Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so.
My oldest was 5 years and 1 month when she started kinder and was 67lbs - one of the bigger kids in class. She’s tall, too. I agree he seems smaller in the photos. 60 lbs is nowhere near underweight for that age.

There is such a huge range of normal height/weight for little kids. My son is 4.5 years old and only 36 pounds. He's a good eater and whatnot...just on the smaller side compared to other kids in his preschool.

So many questions. Here's just a few:

When did anyone besides the step-mom last see Lucas?
Was Lucas in school/day care on Friday? Is he in school yet?
When was the last time daddy saw him/talked to him?

I think I read on one of his missing posters that Lucas's birthday was in December, so he wouldn't be in Kindergarten yet. I do think that since he had a speech impairment that he should of possibly been in a special preschool program/Headstart and probably would have financial help with that. Does anyone local to Kansas know what kind of special preschool programs they have down there for children that need extra help? If stepmom has a job, both kids should of been at least daycare on Friday.

Perfecting are you helping with the search? I am wondering who all is searching?

We just got back. We just kind of went out on our own. There is a creek by there we wanted to check out and so we cleared (for ourselves) the creek from Kellogg to Mt. Vernon and then looked a little at the one by Lincoln and Oliver. There was a guy walking the last one, so we left him to it.

We did see LE knocking on doors along Lincoln just west of Edgemoor when we got there but by the time we left the area, we only saw them in the area where the family lives. Gilbert is blocked off from Edgemoor to Marcilene and it looked like there was an officer posted outside the front door of the home.

That is about it. I was hoping to come home and see it was all in vain. :(

We just got back. We just kind of went out on our own. There is a creek by there we wanted to check out and so we cleared (for ourselves) the creek from Kellogg to Mt. Vernon and then looked a little at the one by Lincoln and Oliver. There was a guy walking the last one, so we left him to it.

We did see LE knocking on doors along Lincoln just west of Edgemoor when we got there but by the time we left the area, we only saw them in the area where the family lives. Gilbert is blocked off from Edgemoor to Marcilene and it looked like there was an officer posted outside the front door of the home.

Thanks for looking and sharing perfecting pink!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh big massive hugs to you for looking, PerfectingPink!

I believe they said at the press conference the dogs didn’t pick anything up.
Oh No!

ETA I should clarify depending on what dogs were brought out.

Oh my goodness, this little guy is so cute, and looks like he has personality plus.
I just found this and am following along. I hate where my thoughts are taking me though.
Going to see what I can see by taking a Google walk. I wonder when he was last seen by someone other than the step-mom?

I think I read on one of his missing posters that Lucas's birthday was in December, so he wouldn't be in Kindergarten yet. I do think that since he had a speech impairment that he should of possibly been in a special preschool program/Headstart and probably would have financial help with that. Does anyone local to Kansas know what kind of special preschool programs they have down there for children that need extra help? Also, it would be helpful to know how old his baby sister is and if stepmom has a job that she was at on Friday or is she is possibly on maternity leave. If stepmom has a job, both kids should of been at least daycare on Friday.

Baby girl just turned 1.

Thanks PerfectingPink! Awesome. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, once again my husband is the real trooper here. I kind of just sit and give directions while he drives and jumps out of the truck to check on one thing or another. I think he was a little disappointed there werre not any curb hopping or 4 wheeling opportunities this time though!

Baby girl just turned 1.

Thanks! I edited that part out of my post when you were answering me after I remembered seeing pictures of her. So stepmom most likely wasn't on maternity leave if she does have a job.

There is such a huge range of normal height/weight for little kids. My son is 4.5 years old and only 36 pounds. He's a good eater and whatnot...just on the smaller side compared to other kids in his preschool.

It really is a wide range. 2 of mine have always been above the range so I’ve gotten many talks over the years. Strangely, when my 6’2 250# husband brings them in its attributed to genetics and he doesn’t get “The Lecture.” I’m always ready to rumble after a growth chart lecture. ;)

Lucas is in pre-K at a local elementary school.

Can you say if he has been at school regularly this week? Or he if was seen by someone outside of his immediate family on Thurs. or Friday this week. If you can't say I understand. Just trying to find out when he was last seen other than on Sat. afternoon.

Just from reading, etc...it seems like Dad's girlfriend was involved in the life of Lucas. She is referenced as stepmom and has a child with his dad.

Continuing to go in many different directions I wonder if dad had any enemies? I am sure if he did LE knows by now.
If anyone has Lucas please let him go! Drop him off somewhere safely so that he can be reunited with his family. I am sure that is all they want is to have him home.

I have to say, once again my husband is the real trooper here. I kind of just sit and give directions while he drives and jumps out of the truck to check on one thing or another. I think he was a little disappointed there werre not any curb hopping or 4 wheeling opportunities this time though!
Thanks, Mr. perfectingpink!

The street is still blocked off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads