GUILTY Ks - Laura Abarca-nogueda, 27, Slain, Newborn Abducted, Wichita, 17 Nov 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Staff working around the clock.
Investigators est prob cause.
Suspect fled to Dallas
430 this am search warrant at residence
2 adults in custody
Baby recovered alive and healthy!!!!!

OMG! I'm so happy I'm crying! I didn't think this baby would be found. Great job FBI and all the LE agencies that tracked her kidnappers to DALLAS!

:skip:

Nice reporting! I think they meant they are known to the family, at least that is what I understood from the presser.

Gotcha! Terribly confusing. We'll hear all about these people soon, I'm sure.

Thrilled she was found! Great job, LE!! :loveyou:

Thank you LE and whoever spilled about this baby! You did the right thing!

Ramsay says the two adults knew the family, but can't say more about the relationship or motivation for the crime.

It's been corrected.

Very happy to come here and see the 'found safe'! :happydance:

Really glad about the outcome here, but I'm still horrifically confused about why WPD did not issue an Amber Alert to start this whole thing off.

So happy for the family!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Really glad about the outcome here, but I'm still horrifically confused about why WPD did not issue an Amber Alert to start this whole thing off.
I think they need to have a suspect and they didn't at the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They have to have a suspect/vehicle description to put out an Amber Alert. They didn't have that. There was a car and person LE thought may have been a witness/know some info that they wanted to talk to. The press initially printed that the baby was in that car but that was not correct. LE corrected that the car and man they were looking for did not have the baby and they had no leads on who had the baby. I guess that changed overnight and they got leads to find the baby without having to issue another public plea for info.

So happy that the family got their baby back safely. They will never get the mother back, however. I hope that the killer(s) will be dealt with correctly and permanently.

ETA: I neglected to thank & praise LE for a job well done here.

This is fantastic news!

Great work by all the LE involved! Thank you for bringing this family's nightmare to a quick ending. They have enough suffering ahead with Sophis's mother having been murdered.

RIP beautiful Laura.

We can never understand the evil in the people who could do such a despicable, horrible crime such as this.

So glad the baby is found and safe! I will be thinking of this family and all who know and love and care for them.

I have chills right now! I am so happy she was found safe! I think she had an angel (her mother) watching over her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back