Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look just at what she said, we don't know if she meant a few days prior to him being reported missing.
"I keep thinking, I keep thinking of what could have happened, you know, and I keep thinking back to these two people, um.... that were outside of my house a few days prior,um, a black man and white woman."

Does she mean a few days prior to reporting him missing, or a few days prior to something happening to Lucas? We assume that it's one of those things, but she doesn't give any detail.
There was a report that stated she gave the date of the 11th as the day she saw the strangers. It wasn't in her own words, and I'll be dipped if I can remember what article it was.

There was a time a few years back when I was a pretty heavy pot smoker. And even at my heaviest usage, I never smoked a 'few' bowls' in one trip to a location where I was comfortable smoking, whether 'few' meant 2 or 20 in my language (a few is 3-5, to me personally). Even when it was cheap, mild ditch weed. A few bowls over the course of the day? Yeah, I've done that, lots of times. But I can't imagine have a 'few' BOWLS in a short amount of time and being functional. Like everything else she says - something is off. IMO, she either misspoke and meant 'few hits off a bowl' (unlikely, IMO), or 'few bowls over the course of the whole day' (more likely).

That said - I'm curious about her personal idea of how many a 'few' is.
Well and you get to the point where smoking more doesn't get you more high. Maybe she got some really low quality brick dirt weed? I know when that happens people are likely to smoke more than typical?

JMO
Wait a minute too. If JH went to the Olive Garden with her and they did not have Lucas then he knows what happened to her IMO. They were probably making plans during dinner how to break the news to LE.

Im sick of her and him at this point.

I don’t believe JH was with that night at the Olive Garden. Even so, I’m sick of her and him at this point too.

JMO
Ok if she was at Olive Garden the 16th without Lucas then IMO he was already gone at that point.

She called LE on the 17th to report him missing but he was already gone IMO. It probably took her a whole day or more to get enough courage to make the 911 call.

IMO I think we can safely move the timeline to when he goes back missing to at least the 16th before she arrived at Olive Garden.
Agree. I'd love to hear the performance on the 911 call. She also ran next door in an effort to get him to call. This is telling. jmo

EG told JH via Facebook messenger I believe that she was going. He didn’t go- atleast that’s not what was said in the affidavit

Ok. Someone had to go with her to the Olive Garden. Its not the type of place you eat alone. Whoever was with her knows what happened IMO.

JMO
Wait a minute too. If JH went to the Olive Garden with her and they did not have Lucas then he knows what happened to her IMO. They were probably making plans during dinner how to break the news to LE.

I don’t think JH was with her, I don’t think he was involved in LH disappearance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156241930047421&id=175112542420

A FEW bowls?!

Uh...wouldn't one bowl be a sufficient amount to reach a sufficient high, even the cheap stuff? A FEW?!

ETA: only a mention of her and the daughter going to Olive Garden. Is this another "Sherin Mathews" situation except replace On The Border with Olive Garden? She left Lucas home? Or was Lucas with someone else, the last person to reportedly see him, whom we do not know of or details about?

One thing I’ve come across in my research is abusive parents will leave children home alone but restrained and/or locked in a closet or tight space if the child has multiple signs and injuries from abuse. It’s that restraint that causes the children to die due to suffocation. Maybe that is what happened.....she left LH at home, restrained, and when she came home, he had died.

The other thing I’m seeing is it’s common for spouses to stand by their “accused” partner for self preservation reasons. They don’t want to have to face the fact they left their child in the hands of a killer. JH needs for EG to not be guilty so there was nothing he could have done to prevent LH’s disappearance. Give it time.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Someone had to go with her to the Olive Garden. Its not the type of place you eat alone. Whoever was with her knows what happened IMO.

I’m happily married with 2 adult and 1 elementary aged kids and I’ve been known to dine alone.

Thank you [emoji4]

I’ll take your word :) I’ve lived in CA all my life and been camping at many different locations, but never seen an outhouse, thankfully lol

they are NOT my preferred means, either...:giggle:

:seeya:

BBM There we have it folks....the source of the child endangerment charge re: the little girl.

And it’s very telling that the charge for LH was initially charged but then dropped, Lucas was not with her.

I’m happily married with 2 adult and 1 elementary aged kids and I’ve been known to dine alone.

I’ve dined with just my older children- not just me and one year old daughter .... 🤷🏼*♀️

JMO

Wait, I don’t think JH was with her? He sent her a gift card. Correct?

If he was with her then this changes everything.

I’m so not caught up due to the tornado aka work that I am in at the moment but the AMAP video (hour long description) online specified the area towards the mall right where OG is. Not sure if it’s been searched.

3 bowls seems like an awful lot but I don’t do that so who am I to know. Unreal. Keeps getting better and better. She’s something else.

Speak up - where in the world was Lucas?!

I have too but it is by far very unusual to go eat at a place like Olive Garden alone. I am willing to bet someone either went with her or she met someone there.

We need to find out much more about this visit to Olive Garden and who may have met her there or was already with her.

Yes.

[emoji22]
I still want to know if the neighbors with the above ground pools have completely removed their pool covers and checked them! < surely the owners or police did>
There is just something about him being afraid of water that leads me to believe he is in the water (somewhere)

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ve dined with just my older children- not just me and one year old daughter .... &#129335;&#127996;*&#9792;&#65039;

I know it’s not a popular choice, but I don’t mind. All my friends give me a hard time about it....LOL!

Well, IMO, if someone admits to doing something illegal to the police investigating, then likely they did something MUCH bigger than they are admitting. How many people would even volunteer the information of smoking pot to an officer?? You might say "I couldn't have robbed the bank! I was at so and so's house at that time!" But you wouldn't say "I was smoking a few bowls with so and so at that time!"...

I kick in the gut reading that about her and the baby being at Olive Garden. WHY in the name of hades would you do that? Don't people realize there are cameras everywhere! So she may have had to admit to being at OG that evening, but, where did she say Lucas was? If she says he was home alone, then just fry her. It was like hearing about little Sherin Mathews all over again. Leaving a child home alone to go out to eat. SICK SICK SICK!

My hormones have me fuming over this!!

I hope that whatever happened to Lucas happened prior to going to dinner. I pray that Emily didn’t take her daughter and rub it in Lucas’ face that he didn’t get to go to a nice dinner with them.

I'm wondering if they were interrogating her so intensely about drug use (and maybe even saw something lying around to indicate this) that she said "well I smoked a few bowls", a defensive answer to minimize and deflect comparatively what she really might have been using, meth, heroin, pills, etc...

Eta: kind of like when a drunk driver gets pulled over and when asked how much they've had to drink they say "a couple of beers" (standard answer on the show COPS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025