Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course but we are talking Olive Garden here. You know the place where they bring out a ton of breadsticks.

Im sorry but I am willing to bet some serious money she was not alone with just her and 1 infant.
All JMO of course.

Not sure if you saw my post last night where I was wondering if maybe Lucas witnessed something, like another man in her bed..."daddy, what was that man doing to stepmommy in your bed?"...

Again, what did Lucas call her ?

BBM
Good post/thoughts!
Understandable, and I even agree with some of it but I'm not convinced "time" (or evidence) is all dad is lacking in order to gain a full understanding of the situation.

Example: A babysitter or nanny with excellent references and a clear background check, innocently loses your child. Regardless of the outcome or their definite Innocence in the outcome, would you hire them to babysit any of your children again in the future?

I would not.

The other thing he could worry about is him being charged with not protecting LH from abuse since he was aware it was taking place. There has been a big change in child abuse charges in that it not mattering if both parents weren’t abusing a child, failing to protect a child can get you the same convictions as the person who actually did the abusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(There are currently 139 users browsing this thread.*(73 members and 66 guests))

I hate that we are almost to a month that he has been missing for. The longer it goes without finding them harder it will be to determine COD if they do find him. :(

The other thing he could worry about is him being charged with not protecting LH from abuse since he was aware it was taking place. There has been a big change in child abuse charges in that it not mattering if both parents weren’t abusing a child, failing to protect a child can get you the same convictions as the person who actually did the abusing.

IMO it’s equally wrong and should be charged as such.

Locals, how deep is that water flowing past the parking lot of the Olive Garden and where does it end up?

Not sure if you saw my post last night where I was wondering if maybe Lucas witnessed something, like another man in her bed..."daddy, what was that man doing to stepmommy in your bed?"...

Again, what did Lucas call her ?

I believe FLA said he called her Emily.

"A probable cause affidavit states Glass said she was cleaning on Feb. 16, went to the garage to smoke "a few bowls" and drove to Olive Garden near Central and Rock Road.

The document says only Glass' daughter was with her during this time. She reported Lucas missing the next day."

Cleaning...?

He is quoted in this article calling her his wife.
I believe this is the first time I have seen the word wife used.

"There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said."

"If his wife can obtain a lower bond and get out of jail, it would benefit her and their children — their daughter and Lucas, Hernandez said."
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

All my opinion only.
And just jumping off your post.

When the court is asked to determine if a common law marriage exists, one of the things the court will look at is if they put themselves out as husband and wife. With this in mind, I believe one of the most important documents a court will look at is the lease (if any) that was recently signed for their new home. They had moved into the new home about a week prior? If JH and EG signed that rental agreement as a married couple, they could state that is the date they decided to 'be married'.

Does anyone remember reading a neighbor had a camera that captured JH and EG's back door? I can't find the post where I remember reading this info, or maybe was it a police statement that said Lucas did not leave by the back door? (which EG states she found open)

On the 16th if EG was at Olive Garden around 4-5 PM for an hour, (this is a possible working timeline for me) wouldn't it have been close to darkness by the time she returned home? (from OG) I hope if there was a camera facing her back door, the camera could possibly show if lights or other activity from her house.

This is a hard case, thank all of you so much. Fantastic job you are doing looking for our little guy, a more detailed timeline would help so much with the searches. As each of you I also want him found, for many reasons however COD is so important. Thinking of Lonzie Barton and I just want to scream NOT AGAIN.

All my opinion and just thinking out loud.

Tell ya tho, if it were my child or grandson I'd being doing everything in my power to bail EG out. We'd go out for coffee and have us a little heart to heart. Just being honest.

"A probable cause affidavit states Glass said she was cleaning on Feb. 16, went to the garage to smoke "a few bowls" and drove to Olive Garden near Central and Rock Road.

The document says only Glass' daughter was with her during this time. She reported Lucas missing the next day."

Cleaning...?

Cleaning- I too keep repeating that. What was she cleaning ?!!! Cleaning up a crime scene ?

I took a mental break from this case over the weekend. This morning I felt reenergized and ready to dive back in. Then the news of the affidavit came out today....

I ate dinner at that Olive Garden the same night. I went to Dillon’s next door after eating.

Disgusted doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings. I feel physically ill thinking about this....

Going to take a much needed break, once again..

UGH!!!! So so sorry RoyalsGal!!! What an awful feeling! Take your time to decompress but know that you've been hugely instrumental in fighting for Lucas and helping us all here!! [emoji174]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If memory serves, the child endangerment charge can’t be recharged with an added name. It’s the crime that is charged and the names are just who the “victims” are. If LH was there but they left him off, he can’t be included on a different charge. In other words the crime is child endangerment, the number of counts is the number of victims. She’s only been charged with one count so that tells me LH was not with her. The endangerment is probably her driving to Olive Garden under the influence of marijuana.

Could it be different types of child endangerment though? For instance.. take one kid to Olive Garden while high. Leave the other one at home unsupervised.

Yes they are both endangered at the same time. But could they be separate charges since they are different in severity?

Soooo... If she was eating alone, making phone calls an hour apart, it seems to me 1 was "Ok, I'm out of the house, go ahead..." and the other was "Ok, you're done? I'm going home." JMO

I think who she talked to, or who she ate with if she wasn't alone, will be key here.

Correct...baby girl found in a culvert no where near where the family went to dinner that night.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Jumping off my own post comparing to baby Sherin. The POI in Lucas' case has lived in this area all her life. She is comfortable in Wichita, Andover, Augusta, and El Dorado...and everywhere in between. It expands the areas of interest tremendously.

Completely different in baby Sherin's case.

Soooo... If she was eating alone, making phone calls an hour apart, it seems to me 1 was "Ok, I'm out of the house, go ahead..." and the other was "Ok, you're done? I'm going home." JMO

I think who she talked to, or who she ate with if she wasn't alone, will be key here.

I agree with you 100% and I think that is the reason they decided to open up this affidavit to the public.JMO

Jumping off my own post comparing to baby Sherin. The POI in Lucas' case has lived in this area all her life. She is comfortable in Wichita, Andover, Augusta, and El Dorado...and everywhere in between. It expands the areas of interest tremendously.

Completely different in baby Sherin's case.

And relatives have lived in oxford and udall. I'm southern part of state.

I know it’s not a popular choice, but I don’t mind. All my friends give me a hard time about it....LOL!
i wouldn't! I've been a single mom for most of my years as a mom, and with my first son I would go out to eat just me and him all of the time, whether it was a sit down place like OG or a fast food place like McDonald's.

Could it be different types of child endangerment though? For instance.. take one kid to Olive Garden while high. Leave the other one at home unsupervised.

Yes they are both endangered at the same time. But could they be separate charges since they are different in severity?

That’s a good question! I’m going to pull out my handbooks and see what it says. They are a few years old of course but not much changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members