KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Such candid, heartfelt, honest, and uplifting posts. Although I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Lori, or your family, I think about y'all every day, hoping these low-lifes are brought to justice very soon.
I lived in Kansas for many years, and I am hurt every time something terrible and inexcusable happens. Makes me feel like somebody hurt one of my neighbors. Lori and I are the same age, and we're too young to die and leave our loved ones behind. I want to be here to experience the joy of watching my kids and grandkids grow and mature into the beautiful people God has intended them to be. I'm certain Lori felt the same way about her loving family.

And page five does NOT say good news, Lori's killers have been arrested. It says no,no,no,no! Not even a single, solitary word...

Another day, lots of arrests, nobody seems to be connected to Lori.

Another week has gone by and not a word! Maybe the killers went deep sea fishing and both got eaten by sharks!!!

No follow-up in the Salina Post today. Several arrests today, but I don't believe there's anybody connected to Lori's murder.

I'm watching this thread also... hoping for justice for Lori comes soon.

Another day has gone by...nothing.

So we tune in for another boring episode of As the Stomach Churns...will things ever change?

13925334_853320571434808_1467840183937784266_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/KansasMissingAndUnsolved/

Several arrests, however nobody who appears could be connected to Lori.

LE, we're starving to death! Throw us a bone with a little meat on it, plz!

I just saw a blurb on KWCH 6 o'clock news. Tonight, at 10pm, Lori's family will be on and the KBI is said to be releasing more information on Monday. They are listening to you glf!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES
Back