Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think its relatively easy to cross over 400?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Not without being noticed, unless it was 3am. A kid on Kellogg would be a very big deal.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I don’t know. I do know that if he went to school the way we saw him then there’s no way they wouldn’t have suspected abuse.

Calls were made by family to DCF in both Kansas and New Mexico.

This is just so heartbreaking :(

Kellogg, to me as an adult, is super busy and I will avoid driving on it all all costs.

Unfortunately, I don’t know. I do know that if he went to school the way we saw him then there’s no way they wouldn’t have suspected abuse.

Calls were made by family to DCF in both Kansas and New Mexico.

Thanks for the reply. I answered calls and reported myself re children that were nicely dressed but observed things in the classroom that were not ok. I am hoping Lucas is found soon! Hugs

JMO but I'm about to be done with thinking Lucas opened the back door to his house and walked out... over 30 hours ago. Something's not right.

If I'm wrong and Lucas is found alive and safe then believe me, I'll happily eat crow! But for now nothing is making sense - and we all know what that often means. MOO.

Yes, there's actually a 1986 unidentified in Namus, someone hit by a car on Kellogg. Not sure if it was even an expressway then.
I believe it was but that's pushing the memory capabilities.

I have to say, once again my husband is the real trooper here. I kind of just sit and give directions while he drives and jumps out of the truck to check on one thing or another. I think he was a little disappointed there werre not any curb hopping or 4 wheeling opportunities this time though!

Thank you to you and your hubby, Pink, for searching! :seeya:

FindLuacasAllen: Did Lucas have his cleft palette repaired?

Yes as an infant. He’s also missing quite a few teeth and his remaining teeth are silver (crowns, I believe, but I could be wrong on what they’re called)

JMO but I'm about to be done with thinking Lucas opened the back door to his house and walked out... over 30 hours ago. Something's not right.

If I'm wrong and Lucas is found alive and safe then believe me, I'll happily eat crow! But for now nothing is making sense - and we all know what that often means. MOO.
Yes my friend....if he did go out the back door, we are having difficulty how he would have crossed hwy 400. Hoping the lead at the Nature Center falls apart.

FindLucasAllen, one thing I want to say from the viewpoint of someone who has seen thousands of cases here, is it seems that Law Enforcement is putting forth their best efforts, with the local PD, FBI, CART, search dogs, media, etc...in so many cases here we are like "why aren't they doing this or that yet", etc, etc....point is I hope that if you can at least take comfort in anything it is that the response, priority and action seems to be where it should be.

opossum-2-e1390946325506.jpg

LOL!!!! Sorry, I know this is a serious thread, but between DAnthrplgst's story and this photo, I can't stop laughing. I'll think of you DAnthrplgst every time i see our dear possum that comes back every year, which is soon.

EDIT- my son is listening to an episode of Parks and Rec. This episode is about what? A damn possum biting a dog!

I have flipped, as well. I no longer believe this was accidental. I fear poor Evan now has a playmate.

FindLucasAllen, one thing I want to say from the viewpoint of someone who has seen thousands of cases here is it seems that Law Enforcement is putting forth their best efforts, with the local PD, FBI, CARD, search dogs, media, etc...in so many cases here we are like "why aren't they doing this or that yet", etc, etc....point is I hope that if you can at least take comfort in anything it is that the response, priority and action seems to be where it should be.
Margarita- I agree 100%.....they have been amazing.

When he’s here with our family he’s fully trained however he does wear a pull-up at night just in case. I don’t know how they do things at dad’s house but with all of here he doesn’t wear a pull-up during the day.

If she put him down for a nap (which doesn’t happen here either) then I can understand the pull-up.

Based on this, the pull up in the middle of the day is troubling to me.

Did anyone - outside of stepmom - see Lucas on Saturday?

Sending prayers for your sweet Lucas and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, not another child missing. :tantrum: This is so sad to think he has been out somewhere alone for 24 hours. Someone had to have seen him, don’t you think??
Praying for Lucas :please::please::please:

FindLucasAllen, one thing I want to say from the viewpoint of someone who has seen thousands of cases here is it seems that Law Enforcement is putting forth their best efforts, with the local PD, FBI, CARD, search dogs, media, etc...in so many cases here we are like "why aren't they doing this or that yet", etc, etc....point is I hope that if you can at least take comfort in anything it is that the response, priority and action seems to be where it should be.

Yes! Absolutely! Both WPD and the FBI have been amazing.

So do you guys think that someones cell phone pings, before 3:00, led them to where they are currently searching?

Based on this, the pull up in the middle of the day is troubling to me.

Did anyone - outside of stepmom - see Lucas on Saturday?

Sending prayers for your sweet Lucas and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following along - hoping for the best outcome. I have the same question about the pull-up...who saw him the day before and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela