Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And relatives have lived in oxford and udall. I'm southern part of state.
Agreed....Occam's Razor - " The simplest solution is typically the best". In this case, the simplest solution is away from home and near by area.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Soooo... If she was eating alone, making phone calls an hour apart, it seems to me 1 was "Ok, I'm out of the house, go ahead..." and the other was "Ok, you're done? I'm going home." JMO

I think who she talked to, or who she ate with if she wasn't alone, will be key here.

This is where my train of thought was going as well.

This might be the one chance to detect another person's involvement, and another vehicle to search...

This leads me to what I have been thinking the last 24 hours, and cannot shake it. The interview. She indicated deception several times, shifts blame throughout the interview (NEVER in my care when accidents happened), Used the word “we” (We’d tell him “you know, be careful”, ) Shift blame to brothers and cousins. Who is WE? We would assume JH, but what if it’s not?
One thing I haven’t seen discussed which is nagging at me, is this comment: At 1:20 in the interview video she states
“This is very painful that this is happening at a time like this”
At a time like this? What else is going on?

We have all talked about elaborating too much on what would be an insignficant detail. Things that wouldn’t matter.
Early morning
Talking
Standing
Smoking A cigarette
Cold
Stranded
3 o’clock nap like we always do
Pull Up
Shower
Sleep
Why I went down

Woke up
Gone
Back door open.
Then insert in there Cleaning the house on the 16th. 3:00 smokes a few bowls. Around 4 (NAP TIME)-Takes MH to Olive Garden. What happened to nap time at shower like they always do at 3pm?? Was Lucas left at home? Our VI reported knowledge of him as of late on the 16th. Guys, am I off the rails here? I have been analyzing looking for details, when I am not out searching- I don’t post a lot, but I’m going to start throwing the things out here for us to dissect. In her interview, I see deception statements several times, I know she knows what or how this happened, who else is involved...I believe there is another male involved-who the hell is this person.?

Feedback PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This leads me to what I have been thinking the last 24 hours, and cannot shake it. The interview. She indicated deception several times, shifts blame throughout the interview (NEVER in my care when accidents happened), Used the word “we” (We’d tell him “you know, be careful”, ) Shift blame to brothers and cousins. Who is WE? We would assume JH, but what if it’s not?
One thing I haven’t seen discussed which is nagging at me, is this comment: At 1:20 in the interview video she states
“This is very painful that this is happening at a time like this”
At a time like this? What else is going on?

We have all talked about elaborating too much on what would be an insignficant detail. Things that wouldn’t matter.
Early morning
Talking
Standing
Smoking A cigarette
Cold
Stranded
3 o’clock nap like we always do
Pull Up
Shower
Sleep
Why I went down

Woke up
Gone
Back door open.
Then insert in there Cleaning the house on the 16th. 3:00 smokes a few bowls. Around 4 (NAP TIME)-Takes MH to Olive Garden. What happened to nap time at shower like they always do at 3pm?? Was Lucas left at home? Our VI reported knowledge of him as of late on the 16th. Guys, am I off the rails here? I have been analyzing looking for details, when I am not out searching- I don’t post a lot, but I’m going to start throwing the things out here for us to dissect. In her interview, I see deception statements several times, I know she knows what or how this happened, who else is involved...I believe there is another male involved-who the hell is this person.?

Feedback PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I think most of have observed with pathological liars who commit crimes (such as Casey Anthony, who was actually convicted of lying), is that they tend to sprinkle little bits of truth in with their lies. For example, in Casey's jailhouse tapes, she said things to her parents like, "I feel she (Caylee) is close," or words to that effect. And of course, as we later learned, Caylee was really close-just around the corner from the house basically.

I think it is pretty obvious EG is a liar, but even liars tell small truths here and there. They are minimizing their crimes, but they are also letting small true details slip.

So where are the bits of truth in EG's statements? Because I think that is what will lead us to finding Lucas. IMO

<respectfully snipped for relevance to my response>
Does anyone remember reading a neighbor had a camera that captured JH and EG's back door? I can't find the post where I remember reading this info, or maybe was it a police statement that said Lucas did not leave by the back door? (which EG states she found open)

On the 16th if EG was at Olive Garden around 4-5 PM for an hour, (this is a possible working timeline for me) wouldn't it have been close to darkness by the time she returned home? (from OG) I hope if there was a camera facing her back door, the camera could possibly show if lights or other activity from her house.
You bring up a VERY good point. It may be LE 101, or maybe it hadn't occurred to them. Either way, I wanted to flag this part of your posts for our VIs to notice, in case they want to bring it up with LE.

I also want to add that it would be peculiar if there was activity at the house while EG was at the OG.

Soooo... If she was eating alone, making phone calls an hour apart, it seems to me 1 was "Ok, I'm out of the house, go ahead..." and the other was "Ok, you're done? I'm going home." JMO

I think who she talked to, or who she ate with if she wasn't alone, will be key here.
If it was done by someone else, that changes the search criteria significantly.

Was it ever confirmed that Lucas was seen on be 16th? I thought someone said earlier that a VI confirmed that he was but I can’t find it anywhere. If so, I thought it would be helpful to piece that in with the new times reported today. TIA!

I'm wondering if the reason why they are saying this time period is because maybe a member of Lucas' family talked to him on the phone that day, hence why they think it happened later on in the evening or early morning?

But what about before? Was he seen before then on that day?

Yes, I'm curious if the sighting of Lucas on the 16th was before or after the trip to OG. And when he was seen, was he awake and active? Or was he "sleeping"?

I'm wondering if something happened to Lucas, she smoked to try to settle her nerves and try to think of a cover. Then she decided to take the baby out to eat so she could drive around and scout out a possible dump location, they go home and she waits for dark to do the deed, hence us needing to concentrate on the dark hours of the 16th-17th?
I wish we knew if she drove directly to OG and the directly back home, or if there were any out of the way routes taken to get from one place to another (for example, did she take lots of back roads on her way to and from OG?).

One thing I think most of have observed with pathological liars who commit crimes (such as Casey Anthony, who was actually convicted of lying), is that they tend to sprinkle little bits of truth in with their lies. For example, in Casey's jailhouse tapes, she said things to her parents like, "I feel she (Caylee) is close," or words to that effect. And of course, as we later learned, Caylee was really close-just around the corner from the house basically.

I think it is pretty obvious EG is a liar, but even liars tell small truths here and there. They are minimizing their crimes, but they are also letting small true details slip.

So where are the bits of truth in EG's statements? Because I think that is what will lead us to finding Lucas. IMO

I think she’s a liar, but I think she is a denier. When asked the questions by the interviewer, she looks down because she has notes written with the information she wants to put out there. When she doesn’t want to answer a question she falls apart because she is thrown off track of the information she wants us to know. She states she doesn’t care what people think but the whole reason for the interview was to clear her name of course. She has spent the last year‘s denying abuse claimsWith her own boys. When the report was written by the biological father of her boys it said the abuse caused was by JH. It seems as though there is a lot of rough action going on between the boys he hangs out with or is around and maybe JH used physicality to stop whatever was going on between the boys and Lucas. There is obviously a disconnect going on when it comes to Lucas and her own boys as well as the cousins.What does all this mean I have no idea just stating obvious correlations. Geez I might need a time out

Yes, I'm curious if the sighting of Lucas on the 16th was before or after the trip to OG. And when he was seen, was he awake and active? Or was he "sleeping"?

I'm wondering if something happened to Lucas, she smoked to try to settle her nerves and try to think of a cover. Then she decided to take the baby out to eat so she could drive around and scout out a possible dump location, they go home and she waits for dark to do the deed, hence us needing to concentrate on the dark hours of the 16th-17th?
I wish we knew if she drove directly to OG and the directly back home, or if there were any out of the way routes taken to get from one place to another (for example, did she take lots of back roads on her way to and from OG?).

I think it’s important to note that in the Affidavit She states she was cleaning the house, smoke some bowls and went to OG. Cleaning the house being the important part of that scenario

Could it be different types of child endangerment though? For instance.. take one kid to Olive Garden while high. Leave the other one at home unsupervised.

Yes they are both endangered at the same time. But could they be separate charges since they are different in severity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like you said in a previous post I think they are tabling the charge for Lucas because if they charge her for neglect of Lucas at that time they can’t turn around with a higher charge. Wouldn’t that be considered double jeopardy

Could someone have met her at OG, she left the keys in the vehicle, the other person taken her vehicle to hide Lucas and then returned the vehicle within that hour time? So she didn’t actually cross paths with the crime partner that night but those phone calls were notifying each other of being ready for a step in the plan? And then the drugs still in her system to calm her down while it was happening?

MOO

Could Olive Garden be when Lucas was last seen alive? We know he was seen on the 16th by someone... maybe she did take him.
Surely a restaurant such as Olive Garden has security video. Hope so.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I post very little on cases, just lurk, but Lucas is breaking my heart. I try to keep up, but the threads move fast, so if this has been covered, please disregard.

I was thinking, what if she really doesn't know where Lucas is because she was able to task someone else with that? She knows she is going to have to be the one to call 911 and report him missing, and she knows she is going to be heavily questioned by police. She can't be broken during questioning if she really doesn't know where he has been hidden.

Two phone calls from the OG. One to let someone else know she is there, and her alibi is in motion, and the second to check progress on the situation.

EG makes me want to puke. I hope Lucas is found in time to end this witch. And no, I don't really mean witch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

The affidavit only states that EG "says" that she went to Olive Garden. The officer testifying never says that EG did in fact go to Olive Garden. This information coming out in this specific affidavit is all based on EG "word." EXCEPT for the 2 calls that are verified to have pinged in the area.

Also another random thought, if EG "used a gift card" for payment it would be a reason why there might not be a bank paper trail of her actually being there. In her head at least, imo. If she really did eat there then surely LE has some documentation of that. I just think the wording of the affidavit is interesting in that it is EG "says...she..." JMO

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Like you said in a previous post I think they are tabling the charge for Lucas because if they charge her for neglect of Lucas at that time they can&#8217;t turn around with a higher charge. Wouldn&#8217;t that be considered double jeopardy

No. Double jeopardy is being TRIED for the same crime. That's a no-go.

Depending on the year of her car, it may have a gps tracking system. Phone too, except it was turned off, right?

LE have likely been going over OG security videos nonstop. If she was seen meeting up with someone or exchanging vehicle you can bet your bottom dollar they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025