Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Child endangerment laws are often very broad - it could be as minor as having a child unsecured in a car seat, having an unsecured weapon around a child, leaving a young child without proper supervision, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The address that she was arrested at is the downtown police station. Could they have been questioning her and then went ahead and arrested her?

Side note - there were 34 others arrested on the 21st. No one at the same time though...

Is there a Wichita Police log online somewhere? Of course, they probably have several police depts. there so it might be like searching for a needle in a hay stack. A local may know which log to read.
http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/Pages/PublicRelations.aspx

I'm not sure what her date of arrest is. I haven't looked for her on here yet, but when I was watching it last week (or the week before?) it seems to me that the weekend arrests are added to a weekday one. If I get time I will go try to find her arrest.

It would be interesting to see if any other individuals were arrested around the same time as EG.

Yes !

I have the *confused puppy-dog head tilt*. Will be interesting to see what further information comes out.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I think what's being suggested is that the crime is listed, and then the form has the options of asking if the charge is conspiracy to commit the crime, attempting to commit the crime, soliciting to commit the crime.

So ,in EG's case the crime is endangerment of a child, and none of the other boxes are ticked because she's actually charged with committing that offence, not conspiracy to commit, attempting to commit, or solicitation to commit?

If we are allowed to post a screenshot it will be easier to explain.

Hold tight, everyone. We are looking into the situation right now. Screenshots are not allowed, but we may allow the documents to be uploaded as PDFs as has been done in other cases. I'm verifying the information and will let you know if we will allow it to be posted here.

I think what's being suggested is that the crime is listed, and then the form has the options of asking if the crime is conspiracy to commit the crime, attempting to commit the crime, soliciting to commit the crime.

So ,in EG's case the crime is endangerment of a child, and none of the other boxes are ticked because she's actually charged with committing that offence, not conspiracy to commit, attempting to commit, or solicitation to commit?

Thanks you said it much better than I did.

It’s been exactly 3 weeks since EG reported Lucas missing.

:candle:

Thanks for this. I find EG scarily similar to Casey Anthony. It is not a similarity that I was hoping to see in ANYONE. EVER AGAIN!

I take it you refer to Diane Fanning's book? Mommy's little girl? I did follow Caylee's story right from the start but I do have DF's book. It's good for reference. Up until the trial of course. (I'm sure Diane is a member around here somewhere. Or she was when I was here as a lurker back in 2008-2011).

I also asked a few threads back (sarcastically) if the two individuals EG "saw" were called Zanny & Nanny. Jesus. She's like Casey Anthony 2.0.

This is it for me with both of them. Resentment. Both Lucas & Caylee were resented. And they both (EG & CA) could have left them with those that did love them - George & Cindy and all the relatives that cared for Lucas enough to call DCF.

Also, maybe it's just me, but they even look similar :eek: You know, crazy eyes...

Yes, it is that book. I bought it a few nights ago on my Kindle and tore through it to get some insight.

The answer is with EG and she is not going to tell anyone what she did to Lucas or where she threw his body. She is evil.

It is cases like this when I wish we didn't have so many protections for suspects. A withering 24 hour interrogation would crack her.

(I would nominate Tim Miller for the interrogation role.)

I had done this with google docs but i will see if there are any alternative ways of posting it!

If we are allowed to post a screenshot it will be easier to explain.

I talked to Tricia and we are going to allow the screenshot to be posted. If someone has it, please go ahead and post it here on the thread.

:tyou:

Ok here is a pdf version of my child death cases where parents reported them missing to hide their involvement. Please let me know if this works better for you! And as always it’s a work in progress, I’m finding the names first and will fill in the details later but the links are there to an amazing site where I’m getting the bulk of my information!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lIz9UHPiFGCK3GvNfUMmAuD3CcR3MPqR

Some of you have wondered why Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch compared EG to Casey Anthony. I never followed the CA case but knew the bare minimum, and a couple nights ago finished a book published before the trial because it was quicker than reading the zillions of threads on here. Here are a couple thoughts I came up with, since the case is fresh in my mind:

1. Casey was quite the partier. EG has had issues with drug use preventing her from having custody of her two older boys, and currently as she is in jail for endangering a child due to an incident involving drugs.

2. Casey was a pathological liar. Clearly EG is withholding information, and I wonder as many as you have if her account of the black man and white woman is similar to "Zanny the Nanny" in CA's case.

3. Casey seemed very jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Casey's mom. In her eyes Caylee may have loved her grandma more than her, and she knew her grandma was better at caring for her. Pure speculation, but I wonder if EG's relationship with JO involved similar feelings. EG knew JO loved Lucas dearly, and likely Lucas was very happy to see JO for visitation. Even though EG (to put it mildly) did not seem to care for Lucas, I bet it made her mad or jealous to see someone fawning over and truly caring about him. And acting like a loving parent, which she was not.

4. EG has purposely given LE false information. Caylee Anthony initially told so many lies that were so transparent it was incredible. Perhaps EG has done the same. She's likely acting clueless as to why her lies don't make sense. Perhaps she gave LE the "tip" about the park to throw them off somehow? JMO.

5. Casey showed little emotion or concern when she explained her daughter had been "kidnapped" by the nonexistent nanny a month before she reported her missing. Maybe it was just me but from what I've seen from EG's jailhouse interview, she did not seem panicked or distraught that her stepchild could be out there suffering and needed to be found immediately. Mostly she just off-handedly mentioned the 2 strangers she invited into her home, and reiterated why Lucas was wearing a pull-up.

6. Both Casey and EG clearly put themselves first to the detriment of their children. Casey resented not having enough partying freedom (although it seems she managed to party nonstop by dumping Caylee off at various friends' houses and her parents all the time) and there's a good chance EG resented Lucas, having to take care of him when he was not even her own son, and getting in the way of her fun (in her mind, with the drug endangerment charges it sounds like she still got to have her "FUN" even with kids).

Just some thoughts I had...

:goodpost:

eta forgotten quote and I see Amonet beat me to the punch.

I'm looking chloroform up myself and haven't gotten through this thread yet, but....

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?33539-Chloroform-Murders-Abductions

The chloroform evidence in the CA trial was shaky, imo, but I respect it is probably a touchy subject. The fact that it killed Mariah is horrible and recent, but I'm thinking it is pretty isolated. I like that the thread is from 2005 so it at least starts before Caylee or Mariah.

I'll keep looking and edit and/or update if I need to.

Maybe chloroform bedding down can seem innocent at first blush, and if a child dies from it's usage could seem accidental? So then the case becomes/builds how the caretaker reacts after the fact that goes to guilt or possible intent, ie hiding a body, not calling it in immediately, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member