Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't bring that statement forward to show her blaming Lucas. I was indicating something else towards excuses she could have used and to whom he might have gone off with should her ex or kids questioned where Lucas was that day. Nice of her to throw her devoted cousins under the bus, though, yeah? The same one defending her and helping her.

I didn't bring that statement forward to show her blaming Lucas. I was indicating something else towards excuses she could have used and to whom he might have gone off with should her ex or kids questioned where Lucas was that day. Nice of her to throw her devoted cousins under the bus, though, yeah? The same one defending her and helping her.

Exactly !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an interesting thought, something I hadn't considered. It sucks we can't get a look at the jail visitor logs to see who has visited her and how often.

From what I was told, they do video chats now so family and friends don't have to come to the jail now. I know they do this at several other jails in current cases.

Oh, I realized that and agree. But the part about telling Lucas *he* had to be careful (versus reminding the older cousins) has stuck in my craw.

From what I was told, they do video chats now so family and friends don't have to come to the jail now. I know they do this at several other jails in current cases.

From what I understand even when they come to the jail it’s a video chat
d7aa6abe8b1ca8c35712cbe7a0000e67.jpg

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriff/detention/inmate-visitation-guidelines/

Isn’t everything said on these chats recorded? Their conversations have to be difficult as EG is in solitary with nothing to do except relive what happened to Lucas. How does she keep from going crazy? Does the prison give meds to keep them calm?

What do people who call her talk about? I guess updating her on the latest searches which is a BIG relief for her.

Now for the big question! She is being held on a charge relating to child endangerment regarding her baby girl. Is there any chance she will be released on “time served”?

Why hasn’t she been charged with something relating to the disappearance of Lucas on her watch?

Isn’t everything said on these chats recorded? Their conversations have to be difficult as EG is in solitary with nothing to do except relive what happened to Lucas. How does she keep from going crazy? Does the prison give meds to keep them calm?

What do people who call her talk about? I guess updating her on the latest searches which is a BIG relief for her.

Now for the big question! She is being held on a charge relating to child endangerment regarding her baby girl. Is there any chance she will be released on “time served”?

Why hasn’t she been charged with something relating to the disappearance of Lucas on her watch?
I don't know why they wouldn't record her video visits. Thank goodness Florida had the sunshine laws and we eventually saw/heard all of CA's convos with her parents and such.
IMO any prescribed meds would still be administered as prescribed in jail after an initial evaluation.
As for public defenders, I actually know a few (not in Kansas) who choose to do their job because they actually see themselves as champions of a cause.
I'm sure her attorney will have absolute privacy with her though.
jmo

From what I understand the chats are recorded. She’s been in General Population for about a week now I think too. She hasn’t been charged for anything to do with Lucas *yet* because it’s still an active investigation. As for the rest I have no clue

Solitary? I thought she was in a pod.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unless her status just changed she is out of clinic pod and in general population.
jmo

Oh, I realized that and agree. But the part about telling Lucas *he* had to be careful (versus reminding the older cousins) has stuck in my craw.

And that's one reason why I think Glass has "street smarts" rather than being intelligent. She knows enough to broadcast the blame everywhere but upon herself and she probably even believes her own lies - always the victim.

One look at her FB groups with their pseudo scientific new age mumbo jumbo ("special" numbers that activate a special DNA "upgrade?" Give me a break!) tells me she's seeking ways to validate and "uplift" herself with zero understanding of basic biology. I also seem to recall a tweet of hers about (paraphrasing) saying Hi to "other" Indigo children. Um, ok.

IMO she's without empathy and without it she'll never get beyond her own selfishness. JMO.

She's just been lucky so far. I think many of us feel Lucas is somewhere that she's familiar with and IMO LE is gonna catch her out one way or another. She's rolling the dice constantly, counting on Lucas not being found. Once she sees that things won't end well for her (i.e. a felony murder charge) she'll sing like a bird in order to cut a deal. It'll be a lie but she'll talk in order to save her skin. We've seen that strategy fail in other cases. All MOO.

I don't know if EG is stupid or if she has carefully crafted a "spacey" persona online to make her appear to be a type of person she is not.
These kinds of people play to their audience, watch for cues, change their ways according to their current companions.
That's not saying she doesn't also possess street smarts too.
IMHO she's a chameleon.
:moo:

I’m your opinion Do the police let EG bail out or walk on Tuesday. Or do file another charge and put her back in

I think the older kids never even hurt Lucas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If anything it was incidental and accidental I would think. In the interview with the neighbor I think he said the two older boys were playing swords with broom handles.
All these poor kids involved is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid. Blaming the boys, hers' or a relative's, is just low imho.:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches