Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Lucas? [emoji992]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Gah, as hopeful as I want to be about this... I just don't know. I don't see people like THAT keeping him safe if they did in fact take him... ?

Or are we just talking about the picture she took and their "weirdness..."

As uncomfortable as it is to say this, I'd at least prefer he was harmed by a stranger...it kills me to think the person who was supposed to love and care for him hurt him. A stranger seems less sad for him to feel pain from...ugh, all of it is nauseating.

I have a picture that I would like to share but I am not figuring it out. Can anyone help please?

Not 100% positive but I think you have to have certain number of post before you can post pictures.

I’ve started making a list of children who were murdered but were reported missing and where the body was found. It’s NOT complete but I thought I’d post what I have so far. Hopefully this will be useful because some of these cases are heartbreaking [emoji26]

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h6CyLxMzFdSj4gaJ6CJ60-ih-kMXmmt9

ETA-This list isn’t complete, I will be posting what I have so far....it’s a work in process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for compiling that information! You've done a beautiful job. Heartbreaking, but greatly appreciated.

Lucas Hernandez still missing after 20 days. Police investigation continues

Police continue to search for a 5-year-old Wichita boy who was reported missing 20 days ago.

Detectives working the criminal case are investigating with information they already have and following up on new tips, Officer Charley Davidson said Friday. Police are also working with EquuSearch, he said.

Lucas Hernandez's stepmother reported him missing at around 6:15 p.m. on Feb. 17 at her house in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.
Police searched the neighborhood that night then at least five parks over the next two weeks, including Chisholm Creek, Dr. Glen Dey, Harrison, Cottonwood and Chapin parks. Over 100 law enforcement officers, including divers, used organized grid searches, horses, dogs, drones and ATVs to look for Lucas.

I was wondering if she may have went to the country with him in low traffic areas. I just thinking with the drug use she was under she would of been very paranoid, and to get out of town the fastest route with low traffic as she would have a dead child in her car or who's ever car and not want to get stopped by law............I'm not from the area but was trying to look at your maps...which way would she take from her house to do what I stated....................

Hello! nanny2five is my mom and she wanted me to respond. The best way to get to El Dorado from 655 Edgemoor without getting on 35 is to go down 400 until you get to Augusta. From there, you'd go north on Ohio to 254 and into El Dorado. OR you could just keep going straight on 400 until 54 and then north to El Dorado.

Honestly though, Wichita is SURROUNDED by plains and prairies and El Dorado even moreso. This is my first post in many years though and I haven't been keeping up with this case (even though we live in El Dorado).

I'm going back to comments I read a thread or 2 ago, but kept forgetting to mention. I don't think there's a lot to be read from her statement, "have you seen my little son?" when she went to the neighbor. I know some thought she was implying something by saying little, but I think it is because the only time the neighbor saw the kids, she had 3 sons, with Lucas being the youngest/smallest. So she asked the neighbor that to specify which boy it was. JMO.

I keep going back to EG's neighbor witnessing her digging in her flower bed. Could she have been gathering some sort of landscape rocks or decorative rocks (since she seems to be into rocks :) to use as weight? If they had just moved they probably have some large rubbermaid tubs in their possession. I hate to think of her placing Lucas in a tub with rocks/stones for weight. How sinkable would a tub with a body and a bunch of rocks be? She could of loaded the tub with Lucas in the back of her SUV and added the rocks and duct tape it shut and drive to a desolate bridge, back up as close as she can get to the edge and just slide the tub into the water. :(

I'm going back to comments I read a thread or 2 ago, but kept forgetting to mention. I don't think there's a lot to be read from her statement, "have you seen my little son?" when she went to the neighbor. I know some thought she was implying something by saying little, but I think it is because the only time the neighbor saw the kids, she had 3 sons, with Lucas being the youngest/smallest. So she asked the neighbor that to specify which boy it was. JMO.

I agree with you, 1000%

You could be absolutely right. Heck, it could be a language barrier where she asked "have you seen my youngest son" and upon recall he is substituting a similar word. I am personally taking it in context with at least one other reference (jailhouse interview, "little, small boy"), she also refers to him as her "baby" in that interview, even though she has a younger baby of her own.

Any one on it's own is pretty innocent, but taken together....she knows he is a peanut (did he fit in a smaller than expected space?) or wants us to think so. So why oh why report him missing as 60 ridiculous pounds?

You could be absolutely right. Heck, it could be a language barrier where she asked "have you seen my youngest son" and upon recall he is substituting a similar word. I am personally taking it in context with at least one other reference (jailhouse interview, "little, small boy"), she also refers to him as her "baby" in that interview, even though she has a younger baby of her own.

Any one on it's own is pretty innocent, but taken together....she knows he is a peanut (did he fit in a smaller than expected space?) or wants us to think so. So why oh why report him missing as 60 ridiculous pounds?

I had forgotten she described him that way elsewhere...good reminder, thank you.

Not defending the crummy girl, but I have zero sense at estimating weight. I spend time with a 3 and a 5 year old several days a week, and I could not begin to guess what they weigh. I feel like my dog food is much heavier than the 5 year old, but I'm 99% sure she weighs more just based on her age. I've always been bad at guessing weight, distances, etc. not sure why.

I had forgotten she described him that way elsewhere...good reminder, thank you.

Not defending the crummy girl, but I have zero sense at estimating weight. I spend time with a 3 and a 5 year old several days a week, and I could not begin to guess what they weigh. I feel like my dog food is much heavier than the 5 year old, but I'm 99% sure she weighs more just based on her age. I've always been bad at guessing weight, distances, etc. not sure why.

I feel you here- I’m not great with “go a half a mile down the road” or whatever ! Like really, unless there is a sign telling me it’s a mile or half of a mile, I have zero idea! I also thought when she referred to Lucas to the neighbor it was because the neighbor had seen the two older boys as well.

I keep going back to EG's neighbor witnessing her digging in her flower bed. Could she have been gathering some sort of landscape rocks or decorative rocks (since she seems to be into rocks :) to use as weight? If they had just moved they probably have some large rubbermaid tubs in their possession. I hate to think of her placing Lucas in a tub with rocks/stones for weight. How sinkable would a tub with a body and a bunch of rocks be? She could of loaded the tub with Lucas in the back of her SUV and added the rocks and duct tape it shut and drive to a desolate bridge, back up as close as she can get to the edge and just slide the tub into the water. :(

Me too. I really hope that LE looked at that flower bed,.

Also adding when she says “that’s my baby boy” it’s more to do with making her sound as if she loved him. I probably have more love for my neighbor kids than she ever did for Lucas. And that sucks 😣😞

I just want to say that this thread makes me proud to be a Kansan. I've had to take a step back for a couple of reasons that I'm not comfortable discussing, but I'm here reading every day and our boy is never far from my mind.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Picking up or placing $$ for a drug drop off??
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just want to say that this thread makes me proud to be a Kansan. I've had to take a step back for a couple of reasons that I'm not comfortable discussing, but I'm here reading every day and our boy is never far from my mind.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

What if EG is telling the truth????

The irony here!
A black man from Oklahoma, arrested in Witchita...
They are looking for a white woman...
Elizabeth Andrade....

http://m.newsok.com/article/5586413...m&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Facebook

EG said she took a picture,
maybe she did.
EG is a tiny thing, could they have originally have been after her??

Stranger things have happened!

http://kfor.com/2018/03/09/one-arre...rgeting-edmond-students-in-prostitution-ring/

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics