KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I didn't find anything on Salina Post, but I came across a website called Scoopnest that had a blip about 3 weeks, Lori Heimer and KBI, but it may be one of those sites that you have to have FB in order to read article. I kept pushing the info button and it didn't give me the article. Hopefully somebody else can access the article and give us an update!

It looks like it was a tweet from KAKE with no article attached.

Here is the article KAKE has on their website about Lori:

http://www.kake.com/story/32338607/kbi-searching-for-2-vehicles-in-saline-county-womans-death2

Not what I was hoping for, but at least the story is still circulating in the news. Unless the POI's have ditched those well described PU's, surely one or the other will be spotted!

More arrests, nobody resembles either of the POI's connected with Lori's case. Read in Salina Post officers responded to a wreck in Topeka, both occupants deceased, discovered they had both had been shot.

Same 'ol same 'ol! Nothin new again today.

Well, it has been a month now, and no updates or arrests R/T Lori's case.

I'm quite certain these POI's have not moved to the moon! Hopefully today will be the day we finally get an update. I imagine everybody in Assaria will feel much more at ease when these two low-lifes are behind bars.

Is ANYTHING ever going to come to light in this case? Not even a blip about Lori.

If we're this frustrated, just imagine how Lori's family must feel. Dang.

I still wonder if the perps stole dogs? Or did Lori make a lot of money off the sale of these dogs? were they just after money? was it just a thrill kill?

There are so many questions we have no answers to. I imagine Lori was making a good amt of money with her business. These pups were selling for $1500.00 each. I feel like she was probably making $1000.00 after her expenses with first shots dewclaws removed, AKC papers, food and advertising, not to mention the daily care involved. I guess there are plenty of people who might believe she kept quite a bit of cash on hand. One of her friends, another breeder who spoke to the press said Lori had approx 40 dogs on the premises. They probably used that as a baseline number and I think the official number would be very close to that number, as I never heard anybody comment they thought any pups had been taken. This entire case is just really strange, and we know nothing. LE has as of yet not even released the way the murder was done. Strangulation? Smothering? Stabbing? Shooting?
In the very beginning, LE said it was brutal and there was plenty of evidence left at the scene. Thirty days later, and we are still in the dark.

Adorable, well cared for puppies. She's the type of person I would want to buy a puppy from. You can tell she enjoyed the puppies and her business. And a couple of jokers come around and kill her for no apparent reason. I can't wait til these maggots get arrested! I hope they get the hard 50. They don't deserve anything less!

So they must have been after money, I assume, since those dogs are so pricey.

The perps must be keeping the truck(s) well hidden I guess, probably sealed off in someone's shed right after the murder. I have to believe something will break on this case - I can't stand to think otherwise.

With vehicles with such detailed descriptions, if they are still in Kansas, they probably have to drive something different.
There was a case a few years ago, a husband and wife were killed in their home. Somebody described a car seen in the neighborhood that was unusual for that area, especially for the time of morn it was seen. A few months later it was seen again. Police were able to put a tail on it, and that's exactly where it was.Parked in a storage rental place in a neighboring suburb!

I sincerely hope LE has “tons of physical evidence and lots of leads”.
Sure wish they’d connect the dots with an arrest soon!
As reported a month ago - Saline County Undersheriff Roger Soldan said “We’ve got tons of physical evidence and lots of leads to follow up on.”

Reposting June 29 news article:
http://salinapost.com/2016/06/29/investigation-into-saline-county-womans-murder-continues/
Investigation into Saline County Woman’s Murder Continues
JUNE 29, 2016
[…]
[Saline County Undersheriff Roger] Soldan on Tuesday said agents from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation and three full-time investigators with the Sheriff’s Office are following up on several leads and all evidence has been collected from the scene. “We’ve got tons of physical evidence and lots of leads to follow up on,” he said.
[…]

It has been a month now, and results for some of the forensic evidence should be trickling in. Sure wish we would get an update! It's long overdue.

I sincerely hope LE has “tons of physical evidence and lots of leads”.
Sure wish they’d connect the dots with an arrest soon!
As reported a month ago - Saline County Undersheriff Roger Soldan said “We’ve got tons of physical evidence and lots of leads to follow up on.”

Reposting June 29 news article:
http://salinapost.com/2016/06/29/investigation-into-saline-county-womans-murder-continues/
Investigation into Saline County Woman’s Murder Continues
JUNE 29, 2016
[…]
[Saline County Undersheriff Roger] Soldan on Tuesday said agents from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation and three full-time investigators with the Sheriff’s Office are following up on several leads and all evidence has been collected from the scene. “We’ve got tons of physical evidence and lots of leads to follow up on,” he said.
[…]

I'd forgotten about that quote - thanks SeesSeas. Very encouraging to read. I believe this case is very important to local LE & the KBI so I expect they're making progress and working hard to solve it. "Tons of physical evidence".....there must have been quite a struggle. Good for Lori....I hope she scratched the hell out of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back