DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10

National group urges Wichita-area residents to search for missing boy

BY STAN FINGER

March 10, 2018 03:51 PM

Updated 1 hour 30 minutes ago

A national missing persons organization joined the search for Lucas Hernandez on Saturday, urging all residents in the Wichita area to check their property for clues that may lead to the missing 5-year-old boy.

"Since nobody has come forward to provide information on his whereabouts, he needs our help!" the*Missing Pieces Network posted on Facebook Saturday afternoon.

Missing Pieces Network works to locate missing people and advocates for families of those who are missing, abducted, trafficked or murdered.

The organization wants any property owner within a 30-mile radius of Wichita to "please survey any land, wooded areas, ponds, gates, fences, outbuildings, vehicles, trailers, etc. that can be safely accessed," the post said.

Searchers should not trespass on private property. Should they find anything that looks "suspicious or out of place" - and that can include unlocked gates, tire tracks, foot prints, disturbed ground or discarded clothing - they should call Wichita police at 316-383-4661.

"Observant land owners have been immensely helpful in other missing persons cases!" the organization's Facebook post said.

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204521784.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Not sure if this will work have never done screen shot before with snip it tool

attachment.php

I think the attempted, conspiracy, solicitation is just another option on the form.

Mar 10

BY STAN FINGER

A national missing persons organization joined the search for Lucas Hernandez on Saturday, urging all residents in the Wichita area to check their property for clues that may lead to the missing 5-year-old boy.

"Since nobody has come forward to provide information on his whereabouts, he needs our help!" the*Missing Pieces Network posted on Facebook Saturday afternoon.

Missing Pieces Network works to locate missing people and advocates for families of those who are missing, abducted, trafficked or murdered.

The organization wants any property owner within a 30-mile radius of Wichita to "please survey any land, wooded areas, ponds, gates, fences, outbuildings, vehicles, trailers, etc. that can be safely accessed," the post said.

Searchers should not trespass on private property. Should they find anything that looks "suspicious or out of place" - and that can include unlocked gates, tire tracks, foot prints, disturbed ground or discarded clothing - they should call Wichita police at 316-383-4661.

"Observant land owners have been immensely helpful in other missing persons cases!" the organization's Facebook post said.

:happydance:

Mar 10

BY STAN FINGER

Whoa. I hadn’t seen this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The infamous phone ping.....we can talk about It now....
---------------------------------------

"A public search is planned for Sunday morning, near 29th and Oliver, in the area directly across from Chisholm Creek Park.

The*Finding Lucas group*said Emily Glass’s phone pinged in the area shortly before Lucas was reported missing."

http://www.kake.com/story/37695275/search-continues-for-missing-lucas-hernandez

Whoa. I hadn’t seen this before.

Lets all send thank you notes to Stan Finger and Missing Pieces!! :)

The infamous phone ping.....we can talk about It now....
---------------------------------------

"A public search is planned for Sunday morning, near 29th and Oliver, in the area directly across from Chisholm Creek Park.

The*Finding Lucas group*said Emily Glass’s phone pinged in the area shortly before Lucas was reported missing."

http://www.kake.com/story/37695275/search-continues-for-missing-lucas-hernandez

May want to get a mods ok before we talk about the "ping." This isn't verified information from LE, it's a member of a Facebook group making a statement to media. For all we know this person from the Finding Lucas group saw a screen shot from our forum talking about the ping and decided it was factual information without knowing it isn't.

May want to get a mods ok before we talk about the "ping." This isn't verified information from LE, it's a member of a Facebook group making a statement to media. For all we know this person from the Finding Lucas group saw a screen shot from our forum talking about the ping and decided it was factual information without knowing it isn't.

Pretty sure since it's in MSM it's fair game.

Lets all send thank you notes to Stan Finger and Missing Pieces!! :)

The flyer has been shared over 1200 times so far. Hopefully more after the article!

Mar 10

BY STAN FINGER

Go Missing Pieces Network! :cheer:

I hope this works and people actually check their land. :praying:

Now that the Ping is out in the open I need to know where the cell tower triangulation areas are by the initial ping at 29th and Oliver. I believe a ping can actually triangulate from two other towers as well correct me if I’m wrong.Is there somebody that can find the distance for this

Does MSM quoting SM count? Do we think this ping occurred?

Now that the Ping is out in the open I need to know where the cell tower triangulation areas are by the initial ping at 29th and Oliver. I believe a ping can actually triangulate from two other towers as well correct me if I’m wrong.Is there somebody that can find the distance for this
We need to know who her carrier was too.

Anyone in Wichita area now if The Daily Haze is considered a legit news source?

Anyone in Wichita area now if The Daily Haze is considered a legit news source?

I am not sure. I read the article- I’ll ask a mod

Are the Home Depot dumpsters locked up (next to Chisholm Park)?

It breaks my heart that the search for Lucas is a recovery and not a rescue. He’s 5. He has barely started his life. I still have hope. I can’t let go of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee