Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid they're going to need a lot more than just smoking weed in the garage to prove murder.

JMO
Wait a minute too. If JH went to the Olive Garden with her and they did not have Lucas then he knows what happened to her IMO. They were probably making plans during dinner how to break the news to LE.

Im sick of her and him at this point.
Did I miss something? Has any information come out saying JH was with her? I'm very interested in when he left for work.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I would bet they already have verification (one way or another) from OG. I'm taking a guess that they are computerized like many places today, they can print out a report and narrow right down to her specific order and server. They would then interview the server. Her server will remember her and her demeanor. In my experience, even a non-descript customer will be remembered. They are either friendly, or not, chatty, or not, picky, or not, etc.. If she was nervous, if she was on the phone, what she ate, etc.. She stayed long, she left quick, she tipped well, she left no tip, etc.. Her server will have already been interviewed by LE, in my opinion. Any server worth their salt will know these things. I would be interested in hearing the answers. Her demeanor..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did I miss something? Has any information come out saying JH was with her? I'm very interested in when he left for work.

Hatfield just misinterpreted the affidavit. No, there is NO confirmation JH was at OG with EG!

IANAL
But I am willing to bet that any statement or information regarding Lucas was likely left off at the direction of her lawyer.
There is attorney-client privilege, but an attorney cannot knowingly let someone perjure themselves. Very few attorneys are going to risk being disbarred over a lie under oath. And so in providing a defense, omitting certain points might be the way they decide to go rather than outright lie or put out information that could incriminate them on worse charges [emoji37]. (Now I want to puke ugh)

As an aside, and O/T - as a mom of 5, anytime I get to go somewhere alone is like a mini vacation and I do it every chance I get even if it’s just the grocery store. Yes I have even had dinner at Olive Garden by myself. It’s a rare occurrence and I cherish it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IANAL
But I am willing to bet that any statement or information regarding Lucas was likely left off at the direction of her lawyer.
There is attorney-client privilege, but an attorney cannot knowingly let someone perjure themselves. Very few attorneys are going to risk being disbarred over a lie under oath. And so in providing a defense, omitting certain points might be the way they decide to go rather than outright lie or put out information that could incriminate them on worse charges [emoji37]. (Now I want to puke ugh)

As an aside, and O/T - as a mom of 5, anytime I get to go somewhere alone is like a mini vacation and I do it every chance I get even if it’s just the grocery store. Yes I have even had dinner at Olive Garden by myself. It’s a rare occurrence and I cherish it [emoji6]

Dinner by yourself at OG isn’t the issue we keep bringing up. It’s weird she would go there with just the one year old(or as far as we know for now) and not another adult is what we are stating- she isn’t an overly loving mother as we have heard. I can’t imagine her saying “I want to spend a nice dinner and cherish every smile of my one year old eating her breadstick!” Haha sorry, just no!!! IMO

PB pretty well verified that he wasn't there.

I just thought of something. I'm still on him being sick and that actually being caused by internal injuries from being beaten. So, he was sick for 2 weeks before he was disappeared. 17-14= the 3rd. The incident with EG's son and JH was on the 4th. I'm seriously thinking something happened at that point and it just took him a while to die from the injuries. If his spleen was injured, it could've easily taken 2 weeks for it to finally burst. Maybe that's why JH is still on her side, too. (not saying that JH beat Lucas... but that he was involved in the incident on the 4th).

The more cases I read, the more I’m thinking this is what’s happened. Adults don’t always understand how much force they have when abusing a child. Kicks and stomps to the abdomen and head are pretty consistent in child abuse related deaths. Bowels can be torn, spleens can be ruptured, brains can swell for weeks and a child will slowly bleed to death. Parents are afraid to take them to a doctor until bruises and soft tissue injuries heal, unfortunately they don’t heal fast enough. And since it’s common for these kids to be locked away during these times because the adult doesn’t want to see the child suffering. It’s amazing to me how many of these kids die alone because of that. Now there are neglectful adults who restrain a child without realizing the child can be choked or suffocated inside those restraints. There was a case here a few years ago where a toddler was strapped into a car seat to nap by a babysitter, who but the little girl in the laundry room to nap. An hour or so later, she went to check on her and the little girl was dead, choked by a too small car seat. The truly ironic thing about that situation is the mother of that child had actually beat her stepdaughter to death a few days before that.

Just thinking out loud here.... IMO EG is perfectly capable of carrying this whole disappearance out on her own. She is a liar. She is a manipulator. She is smart. Olive Garden is a red herring IMO. She knows they have cameras. Even if she is seen there with just the baby, she would easily say she left Lucas at home for whatever reason and claim she saw absolutely nothing wrong with leaving him alone. I mean she was only gone for an hour, right... (sarcasm)

IF she had help, it would have to be someone she could absolutely trust with her life. Somebody that owed her something. Somebody with a criminal past. Somebody smart. Somebody not JH.

Ok, I'm done now....

I agree. I definitely think she acted alone and would know better than to involve anyone else who might cave and tell on her down the line if the pressure was on them.

Maybe she was sharing all those bowls.

I have been wondering the same thing. I also wonder who it was that saw Lucas on the 16th. Just a hunch, but 's comment something along the lines of "It would be interesting to see who was arrested about the same time as EG" translates to that person in my mind. I dunno, jmo.

No. There is nothing to suggest he was with her.

Do we know when LE found out about her phone calls from the area of Olive Garden? Just wondering if it's been a while and that means they've already talked to whoever she called.

What I do find interesting is that they know about her being in the area of OG but as far as I've heard, they haven't done any searching over there, correct??

The more cases I read, the more I’m thinking this is what’s happened. Adults don’t always understand how much force they have when abusing a child. Kicks and stomps to the abdomen and head are pretty consistent in child abuse related deaths. Bowels can be torn, spleens can be ruptured, brains can swell for weeks and a child will slowly bleed to death. Parents are afraid to take them to a doctor until bruises and soft tissue injuries heal, unfortunately they don’t heal fast enough. And since it’s common for these kids to be locked away during these times because the adult doesn’t want to see the child suffering. It’s amazing to me how many of these kids die alone because of that. Now there are neglectful adults who restrain a child without realizing the child can be choked or suffocated inside those restraints. There was a case here a few years ago where a toddler was strapped into a car seat to nap by a babysitter, who but the little girl in the laundry room to nap. An hour or so later, she went to check on her and the little girl was dead, choked by a too small car seat. The truly ironic thing about that situation is the mother of that child had actually beat her stepdaughter to death a few days before that.

Yep. Spot on.

What?

So sorry! I fixed that- wow! My fingers are sucking today. Carpel tunnel kicking in 😩 I apologize! I need a drink.

WA - Bellingham, WhtMale 862UMWA, 27-37, in Georgia Pacific chimney, Sep'87
Very little info available. I am going to try to find out who is in charge of this case and see what they can tell us.

Detective Revisit Cold Case
Detectives Revisit Cold Case
POSTED: 11:10 am PST October 31, 2006
UPDATED: 12:00 pm PST October 31, 2006

BELLINGHAM, Wash. -- Detectives in Whatcom County are asking for the public's help identifying a man whose charred remains were found in a chimney at Bellingham’s Georgia Pacific Plant nearly two decade
This body didn't get in There by itself. No I.D. I think whoever put him in there worked there.
This is why I think EG had help, and knows someone with access to a facility like this, and why I don't think Lucas is buried somewhere, or in a body of water.
If I were an investigator I would check this out like a blood hound, and follow that trail.

JH sent her a gift card to Olive Garden ..........
Wonder how long mail takes to get from his work to Wichita?
I don’t understand the whole,gift card thing, wouldn’t she have access to just go without using a gift card? Or did JH control the money and bills?
If that’s the case how did she get access to money to buy weed?
Or groceries ?
This gift card thang makes no sense. IMO

I don’t understand the whole,gift card thing, wouldn’t she have access to just go without using a gift card? Or did JH control the money and bills?
Or groceries ?

Maybe he got them for a valentine’s day gift?!

Or groceries ?
These days you can send, and use, gift cards digitally via phone and apps.

Dinner by yourself at OG isn’t the issue we keep bringing up. It’s weird she would go there with just the one year old(or as far as we know for now) and not another adult is what we are stating- she isn’t an overly loving mother as we have heard. I can’t imagine her saying “I want to spend a nice dinner and cherish every smile of my one year old eating her breadstick!” Haha sorry, just no!!! IMO

Oh I get that....which is why I said it as an aside and OT

Or groceries ?

You can actually send them digitally to a persons email. I do this for my grown children who live hours away from us for special things like birthday or anniversary, valentines, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc. my other half also does this, although I have access to the household funds he chooses to give me gifts in the form of a card to ensure I will actually treat myself to some place or something nice instead of give he cash he would otherwise hand me to my kids or grands. The recipient receives a email and there will be a scannable code or a number that can be shown to a cashier for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member