Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up or placing $$ for a drug drop off??
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some the cases I’m putting together have used tubs with bricks and it’s very effective if you get out deep enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve started making a list of children who were murdered but were reported missing and where the body was found. It’s NOT complete but I thought I’d post what I have so far. Hopefully this will be useful because some of these cases are heartbreaking [emoji26]

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h6CyLxMzFdSj4gaJ6CJ60-ih-kMXmmt9

ETA-This list isn’t complete, I will be posting what I have so far....it’s a work in process!

Wow! Great work!

It is a picture of a conversation between Emily Glass and someone else. Emily is explaining to this person the reason why she was going to lose visitation with her boys. It seems to me like she had a motive for harming Lucas. Imo based off the conversation.

Since we are looking at El dorado I just thought of the lookout point gazebo. It is just east of the dam and juts out over the water so would be an easy place to put something in the water without having to actually go to the waters edge. I am currently out of state or I would have already been out there.

OT my husband proposed to me there :(

Yoo Hoo Guests ! They aren't going to be able to hold her on that misdemeanor long, please people who are close, get out there and search! Our members and the locals already looking can't cover all of it....:jail:
I live south of the 30 mile radius everyone is focused on and even though it may be fruitless I still drive the farm roads in the county looking in ditches and tree lines and creek beds as far as I can without trespassing. I do this in tribute to Lucas and in memory of Jonathon Foster.

Something about the timeline bothers me. Has it ever been verified that her visitation with her boys was every other weekend? I read that somewhere and I can’t find it now. Tia

Hmmmm....visitation? Where and when? What were the logistics of this arrangement? Tia. This could be very important if she had to go pick them up, etc, etc...we're the other kids there? What is the vicinity of the pickup location IF there was one? (Catching up, maybe I'll come across it so sorry if already posted.)

Eta: Scarlett, I remember you're new because I welcomed you personally. Earlier you had mentioned/asked what common element might these parks contain? I wanted to let you know that before you joined (iirc) we too had been pondering this and there had been some discussion; I wanted to make a note to bring these forward so you could take a look at it, since you might be interested. :) I had posted some information about the parks I could find online. I thought you had a great idea this afternoon to have one of our folks on the ground look for a particular common element, fwiw. We had discussed everything from gravel and turf to flora, fauna, feathers and duck poop (O/T, Leave it to CLUE to mention the duck poop, here is a great light thread for anyone who needs a break, CLUE and I spent some time here, it's a great place for a self timeout, link in progress).

I live south of the 30 mile radius everyone is focused on and even though it may be fruitless I still drive the farm roads in the county looking in ditches and tree lines and creek beds as far as I can without trespassing. I do this in tribute to Lucas and in memory of Jonathon Foster.

This is fantastic. Exactly what needs to be done, imo. Road sides within the 30, ditches, tree lines, creek beds. And fence lines, moo. Good job and thank you, motheroffour!

Remember everyone who looks in remote areas to please be careful! Who knows what lurks in the woods. I don't hike up here alone anymore for this very reason, scary homeless people, etc in the bushes, there's even a whole NatGeo episode about it like COPS about this called "The Hills Have Eyes". Of course I'm not sure Kansas/Wichita has a homeless epidemic like Colorado (and SoCal) have.

Eta: FTR not saying all homeless are people are violent. I've had the opportunity to talk with many.

It is a picture of a conversation between Emily Glass and someone else. Emily is explaining to this person the reason why she was going to lose visitation with her boys. It seems to me like she had a motive for harming Lucas. Imo based off the conversation.

What conversation is this? Sorry I’m behind

Where did you see this?

So I am wondering....does the state have enough information to call a grand jury to charge EG with NH disappearance and/or murder? Is it even possible?

Will Tim Miller be coming back since the other victim was found? Or is there a different victim?

And why has no one in EG family or her friends posted bail?

Questions and questions.

So I am wondering....does the state have enough information to call a grand jury to charge EG with NH disappearance and/or murder? Is it even possible?

Will Tim Miller be coming back since the other victim was found? Or is there a different victim?

Questions and questions.

Whaaaaat??? TES found one of the ladies??? Teresa or Brianna?
:scared:

(Eta: Going straight to Gardener's Profile to find the right thread!
Never mind, long way around the block...too many posts...

MI - Brianna Vibert, 24, Genesee County, 15 July 2017
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Brianna-Vibert-24-Genesee-County-15-July-2017
TES:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-brianna-vibert-25-yrs-flint-mi-071717/

MI - Teresa Woolard, 48, Burton, 5 Dec 2016
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?324778-MI-Teresa-Woolard-48-Burton-5-Dec-2016
(Awwwww our dear Los started her thread :heartbeat: )
TES:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-teresa-towne-woolard-49-yrs-burton-mi-121116/ )

Questions and questions.
I see EG walking Monday evening.
Moo

TES found one of the ladies??? Teresa or Brianna
:scared:

Eta: Going straight to Gardener's Profile to find the right thread!

No, neither of them are found. The search hasn't happened yet. It was supposed to be tomorrow but it got delayed until March 17th due to the weather.

I've been thinking it's coming soon too.
Tim Miller compared this case to Casey Anthony's case.
I see no, correlation between them.
Other than a missing child and a tattoo, but
EG didn't get the tattoo.
She's a "step mom" there is a dad involved. They are not living with their parents.

I'm not seeing the comparison. I respect Tim Miller. May be things will click for me later.
Moo

Sometimes during searches other people's remains are found. This happened in both Heather Elvis' and Michelle Le's cases (who very ironically was eventually found by Amber Dubois' mom/SAR dog ; Mark Klaas was also involved in her search). This very well could happen in Kansas, imo, considering the amount of people and resources searching, and the amount of terrain being covered. moo.

(I'm recalling an old conversation with our Late Great Foxfire about this, he participated in searches with CUE (another great SAR group)...finding other remains...just got a shiver...now I need to look for that conversation...)

(Eta: Still looking for conversation, getting close, but found, this...Man, I miss my boy!!!

"01-01-2014, 10:03 PM#330
margarita25

Foxfire, do you know if CUE has the equipment that TES often employs to search the water bottom via sonar / photographs? TIA"
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...er-Elvis-20-Myrtle-Beach-18-Dec-2013-3/page22 "

For newbies, Foxfire died. :( We were tight. He is sorely missed by many here.
Link )

(Eta: And wow how surreal talking about this same stuff over 4 years later, TES, sonar, GPR, etc....I'm obviously quite committed here, (out loud self realization)

:confused: What is this in reference to?

Bringing forward latest msm for the night shift:

Lucas Hernandez still missing after 20 days. Police investigation continues
BY JASON TIDD
March 09, 2018 01:46 PM
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204302979.html

"Texas EquuSearch, a mounted team that searches for lost and missing people, came to Wichita on Saturday to look for Lucas. Davidson said Monday that nothing found by the group was associated with the search for Lucas.

EquuSearch suspended its own search on Monday when they went to work on another missing person case, the group announced on its website. The group said it will return to search for Lucas."

"I think it has already changed Wichita," she says. "Every day, every person I see online in the Wichita area, the first thing they ask is, 'where is he?'" Medlam says. "We will leave the punishment up to the justice system. We just want to bring this boy home."

Search for Lucas Day 19: Group gathers for vigil outside missing boy's home
Posted: Thu 8:51 PM, Mar 08, 2018 | Updated: Thu 11:06 PM, Mar 08, 2018
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Se...igil-outside-missing-boys-home-476329593.html

(*Yikes, lady is holding a sign that says "WE WANT ANSWERS EMILY!" )

Pink, what's the latest on the ground? What are Mr. Pink's latest thoughts?

:websleuther:

(Alright, going back to read now!)

Like family?
If they helped you, you wouldn't throw them under the bus.
A friend? Maybe.
I just can't get past the fact that she had contact with LE and poof, Lucas is gone!
Isn't it kinda obvious that may well have been what set her off?

So puzzling!!!
WHERE IS LUCAS???

MOO

What do you mean, she had contact with LE and then poof, Lucas was gone? When did she have contact with LE before he went missing?

(Gah, timed out on post.

Sorry, o/t, here is the link for Foxfire, for newbies, referred to in post #476:

Longtime WS'er, FOXFIRE, has passed away
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-er-FOXFIRE-has-passed-away&highlight=foxfire )

( Eta: O/T, which reminds me, I've cleared some space in my PM box for anyone who cares; it's really hard because I'm saving my conversations with Foxfire...

Maybe I can screen shot them or something...:( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member