in childbirth....may have hit the nail on the head with that guess. Hopefully we find out more soon.

Looks like his Twitter account is private now. Darn. I didn't get to read any of it.

Are people thinking the remains were in that leaky cooler? Or was that something else like feces? Blech.

Looks like his Twitter account is private now. Darn. I didn't get to read any of it.

Are people thinking the remains were in that leaky cooler? Or was that something else like feces? Blech.
Well, the witness said there was no foul odor. I think decomp or feces would smell bad, so who knows?

I'm wondering who called the cops. It doesn't sound like people who were with him did.

I'm still not understanding how that could pertain to two infants.
Could that charge have to do with the deceased? Was the wife, Jessica, underage and/or a runaway?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Could that charge have to do with the deceased? There hasn't been an ID yet, right? Maybe she was underage and/or a runaway?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It was supposedly skeletal and they said they couldn't determine gender or age yet. I don't know what that charge means. :thinking:

I'm confused now too and I started this thread! I found this, which might clear things up (or not):

Read more: http://ktla.com/2017/10/27/toddler-...as-dad-didnt-have-diapers-or-food-police-say/

BBM. If the witness it telling it just as it happened, then it appears this was Rey's storage unit that the human remains were found in. :sick: And he said his wife was dead :(

*Shivers*... these poor babies. I'm lost for what to say here... waiting for more information. Definitely sounds like the remains are of his wife.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back