Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....this is going to long so bare with me. I will post an updated cases review in a minute but this is what I’ve learned about statements made to the police and to the public from people who have killed their children and reported them missing:

I’m going to upload a document with the information about statements. I will say this, the pull-up is a telling sign, in all the descriptions of what a missing child is wearing, not one mentioned what kind of underwear a child had on, occasionally they will mention diapers on a baby. Anyway, here it is if you are interested.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cUMYE9VDGyBYbybacHj0d3D7jV9bJ6w-UpxglkvCVU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely excellent synopsis-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What leads you to believe she’s been privately retained?

The documents I reviewed stated this attorney appointed by court. Not privately retained

The documents I reviewed stated this attorney appointed by court. Not privately retained

Yes, many attorney's in private practice do some pro bono or public defender work.
I work for 2 attorneys. One has the "public defender contract" for a certain county.
The other is just an absolute saint and takes on cases if he believes an injustice is being done.
So just because someone isn't a "public defender" doesn't mean they are being paid privately.

I’d like to see Lucas’ Law prevent anyone who does not have legal custody or has only supervised visitation with their OWN children be prohibited for being the caregiver of someone else’s child. It makes absolute no sense that she was legally able to “care” for Lucas.

One trillion percent. Period. I am speechless right now and have been most of the day. I can’t even put my thoughts down in text. Just know you are not alone, and most of us are trying to figure out our next move. NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED.

I'd recommend reading backwards in the thread instead of trying to catch up. Blood pressure will be more stable that way. Ready to knock back some whisky right now. Damn it, i know better than to get involved in kid's cases. Never again.
We always say never again and yet here me are, and it just wakes me up again with dreams.
Lucas :praying:
just my own sad opinion

I placed myself in time out for most of the day (from WS and SM) for fear of commenting out of emotion. There is a lot happening behind the scenes in addition to what the media has released.

Tim and TEQ have specific search areas they’re focusing on, but they don’t want it announced publicly. I’m very confident they’re on the right track though.

At the hearing tomorrow I expect an order of continuance to be granted and the hearing to be rescheduled until late April.

There is so much more I wish I could say, but there will be a time and place for that to happen. Right now we need to focus on finding Lucas. I don’t want to have to make a future post that he’s been missing for a month, two months, a year...

I'm way behind but thank you for this information. Best wishes to you and all the family. It is heart breaking to read from other side of world let alone be directly involved with family.

This is a good question. I would think they would call either LE or DCF in the appropriate jurisdiction.

I would like to add, if you need anything, please let me know. I mean this. I am able and willing to do whatever you need whether it is an area to help you search, a shoulder to cry on, a homecooked meal, anything!

The way it worked when I was there is if police saw a child who was in an immediate threat situation, they’d call in to a specific number and request a social worker, 24/7 there was always someone available. If it was a situation where both parents were being arrested and no one was there to take the child, CPS would be called again. But for all others, a report and referral would be made, sometimes documenting with photos. Unfortunately social workers have such huge case loads plus a shortage of foster parents and the time constraints in investigations means that kids may have healed from their injuries by then.

And to FLA: I second what Pink said, if you guys need anything, I’m happy to help. I can only imagine how difficult it is to try and be close to the investigation when you don’t live here. We all just want Lucas to be found.

With the media attention right now on this case, it would be a good time to make this known to lawmakers thru the media. Investigating abuse of a child should not be regulated by jurisdiction.

And databases of child abuse should be nationwide like sex offenders. No more moving to get away from accusations.

They do have a violent offender registry. Some states have one for child abuse too, tho I don’t know which ones do.

I never thought about that but yes your right ,Those are scary things to sit on as well ( just had to say that cause I was afraid of fallin in as a kid.) Those would be places that should be checked,

That was police officers in El Dorado that refused to even look at Lucas because the abuse took place outside of their jurisdiction :(

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Thank you. Please take some comfort in knowing so many are praying for Lucas.
I wonder if Lucas could once again be in El Dorado...:heartbeat:.
He's the reason I can't sleep tonight.
:moo:

Just a reminder of today's hearing; but I know you all don't "need" a reminder! :)

Tuesday, March 13th:
*Court Appearance (@ 9am CT) – KS – Lucas Allen Hernandez (5) (missing Feb. 17, 2018; not found yet) – Emily Ann-Marie Glass (26) (stepmom) charged (2/26/18) with 1 count of child endangerment (of 1 year old, for Feb. 16th, day before Lucas was reported missing; suspected of drug use). There are 2 other charges of Child Endangerment with warrant drawn on booking page; bond stays at $50K. EG will hire own attorney for this hearing today.
Originally arrested (2/21/18) for 2 counts of child endangerment.

:judge:

Marking spot for later ❤️

Thank you. Please take some comfort in knowing so many are praying for Lucas.
I wonder if Lucas could once again be in El Dorado...:heartbeat:.
He's the reason I can't sleep tonight.
:moo:

Sadly I don’t think your alone in that. I can’t sleep either. This little guy is always on my mind. Praying for TES to find some answers.

If I had superpowers I would lay them all over Tim and his team today and those wonderful WS out there searching. I am praying with every ounce of my being that today is Lucas’s day. We’re coming for you handsome!

Sadly I don’t think your alone in that. I can’t sleep either. This little guy is always on my mind. Praying for TES to find some answers.

Ditto to all who can't sleep. Have to get up for work in a couple hours but constantly wake up wondering when he'll be found and whether justice will be served once he's found. I hurt immensely for the people who love him and tried to intervene but couldn't. I could go on for days about our justice system that has failed so many innocent children.

Ditto to all who can't sleep. Have to get up for work in a couple hours but constantly wake up wondering when he'll be found and whether justice will be served once he's found. I hurt immensely for the people who love him and tried to intervene but couldn't. I could go on for days about our justice system that has failed so many innocent children.

It’s heartbreaking and sickening. I’m at a loss for words at the moment. I went from angry as heck to sad. Emotions are all over the place. I too have to be up for work soon and at this point I should probably just get up. Lol

Yes I woke up at 2am and still up.
Lucas :candle:

Ok then. Super.
I'm going to go home, drink all the gin, and tear my fricking hair out.

I'm late, but wait for me!!! Oh god, just when I thought this case couldn't get any worse. No no no. I'm refraining from voicing my opinion on this so called "Dad" right now. Priorities. Hm.

First time posting here, but I first have to say you guys are above amazing in all your efforts and keeping the group professional, factual, and NOT degrading members on their thoughts/opinions! Now, does any one think it MAY be possible that LE scripted JH's interview? I'm not sure why I thought this, maybe just because I can't fathom it any other way.....

I think it's more likely that an attorney helped JH with what he said.
jmo
oops :welcome:amyarau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members