Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this. 😞 Not good.

"Meanwhile, two relatives of the boy told The Eagle on Sunday that they had concerns about his welfare in the past. Sally Rasmussen, a great aunt of Lucas, said she contacted the Kansas Department for Children and Families last spring. The other relative, Jeannie Houchin, a great grandmother of the boy, said the Kansas child protection agency confirmed it was investigating. A Department for Children and Families spokeswoman couldn’t be reached Sunday."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200822364.html

I'm really praying for a good update but I don't think one is coming. For LE to be searching that nature reserve that far away they must be going off phone ping info or CCTV footage seen of the person who was caring for Lucas.
In my opinion it would be highly unlikely that LE would think Lucas would have travelled there on his own.
Looking at a map there is a lot more closer locations that he could have walked to that they would search before the nature reserve.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200822364.html

Oh noooo.

Meanwhile, two relatives of the boy told The Eagle on Sunday that they had concerns about his welfare in the past. Sally Rasmussen, a great aunt of Lucas, said she contacted the Kansas Department for Children and Families last spring. The other relative, Jeannie Houchin, a great grandmother of the boy, said the Kansas child protection agency confirmed it was investigating. A Department for Children and Families spokeswoman couldn’t be reached Sunday.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200822364.html#storylink=cpy

ARGH. I'm getting in late but it looks like, unfortunately, the stuff I was hearing was true.

Between this and the basement, I'm teary eyed.

The women in that article are relatives of Lucas’s dad. I’m a relative of Lucas’s bio mom. I can say that our side of the family also had major concerns with Lucas being abused. We have pictures and reports were made on our side as well. Both sides of Lucas’s family documented and reported what we saw and what he told us.

I'm so, so sorry.

That's very typical. Stemom has her own kid now and now the stepson is just a pain.
Like Kyron.
I hate this.
I wish all families were ones where the stepmom genuinely loves the kids.

BBM.

He was my first thought yesterday.

I am trying hard to figure out a believable scenario where he is safe and sound somewhere.

I was hoping it was a custody issue and his Mom was hiding him out. But that does not seem to be the case.

Another slight possibility, he is being cared for by a neighbor or a friend, who thought he was being neglected or abused. But I think they would have called police at some point...

I so wish I could believe he was sitting under a warm flannel blanket, drinking hot chocolate right now. I am praying very hard...:candle:

This thread has me in tears. You are all amazing. I've been here for a year and a half, but reading/lurking here for years and I will never ever get used to seeing such "togetherness" between sleuths here.

Gah, I asked earlier for someone to pass the bourbon, someone please pass it! ... I'm not crying at all.

Does anyone in the area know if LE still has the nature area blocked off...waiting for morning light?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've missed some posts but I think it was stated he didn't usually nap. Could he have been given something to make him sleep so sm could nap with baby? Maybe given too much this time? Just thinking out loud. I feel helpless and sad, but sending my prayers from NC.

I've missed some posts but I think it was stated he didn't usually nap. Could he have been given something to make him sleep so sm could nap with baby? Maybe given too much this time? Just thinking out loud. I feel helpless and sad, but sending my prayers from NC.

While I think this was something more suspicious, but yes, it's definitely possible. It was stated up thread that Lucas does not take naps when he is with them. I hope they can become verified asap.

I have missed the custody arrangement between mom and dad. Does dad have full time custody?

With each new page, my heart sinks a little lower. The horrible case of our missing Kyron and his mischievous stepmom just make this case so similar. I hope my suspicions are 100%wrong! Come home precious Lucas Allen.

I wonder if stepmom has been asked to take a polygraph yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela